First Refinery to Open in 40 Years in U.S. Breaks Ground in West Texas

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
A huge event! We’re at the mercy of having too few. And it will be built from the ground up with all the latest improvements and safety features.

OAN Newsroom

The first oil refinery to open in the U.S. in 40 years breaks ground in west Texas.

The MMEX Resources Corporation’s $50 million project will be built in Pecos county.

It will be developed in two phases and is expected to create hundreds of jobs.

Once completed, the 126-acre refinery will be able to process 10-thousand barrels of crude oil each day.

Meanwhile, officials plan to file permits for a second unit which would be able to produce 100-thousand barrels.

The first phase of the project is expected to be completed by the end of 2018.

Winning! :2up:

I'm not sick of it yet.

The decline of refineries goes all the way back to Carter.

A huge event! We’re at the mercy of having too few. And it will be built from the ground up with all the latest improvements and safety features.

OAN Newsroom

The first oil refinery to open in the U.S. in 40 years breaks ground in west Texas.

The MMEX Resources Corporation’s $50 million project will be built in Pecos county.

It will be developed in two phases and is expected to create hundreds of jobs.

Once completed, the 126-acre refinery will be able to process 10-thousand barrels of crude oil each day.

Meanwhile, officials plan to file permits for a second unit which would be able to produce 100-thousand barrels.

The first phase of the project is expected to be completed by the end of 2018.

MAGA strikes again!

Refine refine refine. Let the oil rip and become energy independent.

I hope I don't offend anyone when I have never understood why America has decided over the last 30 years to become such a submissive nation when it came to asserting your liberty. This liberty comes in the form of the economic and ideological might, of which, libertarianism was at it's core.

Let's hope Trump has awoken a sleeping giant and patriotic Americans understand how and why America became the nation all citizens of the world admired and wished to live.

I hope I don't offend anyone when I have never understood why America has decided over the last 30 years to become such a submissive nation when it came to asserting your liberty. This liberty comes in the form of the economic and ideological might, of which, libertarianism was at it's core.

Let's hope Trump has awoken a sleeping giant and patriotic Americans understand how and why America became the nation all citizens of the world admired and wished to live.

America has become a country where just one Progressive Liberal Communist tree hugging, organic headed, God-hating, flag burning puke can bring progress to a screeching halt.We are used to it now.

America has become a country where just one Progressive Liberal Communist tree hugging, organic headed, God-hating, flag burning puke can bring progress to a screeching halt.We are used to it now.

Well, in the republican interest, somebody needs to teach the republicans how to hug trees and eat organic, or else they go so fat that they will not be able to roll to the polling station.

Forum List

Back