First ribeye loin grill

But no pictures?

That's just wrong.
Ugh I need to do pics when discussing things like this! I did one for the meatloaf, but the only thing you could see clearly was my flooring LOL.
Remind me next time!

That sauce was really good. I was worried about it tasting "generic" (is that the word I am looking for?) but it didn't..
My wife said it was better than her uncles and he does competitions. Needless to say, she got laid that night.

That sauce was really good. I was worried about it tasting "generic" (is that the word I am looking for?) but it didn't..
My wife said it was better than her uncles and he does competitions. Needless to say, she got laid that night.
Yeah if you have the right proportions and quality adding liquid of any kind can be a win.
NOM.

But no pictures?

That's just wrong.
Ugh I need to do pics when discussing things like this! I did one for the meatloaf, but the only thing you could see clearly was my flooring LOL.
Remind me next time!
I think I remember that!

It was terrifying.

Food action pics can be a serious challenge, particularly if you're both cook and photographer. I've got some heinous action shots too.

Especially anything that has a brown or golden hue...it generally grays out in the pics, and just looks disgusting.

Yeah if you have the right proportions and quality adding liquid of any kind can be a win.
NOM.
NOM?

NOM.
NOM?
It's French for "yum" I think. Maybe it's Hungarian for yum. I don't remember. nom nom nom.

NOM.
NOM?

to-nom-or-not-to-nom.jpg

NOM.
NOM?
It's French for "yum" I think. Maybe it's Hungarian for yum. I don't remember. nom nom nom.

I thought it originated with Cookie Monster. Oh, nom, nom, nom.

om-nom-cookie-t-shirt_design_navyblue.jpg

Forum List

Back