First slave owner in America was black

Its not historically inaccurate what you people need to comprehend is stop blaming white folks for slavery 100% yep whites did own slaves,so did blacks,mexicans and indians. Africans are the ones that sold their own kind into slavery...slavery still exists to this day in Africa,the Mid East and Asia. Slavery was wrong it should have never happened plain and simple. But at least I am willing to see the whole picture unlike so many of you.

We see the whole picture, AnCap.

And part of the picture is people revising history (as in this case) in the hopes that by doing do they can somehow mitigate the venal nature of the crime of slavery.

Nobody who pays attention to the history of slavery blames white folks for slavery 100%.

You white supremacists have been trotting out this canard for decades.

btw, I haven't heard anyone lately deny that there were non-whites in the slave business. Who are you talking about?

And this is where I pretty much tune all of this out.

race.jpg

Myself, I simply look at this in a completely neutral stance, as a part of history. Nothing more, nothing less. Of course, I am also aware of other individuals as William Ellison, who was one of the richest men in South Carolina. He had over 1,000 acres of land, major facilities for processing cotton as well as manufacturing cotton gins, and over 60 slaves. His sons and grandsons were supporters of the Confederacy, and his grandson served in the Confederate Army.

And yes, William Ellison was born as a slave.

So what? I don't see in that anything other then people are people, and some will seek to own others, regardless of their own race or that of others. I do not see any kind of "race" here at all really, simply people following human nature as they have for tens of thousands of years.

And I guess that makes me some kind of "white power supporter" to some. Oh well, can't shoot people for being stupid.

The failure of the white racists to mitigate the race's role in Negro chattel slavery is highlighted in

http://www.usmessageboard.com/history/301683-first-slave-owner-in-america-was-black-9.html

no dumbass,

the point is that the black race shares equally at the very least.
The rest of the thread was just more blame whitey for everything

Just like the Jews and the Holocaust. There were Jewish Nazis so that means they share the blame.

Wait...no? It's different now right?

Apparently some people imagine that somehow if any BLACK person was involving in US slavery, that mitigates the nature of the crime itself.

That was the point of this thread, (I suppose) a thread that is historically inaccurate.

Death to all slavers.

In a way it's like those who try to blame the Iraq war on the Democrats.

Democrats Share the Blame for Tragedy of Iraq War
:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle: Democrat dominated Senate approved the actions to go to war....so what were you saying?

See what I mean?

The House Democrats voted against the war. If the Democrats had had their way there would have been no Iraq war;

the authorization would have never gotten out of the House of Representatives.

LOL...white supremacist...way to kill any point you might have had. I guess white supremacists are for equal rights for homosexuals? Listen to rap music? Yep...I must be a real horrible white supremacist...its more like you and anyone like you is a fucking idiot who can't grasp reality so you resort to name calling like that in an attempt to shut people up.

No one is denying it but you still won't accept the fact it wasn't just a white thing...Jewish ship owners were the first and the majority of who brought the slaves here...Africans sold them into slavery..so it starts there..

So the guy who has stated openly on this board that he believes whites are superior to blacks bristles at being called a 'white supremacist'??

I'll modify the description,

you are either a 'white supremacist too stupid to know that he is one', or you're a 'white supremacist too stupid to know what one is'.

Take your pick.

LOL...white supremacist...way to kill any point you might have had. I guess white supremacists are for equal rights for homosexuals? Listen to rap music? Yep...I must be a real horrible white supremacist...its more like you and anyone like you is a fucking idiot who can't grasp reality so you resort to name calling like that in an attempt to shut people up.

No one is denying it but you still won't accept the fact it wasn't just a white thing...Jewish ship owners were the first and the majority of who brought the slaves here...Africans sold them into slavery..so it starts there..

So the guy who has stated openly on this board that he believes whites are superior to blacks bristles at being called a 'white supremacist'??

you are either a 'white supremacist too stupid to know that he is one', or you're a 'white supremacist too stupid to know what one is'.

Take your pick.

I think the white race is more advanced...that in its self makes white's superior right now. Maybe in the future the black race will evolve more...right now they aren't. Oh and White Supremacists think the white race is superior to all races...Its a fact Asians are more advanced than whites...

Take your pick.

I think the white race is more advanced...that in its self makes white's superior right now. Maybe in the future the black race will evolve more...right now they aren't. Oh and White Supremacists think the white race is superior to all races...Its a fact Asians are more advanced than whites...

No, it’s not actually. Whites are not ‘more advanced’ than blacks and Asians are not ‘more advanced’ than whites. The problems that stratify blacks below white in aptitude tests and average earnings as well as the same things showing Asians as superior in both areas are direct results of cultural norms within those groups. The largest factors likely being the importance of education and family. With Asians, family is EXTREMELY important. This is so much so that the family usually outweighs your own needs – something that is rather foreign to whites in general. Blacks on the other hand suffer in this area where single motherhood is at startling rates. Education is another factor where Asian culture values education VERY highly and that is key to success. Asians value education more than other cultures do, in general.

Take your pick.

And all the blacks who are smarter than you? What do your racial averages mean to them?

Indeed.

Yeah, the agenda seems to be to absolve slave owners "because everybody did it". What's routinely ignored, however, is that it was in the Americas that race entered the equation. Previously slavery had been the result of war, debt, criminality or religion. Race-based slavery meant that even nominally "freed men" weren't really free. We're still suffering from the effects of that part of our history and stories like the OP are counter-productive, because they attempt to whitewash history rather than deal with the facts.
Nope. But the idiots in the secession thread want to claim it was fought so slavery could go on...yet here we have blacks owning slaves and blacks also fought for the CSA.

Nope. I don't get that radio station up here unfortunately.

Show us how many blacks in pre-Civil War America owned white slaves,

and we'll go from there.
White Slaves, African Slave Traders, and the Hidden History of Slavery

Figure it out for yourself.

You're claiming that slavery wasn't based on race in America. Prove it by showing us where the white slaves were. Show us where whites were bought and sold as property in the US.

Show us in their millions or hundreds of thousands or scores of thousands or tens of thousands. You stupid racist excuses for pieces of shyte. Your arguments are exactly what the younger generations of Americans almost to a man and woman are polite to you but have nothing to do with you.

OK, and you have now shown me that you see everything through the eyes of partisan politics, I really do not see what your point is to be honest.

If you think that racism is entirely a "right wing" problem, then you are completely ignoring the problem of racial issues in this country.

Let's play a game, shall we? Out of these 4 people, which is the Republican?

connor.jpg

georgewallace_custom-76a21ac9eda0f4f7e943b6d8bc9c1f7908b0a05d-s6-c30.jpg

Art-Hanes-370154-1-402.jpg

king.jpg

There we have 3 Democrats, and 1 Republican.

OK, and you have now shown me that you see everything through the eyes of partisan politics, I really do not see what your point is to be honest.

Yes, you see things through partisan politics. We are talking about the history of slavery, not the wacks of the far reactionary right pretend revisionism that somehow the blame is not squarely on white euro-centric behavior from the 1460s until the 19th century.

The dwindling number of far right reactionary deniers are dying out and will be gone completely within fifty years.

Last edited:
Yes, you see things through partisan politics. We are talking about the history of slavery, not the wacks of the far reactionary right pretend revisionism that somehow the blame is squarely on white euro-centric behavior from the 1460s until the 19th century.

The dwindling number of far right reactionary deniers are dying out and will be gone completely within fifty years.

Yet you feel the need to try to inject politics in over and over again, placing all of the blame upon one side. And you call me Partisan?

user6133_pic34477_1326494238.jpg

Actually, I see nothing in this that deals with politics at all. An ignorant racist is an ignorant racist, I could not care less what political ideology they claim to believe. I eschew them even if they claim they are on my side.

In fact, there are people in here I found some agreement with, but their blatent racism makes me wish there was a "Flush" button next to the "Like" one.

Mushroom, there is no politics in the white euro-centric basis of Negro chattel slavery in the history of North America.

We who understand it will simply not permit the far right reactionary wacks to attempt to revise history without being outed as the losers they are.

Not so long ago it was pretty much an accepted truth that Blacks were not good athletes: the evidence, there were none in the pros. Then Jackie Robinson came along.

Forum List

Back