First steps towards a coming police state

:cuckoo::cuckoo:

Does it ever get old making the dumbest, most infactual bullshit arguments ever. Doe it get old looking like a childish moron?

Wow. I'm not surpised in the least but.... wow. All I can say is:

When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty.-Thomas Jefferson

The guy that owned the piles of asphalt there was hearing from the mayor how the mayor was taking out one of the roads on the property. The mayor neglected to tell the guy that he and his cohorts had removed thirty thousand dollars worth of his asphalt piles and was now working on taking out the rock base on Rod's property.

Can you imagine going onto someone else's property and taking out several feet of rock base? Then threaten the owner of the property as if the owner was being threatening when they ask you to leave?

what about the local media, are they bought too rodishi?

Do you really believe that the people in your community would support the mayor's illegal actions if this became public, or a news story? Shouldn't the fbi be in on this....

Honestly, it is very hard to imagine such a blind eye given to such corruption!!!!

Haven't read much about Chicago in particular or Illinois in general?

I can't imagine they really want to hear from us. The deputy sheriff did tell these guys they would have to stay off of the property. Rod is scheduled to speak at the next council meeting now. Hopefully the city will resolve their involvement before he has to take them to court. He has not determined yet what to do about the old mayor. While searching property records a few years ago we discovered this guy had made up quit claim deeds on Rod's grandmother's property and sold it. So, the mayor has been getting away with various modes of theft for well over thirty years now.

IMO, this type of abuse of authority has gone on way too long throughout the country and people have let it go on without aiding one another as it happened. I think you will see it go farther down before people will actually come together to put a stop to it. As long as people determine that it does not really affect them and have that 'so what' attitude freedom is shot in the ass.
You can't imagine the organization that investigates crime wants to hear from you??!

Xeno, I was sent to the local FBI office after speaking with another federal agent about what the bank was after here. I had showed the guy all of the papers we had discovered on our property here where the house & shop is located. Long story but short of it is it is a large chunk of land with a pipeline running through and across the right of way to the land. The accounting CEO from WF owns a company that runs energy transmission lines. Back when this all started I was asked, "Why, why would someone go to that much trouble against you." That was after the guy said I have no doubt as to what you are saying is true and prior to being in court where the banker testified that the documents were created by someone in Wells Fargo. Now that I had that answer to "Why" I wanted to show them the documents and the trail. The dots were all in place, each and everyone of them. This is what the FBI agent told me before shuffling me out of that office, "So what" and "what's it to you?" also, "But it is to benefit so many people" (speaking of the transmission lines they had planned on running). Hopefully you can understand why I do believe that they really do not want to here from us.
If that happened to you, you should have taken the Agent's name and reported him, before asking to see a supervisor.

Your next calls should have been to all the news outlets.

Corruption hates the light of day, and if its one things news hounds love its teh fBI not doing its job.

:cuckoo::cuckoo:

Does it ever get old making the dumbest, most infactual bullshit arguments ever. Doe it get old looking like a childish moron?
Obviously not, as you keep doing it.
YOu can't even make an intelligent comeback. It's so pathetic seeing such blatant idiocy, with no care in the world how stupid you look
You are so dense you don't even realize how foolish you look.

A true 'super genius' :lol:

You can't imagine the organization that investigates crime wants to hear from you??!

Xeno, I was sent to the local FBI office after speaking with another federal agent about what the bank was after here. I had showed the guy all of the papers we had discovered on our property here where the house & shop is located. Long story but short of it is it is a large chunk of land with a pipeline running through and across the right of way to the land. The accounting CEO from WF owns a company that runs energy transmission lines. Back when this all started I was asked, "Why, why would someone go to that much trouble against you." That was after the guy said I have no doubt as to what you are saying is true and prior to being in court where the banker testified that the documents were created by someone in Wells Fargo. Now that I had that answer to "Why" I wanted to show them the documents and the trail. The dots were all in place, each and everyone of them. This is what the FBI agent told me before shuffling me out of that office, "So what" and "what's it to you?" also, "But it is to benefit so many people" (speaking of the transmission lines they had planned on running). Hopefully you can understand why I do believe that they really do not want to here from us.
If that happened to you, you should have taken the Agent's name and reported him, before asking to see a supervisor.

Corruption hates the light of day, and if its one things news hounds love its teh fBI not doing its job.

Next step was to the news in Des Moines. No, they did not want to hear about it either. We are talking about Iowa here. This is the place where the largest news paper puts out an article that claims that rainbow colored oily looking stuff you see on the top of the water is not chemicals but a natural thing and really nothing to be concerned about. I grew up in the West and over the years we have moved East. So far it appears that the farther East one gets in the country the more corrupt it is. I'm with Annie, Illinois is possibly worse.

We saw one party rule force a bill into law most of the nation rejected, now we see this, the Dems claiming they feel 'threatened' and calling in and huddling up with the FBI.

The next thing will be an 'enabling act' that gives special 'police' powers to investigate all these new 'threats.'

Funny how I predicted this last summer, isn't it.

Lawmakers concerned as health-care overhaul foes resort to violence

The tone of this post suggests that:

1) the threats received by the congressmen were not real or not up to the standard of serious

2) congress is taking advantage of this situation to enact a sinister agenda

and

3) the threats can be excused as exuberance or psychosis and not a result of prompting or agitation by pundits and Republican lawmakers ("You Lie!" was just a start. "Baby Killer" was more of the same)

Would you care to comment or clarify?

Last edited:
Come on X, that's not going to happen! We had to hear the left scream this during the Bush days. Its not happening. The only way we become a Police state is by a catrosphic Jihadi attack!

We saw one party rule force a bill into law most of the nation rejected, now we see this, the Dems claiming they feel 'threatened' and calling in and huddling up with the FBI.

The next thing will be an 'enabling act' that gives special 'police' powers to investigate all these new 'threats.'

Next step was to the news in Des Moines. No, they did not want to hear about it either. We are talking about Iowa here. This is the place where the largest news paper puts out an article that claims that rainbow colored oily looking stuff you see on the top of the water is not chemicals but a natural thing and really nothing to be concerned about. I grew up in the West and over the years we have moved East. So far it appears that the farther East one gets in the country the more corrupt it is. I'm with Annie, Illinois is possibly worse.

Local news is a waste of time, you have to go national if you want attention.

Come north to maine! We may be east of you but I can guarantee the mayor would have just been shot by the local Maniac that owned the land and property he was stealing from if it took place anywhere west of Portland or North of Augusta, ..and the town's people wouldn't blink an eye, and would be there to support the actions of shooting the thieving mayor... who needs the FBI? we take care of our own problems up here! I feel like I live in the wild wild west! :eek:

What's REALLY funny is the ones who are calling it "un-American" that Democrats are getting cussed out for their betrayal of the sovereign Will of the People. They've conveniently forgotten that 'The American Way' back at the time of the founding involved pails of tar and bags of feathers. :lol::lol::lol:

It also included slavery, public hangings, duels....:razz:

We also have the party which enacted the bill collecting the names of supporters. It won't be at all surprising that those who refuse to Cosign The Bill are the targets of the expanded police activity (and IRS visits).

I have reported the above post to the authorities.

xotoxi-albums-pictures-5-picture1501-thoughtpolice-a.gif

They probaly know about it already, I send Barry all my posts.

Thank you for doing your patriotic duty, but I have already taken note of such posts.

Thank you for doing your patriotic duty, but I have already taken note of such posts.

CURSES!!!
xotoxi-albums-pictures-4-picture1392-foiled-again.jpg

Forum List

Back