First Round of the 2016 Season playoffs

antiquity

Gold Member
Sep 5, 2012
Northwest Peninsula
Saturday games

Oakland Raiders @ Houston Texans ......Two quarterbackless teams...but Carr lost hurts worst then who ever is on the merry-go round this week in Houston.

Detroit Lions @ Seattle Seahawks.....Seattle will have to play at a higher level then they have over the last few weeks. Detroit has lost their last three and their key is Golden Tate vs Richard Sherman.

Sunday games

Miami Dolphins @ Pittsburgh Steelers.......Could be an interesting game but too much Antonio Brown and Rottenburger.

New York Giants @ Green Bay Packers......Upset, maybe. But defense will win this game and the Giants are just better at stopping other teams scoring on them...Green Bay not so much.

Saturday games

Oakland Raiders @ Houston Texans ......Two quarterbackless teams...but Carr lost hurts worst then who ever is on the merry-go round this week in Houston.

Detroit Lions @ Seattle Seahawks.....Seattle will have to play at a higher level then they have over the last few weeks. Detroit has lost their last three and their key is Golden Tate vs Richard Sherman.

Sunday games

Miami Dolphins @ Pittsburgh Steelers.......Could be an interesting game but too much Antonio Brown and Rottenburger.

New York Giants @ Green Bay Packers......Upset, maybe. But defense will win this game and the Giants are just better at stopping other teams scoring on them...Green Bay not so much.

Ah, crap, I somehow missed this and just started my own thread. :p

Saturday games

Sunday games

Your are 3-0 so far! LETS GO STEELERS!

What I find less then interesting with the games this weekend....there were four teams who got blown out and those four teams most likely should not have been there in the first place. Like John Madden said a few years ago......there are playoff teams and there are teams who make the playoffs. Those four games prove beyond a doubt he was spot on.

What I find less then interesting with the games this weekend....there were four teams who got blown out and those four teams most likely should not have been there in the first place. Like John Madden said a few years ago......there are playoff teams and there are teams who make the playoffs. Those four games prove beyond a doubt he was spot on.

Never heard that before. Thanks.

I liked one time when the Cowboys run was over and Emmit was on his way out….he was running the ball down the sideline and two Cardinals were about to level him…. They were far enough away to where, if he tried, Emmitt could have possibly gotten the 1st down that was between he and they. He was about to get leveled though and he stopped running and walked out of bounds.

Madden looked at the replay and snorted…”that was a business decision”.

Yall are gonna get blown out next week lol. Gonna be a New England Vs Pittsburgh AFC championship. If Oakland had their starting QB Houston would have gotten destroyed.

I agree that New England will cream Houston but not sure if Pittsburgh can go into Kansas City and beat the Chiefs...maybe but not that sure...after all Rottenburger is still wearing that cast. What's up with that? It will have to cut down his mobility, what little he has and allow a very good Kansas City pass rush to harass him. I will take the Chiefs.

Yall are gonna get blown out next week lol. Gonna be a New England Vs Pittsburgh AFC championship. If Oakland had their starting QB Houston would have gotten destroyed.

I agree that New England will cream Houston but not sure if Pittsburgh can go into Kansas City and beat the Chiefs...maybe but not that sure...after all Rottenburger is still wearing that cast. What's up with that? It will have to cut down his mobility, what little he has and allow a very good Kansas City pass rush to harass him. I will take the Chiefs.

If Houston hasn’t surrendered by 1/2 way through the first period, I’ll be incredibly impressed. I hear the UN will have peace keepers standing by to pull Brady off of the Texicans.

Forum List

Back