FIRST ON CNN: Perry to drop out Thursday

It's BUSH, BUSH,! Elect BUSH.

Maybe democrats finally understand "Miss me yet?"

He's dropping out mere days, closer to hours, before the SC primary. Most unsual timing. Either he is polling so badly that he doesn't want to be embarassed or he was otherwise convinced.

And now for the million dollar question: What the hell happened to Perry?
This guy should have been the nominee. He should have beat Obama in November. Now he's out of the running less than three states into the game. What the hell?
He got exposed for the empty suit that he is.

Exactly. We in Texas know he is a fucking RINO. That idiot supported the un-constitutional TransTexas Corridor, which in turn Perry got bitchslapped for.

Well you libtards just have your special little circle jerk and cum all over each other, but in the end, whoever the republican candidate is, they're going to mop the floor with the kenyan come November.

Well you libtards just have your special little circle jerk and cum all over each other, but in the end, whoever the republican candidate is, they're going to mop the floor with the kenyan come November.

It's difficult when you have supported a candidate and they drop out, for sure. But after the sting, it's probably a good time to re evaluate the final candidates to see who you think would be the best alternative.

I am still slushing around for my best candidate and just don't want the process to wind down before other states have their say. Perhaps you would care to join me.

But I agree with you Rider, anyone BUT Obama.

Last edited:
All the tumblers are falling into place. First it was Bachmann. Then Huntsman. And now Perry!

The plot the Liberal Media and hatched six months ago to ensure the Republicans fail to nominate a true Conservative is coming to fruition! BWWAHAHA!

Did the Conservative base have a chance to rally behind a true Conservative? Certainly! But the Liberal Media and i made sure that all the "true" Conservatives were either dumb as a bag of doorknobs, bat shit crazy or polarizing to the point only the ghost of Joe McCarthy would find them acceptable! BWHAHAHA!

Now, come summertime and the convention, the Conservative base will be forced to sing their sad old song once again! "There are no true Conservatives representing the Republican Party again!" BWHAHAHA!

Just like 2008 when Hillary and Obama were still wrestling for the nomination as late as May, the Conservative base was already bitching that the Liberal Media chose McCain for them. That somehow the Democrats rigged the nomination process in the Republican Party to exclude Conservatism.

It's just a matter of time before the 2012 bitch fest begins!

Forum List

Back