First post!

Novgorod

Rookie
May 9, 2012
USA
Hey all!

I love discussing politics! Sure, sometimes it makes me feel stupid, but it's a fascinating play and I wanna dive into the thick of it :stupid:

I'm currently a student in Minnesota, although I'm from Maryland.

welcome.

Ignore the assholes who will try to make you feel bad for learning.

First post?...

... Yea! Whoopie!...

... Uncle Ferd jumpin' fer joy...

... an' possum doin' cartwheels...

... Granny says welcome to the board.
:cool:

Last edited:
Welcome. Stay away from the sandbox. The liberal Democratic kids tend to pee in there.

Welcome to the board...

pst.... Meister is a good guy.... wont steer you wrong.

Hey all!

I love discussing politics! Sure, sometimes it makes me feel stupid, but it's a fascinating play and I wanna dive into the thick of it :stupid:

I'm currently a student in Minnesota, although I'm from Maryland.

I have it on good authority that discussing politics is a lot like riding a merry-go-round, you go round and round in circles, you never get anywhere, but it's fun for a little while.

Hello,

Novgorod is a city with a 1000+ years history in Russia)
I thought you are Russian from that city.
Anyway, nice to meet you )

Welcome to the board, I do hope that you enjoy your time here. Pay no attention to Truthmatters....she's a hater.

o hell no...forgive me here...but damn it meister...thats just not right....telling someone in an introduction thread to ignore someone like that....and to call someone a hater...i know you got every right as a poster but dude you are an admin....come on.....shades of crazy fucking gunny.....but hey i miss gunny lol

forgive our welcome wagon from hell....and lack of manners....

welcome and enjoy

Welcome to the board, I do hope that you enjoy your time here. Pay no attention to Truthmatters....she's a hater.

o hell no...forgive me here...but damn it meister...thats just not right....telling someone in an introduction thread to ignore someone like that....and to call someone a hater...i know you got every right as a poster but dude you are an admin....come on.....shades of crazy fucking gunny.....but hey i miss gunny lol

welcome and enjoy

Where is gunny? and where is Dis? and hello newbie.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

welcome and enjoy

We stormed the Bastille. Le guillotine! Le guillotine!
(It was Cloris Leachman's fault, she started it all.)

welcome and enjoy

We stormed the Bastille. Le guillotine! Le guillotine!
(It was Cloris Leachman's fault, she started it all.)

let me guess another lame monty python joke!

Forum List

Back