First Sponsor Pulls Ad Dollars From The NFL

You just can't grasp the point can you?

There have been 890 people killed by the police in the United States in 2017 so far.

Killed By Police - 2017

There has been ONE person killed by police in Iceland in their HISTORY.
What is the size of the black population in Iceland?

Jesus you guys don't get it. :rofl::rofl:
Okay, okay, you have all of the answers. We give up.

There, did that make you feel better?...

No dumbass. What is so hard to understand? One person killed in the entire HISTORY of Iceland, 890 people killed in just this part of 2017 ALONE in the United States.

Iceland has been a Republic since 1944. 73 years and ONE person killed by the police there.

890 killed by police so far in 2017.
1093 killed by police in the U.S. in 2016.
1146 killed by police in the U.S. in 2015.

3129 people killed by police in the U.S. in the last three years. ONE person killed by police in Iceland in 73 years. This is not a Black problem, this is a police problem.

The Counted: people killed by police in the United States – interactive
You're a pompous dumbass. You insult everyone else simply because they don't agree with you.

Have YOU ever been wrong...about ANYthing? Fuck you, AH.

Yeah and when I'm wrong I ADMIT I'm wrong. What I don't do however, is come in stating just a few statistics and blame an entire race for problems in the system.

Glad you didn't refute the facts I showed you, but instead attacked me. :rolleyes:

I ask again--the police don't have a right to self defense--like everyone else? YES or NO?
because most of those are SD

Self-defense doesn't always have to be lethal force. Do you think in Iceland police never had to use self-defense?
so you would let some big guy beat the crap out of you?
I ask again--the police don't have a right to self defense--like everyone else? YES or NO?

Self-defense doesn't always have to be lethal force. Do you think in Iceland police never had to use self-defense?
the police tried their best NOT to shoot
that's exactly what they did in the ASterling case

the police tried that in the ASterling case
1.police are called for someone waving a gun--police get there --do they start shooting?
NO
--they give verbal commands to put his hands on a car--Sterling did NOT COMPLY
Quote:
The videos show the officers as they arrived on scene and engaged with Sterling. The videos show that the officers directed Sterling to put his hands on the hood of a car. When Sterling did not comply,
so Sterling is ESCALATING the problem--do they shoot now?
NO

2. they use a taser and this doesn't work--Sterling ESCALATES the problem --more!!! do they shoot now???!!??
NO

3.they tackle Sterling, trying to subdue him WITHOUT shooting him

finally, with Sterling continuing to resist, they see a gun--THEN they shoot!!
they shot a CRIMINAL resisting--and then resisting more --who had a gun, not because he was black

http://www.theadvocate.com/baton_rou...7292ac00e.html

considering how many times the cops deal with violent blacks--they are doing a fantastic job of NOT shooting
there are over 20 MILLION calls for police assistance--not counting traffic stops
there are about 950 deaths by police shooting--most are justifiable
these protests are protests for LIES

You don't understand the term "excessive use of force."

The last thing I'll say to you is this. My degree is Criminal Justice with a minor in police studies. I'm part of a Graduate school program for Criminology. I have read and am currently reading stacks of books related to these issues and the system as a whole. There is so many more factors taking place that you would only understand if you cared to research them yourself.
the police tried their best NOT to shoot Sterling...what more do you want?? for them to let Sterling pull out his pistol and shoot??

No, and once again you miss the point.

Sometimes people with guns can be subdued in non-lethal ways, but sadly sometimes the officer have to follow a policy with the wrong intentions.

Take for example there was an officer recently that KNEW a suspect that had a gun was trying to commit "suicide by cop" and really was not a threat to him. He wanted to resolve the situation without firing his gun, but the department POLICY said he was wrong for it and he was fired. Another officer on the scene shot the victim dead, and it was later found the victim's gun wasn't loaded.

Police Officer Says He Was Fired for Not Shooting. Now He’s Suing.
very stupid of him.....people have been shooting cops for decades
out of over 30 million calls for police assistance--not counting traffic stops--and about 950 shooting deaths, obviously the police are not constantly out there shooting everyone ..they are using other ways to subdue/etc
but sometimes--you have to shoot!

1.police are called for someone waving a gun--police get there --do they start shooting?
NO
Quote:
The videos show the officers as they arrived on scene and engaged with Sterling. The videos show that the officers directed Sterling to put his hands on the hood of a car. When Sterling did not comply,
NO

2. they use a taser and this doesn't work--Sterling ESCALATES the problem --more!!! do they shoot now???!!??
NO

they shot a CRIMINAL resisting--and then resisting more --who had a gun, not because he was black

considering how many times the cops deal with violent blacks--they are doing a fantastic job of NOT shooting
there are over 20 MILLION calls for police assistance--not counting traffic stops

The last thing I'll say to you is this. My degree is Criminal Justice with a minor in police studies. I'm part of a Graduate school program for Criminology. I have read and am currently reading stacks of books related to these issues and the system as a whole. There is so many more factors taking place that you would only understand if you cared to research them yourself.
the police tried their best NOT to shoot Sterling...what more do you want?? for them to let Sterling pull out his pistol and shoot??

Sometimes people with guns can be subdued in non-lethal ways, but sadly sometimes the officer have to follow a policy with the wrong intentions.

Take for example there was an officer recently that KNEW a suspect that had a gun was trying to commit "suicide by cop" and really was not a threat to him. He wanted to resolve the situation without firing his gun, but the department POLICY said he was wrong for it and he was fired. Another officer on the scene shot the victim dead, and it was later found the victim's gun wasn't loaded.

out of over 30 million calls for police assistance--not counting traffic stops--and about 950 shooting deaths, obviously the police are not constantly out there shooting everyone ..they are using other ways to subdue/etc

Yep, stupid of him. He didn't shoot and kill a man that couldn't have hurt him with his empty gun.

NO
Quote:
NO

NO

Yep, stupid of him. He didn't shoot and kill a man that couldn't have hurt him with his empty gun.
so there--an example of a cop doing the right thing !!!!!!!!!
but they had every right to kill Kieth Scott......
and this cop you mentioned would have had every right to shoot--he wouldn't have been wrong to shoot--but blacks would go crazy if he shot him....
here we go again--YOU would do everything perfect 100% of the time
you can read the criminals' minds !!!!!
if someone had a gun, you would know WITHOUT QUESTION what's on their mind
jesus christ--you must be like jesus--you think you are perfect

NO
Quote:
NO

NO

ASterling was a criminal who had a gun
he --obviously--knows he has a gun--then he FIGHTS with the police !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
??????????? !! what do you have to say about that?

he --obviously--knows he has a gun--then he FIGHTS with the police !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
if someone is trying to make the cops shoot---you are saying the cops are wrong if they shoot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????!!!!!!!
huh!!???? !!!!!! shoot in self defense???? that's what you are saying ??

Why are you focusing on ONE case?

This is a national problem over several years.

if someone is trying to make the cops shoot---you are saying the cops are wrong if they shoot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????!!!!!!!
huh!!???? !!!!!! shoot in self defense???? that's what you are saying ??

Do you not understand how important critical thinking is in a situation like this? They aren't all clear situations. I'm guessing you didn't even read the article.

I swore an oath to the Constitution, not the flag or the anthem.

So what? Standing to attention during the raising of the flag is a sign of respect, which you apparently lack.

I served over 20 years in the US Navy, and was in 4 war zones. And, I never forgot in my oath that I swore to support and defend the Constitution, which means that I support the free speech that is allowed by that document.
but not on employer's time or clients' time

LMAO

I told you so
Budweiser unhappy with NFL

-Geaux

----
Dumbfuck... that's about domestic abuse in 2014.

giphy.gif

Forum List

Back