First Sunday thread

god I hate that...the booth official has to earn his payday so they look at a 2:00 minute play that is good by miles....what a waste.

New England sure looks good against Cincinnati.

I love the last play of the half: a Hail Mary pass by CIN...but TO and OC had gone into the locker-room early!!! :lol:

The Bengals are going to self-destruct this season with those two jokers.

If there's a stupider team in the NFL other than Chicago - I mean, outside of Oakland - I don't know who they are.

Chicago gets a turnover on the Lions 1 foot line, trailing 14-13 with less than 5 minutes to go, can't punch it in in three tries, with Stafford out and Detroit gaining a grand total of 100 yards in 56 minutes of play, and that idiot Lovie Smith goes for it. And they get stuffed on forth down.

They still might win it, but I don't know how that guy keeps his job at the end of the year.

And looks like Cleveland has decided not to win the opening game after all. They blew a 11 point lead. And it doesn't look good for them in the last 1 1/2 minutes.

A friend of mine from Cleveland once told me that "God must hate Cleveland sports".

Last edited:
Great start for the Texan's season, 1-0
One game does not a season make, but what a way to start - with a big win over the Colts.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Jon
And looks like Cleveland has decided not to win the opening game after all. They blew a 11 point lead. And it doesn't look good for them in the last 1 1/2 minutes.

A friend of mine from Cleveland once told me that "God must hate Cleveland sports".

Only after Paul Brown passed on.

New Topics

Forum List

Back