First, Road Rage - Now.......Yes, Putt Putt Rage

GotZoom

Apr 20, 2005
Cordova, TN
A 40-year-old woman in Daytona Beach, Fla., was arrested on child abuse charges for allegedly body slamming a 5-year-old girl as both played putt-putt golf, according to a Local 6 News report.

"The lady, she picked me up by the leg and grabbed my arm and she picked me up and she threw me and then whacked me with the mini golf thing and I got a big bump on my head," Coelah said.

Police said Darnell Lee Kreuzer of Lake Mary, Fla., was playing putt-putt golf on June 27 at T.J.'s Family Fun Center on South Volusia Avenue in Orange City when she apparently became angry with Julia Coelah and grabbed her.

Coelah told police that Kreuzer grabbed her by the arms and legs and slammed her into the ground on the course's 18th hole.

Paramedics treated Coelah for a bruise on her head and scratches to her face.

"The lady, she picked me up by the leg and grabbed my arm and she picked me up and she threw me and then whacked me with the mini golf thing and I got a big bump on my head," Coelah said.

After the incident, Kreuzer left the center but witnesses wrote down her vehicle tag number. Thursday, the state attorney's office charged Kreuzer with child abuse.

It is unclear what prompted the attack, Local 6 News reported.

Kreuzer told police that she was trying to get the girl out of the way of an oncoming golf ball.

Kreuzer is also accused of swinging a golf club and attempting to hit the girl, Local 6 News reporter Tarik Minor said.

She faces child abuse charges, which is a third-degree felony.

http://www.local6.com/news/4787974/detail.html

fuzzykitten99 said:
her name is Coelah...???

am i pronouncing the name right? is it said like "Cola" ?

seriously. unless i am pronouncing it wrong, her parents named her after a soft drink... :wtf:

That is their last name.

But yes..there are odd first names. I live in Memphis..an endless stream of odd first names here.

GotZoom said:
That is their last name.

But yes..there are odd first names. I live in Memphis..an endless stream of odd first names here.

ooh, i didn't see the Julia. All I saw were the parts that they only had the last name listed. I wouldn't put it past someone to name their child something like that though. look at the celebrity kids' names...Apple??? Coco??? those are animal/pet names, not human names.

Forum List

Back