First Sunday thread

Well, here's hoping Carolina can actually acquire or at least try to have a reliable QB.

Moore still young, first time starting without Delhomme on the team. And Clausen? Well, he's got potential, but he's got some years before he can take the number 1 spot.

Hey Rivers, mind coming back to Carolina?

IT WAS UGLY!
However, my favorite team, The Washington Redskins beat The Dallas Cowboys. They won by a score of 13 - 7. It was probably close to the worst football game I have ever watched and you might say that the "best" really poor-playing team won. Never the less, anytime that Washington beats Dallas, regardless of what they do for the rest of the year, I consider them as having a winning season.

Hail to the Redskins.....

BTW, that was a really shakey call the ref made in the Chicago/Lions game. That call will be talked about for quite a while to come.

Proudly wearing my teams colors today!
Well, actually I'm not, but damn that was a might fine game yesterday!

Take THAT Bengles!

Me too!!

Clown-on-the-town-300x300.jpg

I can only hope that for the sake of the NFL that both Dallas and the Skins play their first strings next week. Seeing the cheerleaders play in full pads and helmets really isn't much fun.

Sittin here watching the end of domination by the Colts.

why? cause they are down by 6? Texas has always played them tough.

Nah cause of two delay of game penalties and a sack in a single series of downs....

you're right, *sigh* and it only got worse in the second half, lackluster play,.........time outs called twice in one series becasue the players didn't know the audibles etc..thats very very unlike the Colts..

I never cared for Caldwell, last season was last season and even then. I saw signs of it in the run through the payoffs. They were totally out-coached in the super bowl etc.

BTW, that was a really shakey call the ref made in the Chicago/Lions game. That call will be talked about for quite a while to come.

Oh helll yeah, they got hosed.

I switched over to the lions game in the last few minutes to roo them on, I aint a fan of theirs really but, they have sucked so bad and long, I figured what hell......when that call went against them my wife and I looked at each and just laughed...same old snake bit Lions.

Forum List

Back