First steps towards peace?

Marhaba

Oct 14, 2012
Israel - should stop settlements.

Arab-Palestine - cease all incitement in official PA media and indoctrinating children towards violence.

---

Statement on Violence in Israel - Majority Leader
That's why we must use the recent attacks to address the root cause of this violence: anti-Israel incitement in Palestinian mosques, schools and media – and the ...
http://majorityleader.gov/newsroom/2011/03/leader-cantors-statement-on-violence-in-israel.html

'PA incitement is confidence dest... JPost - Diplomacy & Politics
Jan 29, 2012 – Palestinian Authority incitement is poisoning the atmosphere and is ... Netanyahu cited the PA's official television broadcast of a program this
http://www.jpost.com/DiplomacyAndPolitics/Article.aspx?id=255633

www.state.gov
Sep 13, 2011 – Senior Hamas officials in August criticized the ban on incitement and said that the PA was mounting a "religious war among the Palestinian ...
http://www.state.gov/j/drl/rls/irf/2010_5/168266.htm

Remarks by Ambassador Susan E. Rice, U. S. Permanent ...
usun.state.gov › the Briefing Room › Statements › 2012 › April
Apr 23, 2012 – The Palestinians must continue efforts on security cooperation, strengthening public institutions, and ending incitement. Any Palestinian ...
http://usun.state.gov/briefing/statements/188320.htm

Proud Lebanese J. Farah has many links at the end of his article:
TROUBLE IN THE HOLY LAND
HAMAS VOWS TO 'DRINK' JEWISH BLOOD
See terrorist group's video with messages for Israelis
Published: 02/16/2006 at 1:00 AM
http://www.wnd.com/2006/02/34835/

Last edited by a moderator:
it hard any time soon to see any peace in middle east. could take 100 of years to achive between the two sides.

Sad but true. The side with the power does not want peace.
neither side seems to want to give much compromise. it take probally way beyond any of us are still here for anything to really changed.

"Neither side" suggests that there are two parties at odds. That is not true. One side occupies the other. The peace talks, as they are, demands that the occupied surrender. That has not worked and is not going to work.

Sad but true. The side with the power does not want peace.
neither side seems to want to give much compromise. it take probally way beyond any of us are still here for anything to really changed.

"Neither side" suggests that there are two parties at odds. That is not true. One side occupies the other. The peace talks, as they are, demands that the occupied surrender. That has not worked and is not going to work.
you make a good point but point is nothing going to change in terms of their being this hate from both sides sadly.

you make a good point but point is nothing going to change in terms of their being this hate from both sides sadly.

I think that "hate" is not innate but a product of circumstance.

very true and has been product of history really between the two sides. It not going to be cured any time soon . The hatred will carry on for sometime

Arab Muslim hatred and persecution of non Muslims is cultural and supported by historical facts. Their religion teaches them to kill or oppress non Muslims.

Arab Muslim hatred and persecution of non Muslims is cultural and supported by historical facts. Their religion teaches them to kill or oppress non Muslims.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5WuiBdlddU&feature=related]Historical Myths in Israel/Palestine (Occupation 101 Clip) - YouTube[/ame]

Because of the work I did, I encountered LOTS of young people (young adult professionals) from Asian and African countries----at least half muslims----and about 1/3 hindus----some christians, sikhs etc etc The most intense hatred I saw-----involved the HATRED ----Iranian muslims had for----other muslims eg pakistani and arab (it was a sunni shiite thing but I did not know about that issue for quite awhile) and the UTTER HATRED Pakistani and Indian muslims have for hindus so what is the "circumstance"??? When it came to me------I found out how pakistani and indian muslims feel about jews ------by presenting as a christian and how pakistani and Indian muslims feel about christians by presenting as a jew. So what are the "circumstances"?
Unless an Indian lived in Bombay---they seemed to be in social circle that involved only their "own" ie muslims with muslims and hindus with hindus.
Some of the biggest haters never encountered examples of the objects of their hatred before stepping off the plane. At that time----I was often their first stop in the USA

Marhaba tinnie does not consider the crap to which 'palestinian' children are exposed to be "hatred" to him----telling little girls to put bombs on their asses and blow up for allah is simply GOOD ADVICE

Long long ago-----when I was young-----a young surgeon from New Dehli----a muslim----told me about the TAJ MAHAL------very gloriously beautiful structure made under the orders of one SHAH JAHAN -----a structure of which muslims are very proud----it proves the glory of the MOGHUL EMPIRE . After the thing was built----Shah Jahan cut off the hands of the workmen so that they could never reproduce the building my informant told me with eyes shining ----young thing that I was I GASPED IN HORROR The young muslim surgeon angrily said "YOU WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND THE BEAUTY OF ISLAM" it's all a matter of perspective

BTW the Moghul empire "glory was in massacring Millions.

--

THE MAGNITUDE OF MUSLIM ATROCITIES - II
The founder of the Mughal empire has received much acclaim from Pandit ... The lurid details he provides of his repeated massacres of the infidels...
THE MAGNITUDE OF MUSLIM ATROCITIES - II

yes----the very first muslims I encountered were from southeast asia -----the first was a kid of my own age then-----14. He said his father was a diplomat from pakistan--------I did not take his political views seriously because he was just a kid like I was------it was from him I first learned that the entire middle east is "MUSLIM" and "jews have no business being there" he was polite-----he told me not to worry "MUSLIMS TAKE GOOD CARE OF JERUSALEM" (it was before 1967)

Israel - should stop settlements.

Arab-Palestine - cease all incitement in official PA media and indoctrinating children towards violence.

---

Statement on Violence in Israel - Majority Leader
That's why we must use the recent attacks to address the root cause of this violence: anti-Israel incitement in Palestinian mosques, schools and media – and the ...
Eric Cantor || Majority Leader || Newsroom || Leader Cantor's Statement on Violence in Israel

Jan 29, 2012 – Palestinian Authority incitement is poisoning the atmosphere and is ... Netanyahu cited the PA's official television broadcast of a program this

U.S. Department of State
Sep 13, 2011 – Senior Hamas officials in August criticized the ban on incitement and said that the PA was mounting a "religious war among the Palestinian ...
Israel and the Occupied Territories

Remarks by Ambassador Susan E. Rice, U. S. Permanent ...
usun.state.gov › the Briefing Room › Statements › 2012 › April
Apr 23, 2012 – The Palestinians must continue efforts on security cooperation, strengthening public institutions, and ending incitement. Any Palestinian ...
Remarks by Ambassador Susan E. Rice, U. S. Permanent Representative to the United Nations, At a Security Council Open Debate on the Middle East

Proud Lebanese J. Farah has many links at the end of his article:
TROUBLE IN THE HOLY LAND
HAMAS VOWS TO 'DRINK' JEWISH BLOOD
See terrorist group's video with messages for Israelis
Published: 02/16/2006 at 1:00 AM
Hamas vows to ‘drink’ Jewish blood

Palestinian children are taught: Genocide is God's will - YouTube

Palestinian Incitement: Children on a Mission to Kill Jews - YouTube

Why are they shooting at us?
Because they are animals.

OK, argue that.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5WuiBdlddU&feature=related]Historical Myths in Israel/Palestine (Occupation 101 Clip) - YouTube[/ame]
Amin Al Husseini: Nazi Father of Jihad, Al Qaeda, Arafat, Saddam Hussein and the Muslim Brotherhood - Tell The Children The Truth - Homepage

Forum List

Back