First TARP then TERP now BAD BANK????

DavidS

Anti-Tea Party Member
Sep 7, 2008
New York, NY
Ok, so $700 billion TARP, of which $350 billion has already been spent.

Then we had TERP, $800 billion. $200 billion would be sent to the banks, $500 billion would be used to buy mortgage backed securities and $100 billion for I dunno what.

So $500 billion was used to buy up mortgage backed securities.

And now this BAD BANK idea is going to cost upwards of $1 trillion?? What the hell happened to the $350 billion we spent with TARP and $500 billion we spent with TERP??? This is completely ridiculous. In the past 6 months, we've spent almost our entire GNP!

Then we had TERP, $800 billion. $200 billion would be sent to the banks, $500 billion would be used to buy mortgage backed securities and $100 billion for I dunno what.

And now this BAD BANK idea is going to cost upwards of $1 trillion?? What the hell happened to the $350 billion we spent with TARP and $500 billion we spent with TERP??? This is completely ridiculous. In the past 6 months, we've spent almost our entire GNP!

hey don't worry it will trickle down.......

We The People should start our own non-profit credit union and tell the rich bankers to go fuck themselves.

At least in the humble opinion of this Average Joe...

-Joe

We The People should start our own non-profit credit union and tell the rich bankers to go fuck themselves.

-Joe
Agreed.

-Joe

What people? The one's that post here? You trust all these people with your money?

-Joe

What people? The one's that post here? You trust all these people with your money?

I already trust them and they trust me that 7 wallet-size photos of Ben Franklin are a good trade for a '97 Ford, so yes I think that We, The People are trustworthy and smart enough to start a trustworthy bank.

-Joe

We have become a nation of the banking class, by the banking class and for the banking class.

This is not yet obvious to you?

New Topics

Forum List

Back