First report: Terrorists Open Fire on Israelis Along Egyptian Border

Initial reports of a shooting attack by Arab terrorists on the Israeli borderwith Sinai came in just before 2 p.m. on Wednesday.

According to the report, several terrorists opened fire on Israeli cars from Egyptian territory. The targeted region was in the area of Nitzana in theNegev desert, located right on the Egyptian border.

Israeli security and rescue forces have arrived on the scene.

Source: Arutz7

----------------

(Event still rolling, unclear yet the number of injured and dead)
The Arab Spring will turn completely on Israel after they replace the Dictators and Kings, stay tuned!
LOL... muslims can't stop killing each other.,as they have done since the founding of islam:thup:

Initial reports of a shooting attack by Arab terrorists on the Israeli borderwith Sinai came in just before 2 p.m. on Wednesday.

According to the report, several terrorists opened fire on Israeli cars from Egyptian territory. The targeted region was in the area of Nitzana in theNegev desert, located right on the Egyptian border.

----------------

The Arab Spring will turn completely on Israel after they replace the Dictators and Kings, stay tuned!
LOL... muslims can't stop killing each other.,as they have done since the founding of islam:thup:
Of course they are, they are moving from Tribalism into the 21 century and changing the borders created by Western Imperialism into proper nation states as Europe and Christianity did...When the dust clears, their Economies and wealth will modernize like the West along with their military power...

----------------

Of course they are, they are moving from Tribalism into the 21 century and changing the borders created by Western Imperialism into proper nation states as Europe and Christianity did...When the dust clears, their Economies and wealth will modernize like the West along with their military power...
They are stuck in the 7th century Shia and sunni will never stop fighting each other. We just have to keep the nuts from getting nukes

----------------

They are stuck in the 7th century Shia and sunni will never stop fighting each other. We just have to keep the nuts from getting nukes
Protestants and Catholics fought for a hundred years and made peace...If America and the world could not stop N. Korea from building a nuke neither will Iran and others who want it can't be stopped, don't delude yourself.

----------------

Protestants and Catholics fought for a hundred years and made peace...If America and the world could not stop N. Korea from building a nuke neither will Iran and others who want it can't be stopped, don't delude yourself.

Hundreds? We are talking 1400 years. muslims are slow learners and, anyone who wishes for nukes in the muslum nutjobs hands have a a death wish

They have no chance against Israel :)
Totally agree, for now...Give it time.

Keep dreaming Nazi
Its not my dream...Because you are apparently not with it, you just don't see the dynamics of a future continous clash of two Cultures where the odds will lead between 1.5 billion Muslims and 6 million Jews, ZioNazi idiocy will do you in...
So does the technological advances, 7th century can blow to hell by pressing a single button which is why Iran must never develop nuclear weapon by the way.
Keep praying that Iran doesn't get the bomb...The History of Mankind says that the dynamics of Armament Parity will ensure that Iran will along with many others, in fact Taliban Pakistan already have at least a hundred controlled and paid for by Saudi Arabia...

I have a sneaking suspicion that if an Islamic country ever does use a nuke, the rest of the world won't really care when they are bombed out of existence. I have a feeling that Mecca, Medina and Qum are already well targeted by nukes from the west. I certainly wouldn't live in those areas.

Keep dreaming Nazi
Its not my dream...Because you are apparently not with it, you just don't see the dynamics of a future continous clash of two Cultures where the odds will lead between 1.5 billion Muslims and 6 million Jews, ZioNazi idiocy will do you in...
So does the technological advances, 7th century can blow to hell by pressing a single button which is why Iran must never develop nuclear weapon by the way.
Keep praying that Iran doesn't get the bomb...The History of Mankind says that the dynamics of Armament Parity will ensure that Iran will along with many others, in fact Taliban Pakistan already have at least a hundred controlled and paid for by Saudi Arabia...

I have a sneaking suspicion that if an Islamic country ever does use a nuke, the rest of the world won't really care when they are bombed out of existence. I have a feeling that Mecca, Medina and Qum are already well targeted by nukes from the west. I certainly wouldn't live in those areas.
You know Mecca and Median are in Saudi Arabia, right?

Keep dreaming Nazi

Median is a statistical expression, not a city...presume you meant Medina?

Keep dreaming Nazi

Yup, I know. Qum is in Iran. I have a very good sense of geography.

Keep dreaming Nazi

Its Qom not Qum.

Median is a statistical expression, not a city...presume you meant Medina?

I think that's pretty obvious mister

Keep dreaming Nazi

Its Qom not Qum.

Wanna bet?

shrine-hazrat-e-01-500.jpg

Qum

Its Qom not Qum.

Wanna bet?

Qum
If you want to use a variant of the spelling of Qom, that's fine, but the vast majority of the World uses the correct spelling...

Qom
City in Iran
  • Qom is the 8th largest city in Iran. It lies 125 kilometres by road southwest of Tehran and is the capital of Qom Province. At the 2011 census its population was 1,074,036, comprising 545,704 men and 528,332 women. Wikipedia
  • Area: 281.9 sq miles (730 km²)

Its Qom not Qum.

Wanna bet?

Qum

Actually Pbel is right, it's Qom.

Its Qom not Qum.

Wanna bet?

Qum

Actually, both are correct and the link shows that. Further, in Persian speaking countries they write it Qum. Qom is the anglicized version, just like Munich is the anglicized version of Munchen.

Its Qom not Qum.

Wanna bet?

Qum

Actually, both are correct and the link shows that. Further, in Persian speaking countries they write it Qum. Qom is the anglicized version, just like Munich is the anglicized version of Munchen.
Thank you, we are an English speaking board...

Forum List

Back