First Republican Presidential Debate next week. Can't wait!

R

rdean

Former Gov. Tim Pawlenty of Minnesota made a plea on Saturday for more of his likely Republican presidential rivals to join him next week in what was to be the first big debate of the 2012 campaign season — but is now threatening to be a relatively sparsely attended affair.

Earlier this week the Fox News Channel executive in charge of the debate, Michael Clemente, said that several candidates had expressed interest, including Herman Cain, a former chief executive of Godfather’s Pizza, and Representative Ron Paul of Texas. So Mr. Pawlenty will not be alone.

Pawlenty Wants More Opponents (for a Debate) - NYTimes.com

Gary Johnson's going to be there...sweet!!!

My final exam's on that night, though. :( I'm going to study extra hard so I can fly through it and get home to watch it!!!!

Former Gov. Tim Pawlenty of Minnesota made a plea on Saturday for more of his likely Republican presidential rivals to join him next week in what was to be the first big debate of the 2012 campaign season — but is now threatening to be a relatively sparsely attended affair.

Earlier this week the Fox News Channel executive in charge of the debate, Michael Clemente, said that several candidates had expressed interest, including Herman Cain, a former chief executive of Godfather’s Pizza, and Representative Ron Paul of Texas. So Mr. Pawlenty will not be alone.

What I do not get is why anyone is making a big deal about a debate that is occurring 10 months before the primaries even start. You are one of the idiots that complain about money in elections, and then you demand that people campaign for 2 years straight, and laugh because no Republican is standing out from the field. Since Obama is planning on spending at least $1,000,000,000 on hos campaign, and he is not even expecting a primary challenge, how much do you think Republicans are going to have to spend? Will you complain about Obama buying the election if he wins? I won't ask about what you will do if a Republican wins, everyone already knows.

What I do not get is why anyone is making a big deal about a debate that is occurring 10 months before the primaries even start. You are one of the idiots that complain about money in elections, and then you demand that people campaign for 2 years straight, and laugh because no Republican is standing out from the field. Since Obama is planning on spending at least $1,000,000,000 on hos campaign, and he is not even expecting a primary challenge, how much do you think Republicans are going to have to spend? Will you complain about Obama buying the election if he wins? I won't ask about what you will do if a Republican wins, everyone already knows.

And why the rush?

They dont dare go on the record on the issues.

They know they cant jsut talk to the base.

They know in todays coverage they will be saddled with anything they say.

Please the base and pay the price in the general.

Act like an adult and play it for the general in front of the base and lose them.

Why would Obomba Butt-Sniffers care about a Republican Debate? Obviously they're voting for their Hopey Changey again. Is their interest only for Smear-purposes? Yea that's probably it. Looks like they're gonna try and Palinize all Republican Candidates. I guess we'll see if that works for them again in 2012. Stay tuned.

Why would Obomba Butt-Sniffers care about a Republican Debate? Obviously they're voting for their Hopey Changey again. Is their interest only for Smear-purposes? Yea that's probably it. Looks like they're gonna try and Palinize all Republican Candidates. I guess we'll see if that works for them again in 2012. Stay tuned.

Why would Republicans care about a Republican debate? Oh, they aren't. Oops.

You would think that if some group is going to possibly run the country, you would want to know about them. Guess not. After all, look at Bush. Pretended to be from Texas. Had a "pretend" accent. Is dumb. Perfect Republican candidate. And yet, look how well he worked out.

Last edited by a moderator:

Doesn't matter when they begin. What about Trump anyway, love to see that horses ass in a debate.. :lol:

Pawlenty

Cain

Paul

Women's "field-hockey" has more household name recognition!

Last edited:
the republican party has courted their own fringe to the point that they fringe now runs the show.

They can never win a general election by being right enough for this fringe.

They did it to themselves

the republican party has courted their own fringe to the point that they fringe now runs the show.

What fringe? Republicans are on probation...The Elite-Blue-bloods never courted Tea Partiers I can assure you. The Tea Party stands to set the Blue-Blood die-hards straight...whether they like it or not.

First one (meaning you), must realize that the Tea Party isn't a PARTY, but rather a way of thinking...

Too early for anyone to really care. So spare us the Hopey Changey Butt-Sniffer opinion on this. We already know who you're voting for in 2012 so your opinions don't mean much. When or if you guys pry your noses out of your Hopey Changey's butthole,we might give you some credibility. So get your noses out of his butthole and smell the coffee. Have a nice day. :)

What fringe? Republicans are on probation...The Elite-Blue-bloods never courted Tea Partiers I can assure you. The Tea Party stands to set the Blue-Blood die-hards straight...whether they like it or not.

First one (meaning you), must realize that the Tea Party isn't a PARTY, but rather a way of thinking...

Your talking to a wall..... nothing she said is even remotely the case, but she is in bizzaro world and cant help it.

:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back