First official statement - is this legit?

The day you do that you might as well ring the death knell for a free market economy. Once they can set maximum rates of compensation to a completely private firm, they can set all the rates of compensation.

I have a deal. you agree to let me set your income rate based on what I think you should make, and then you can set a CEO's rate to what you think THEY should make.

Yea, see, here's the problem. You obviously don't know the difference between being Corporatized and being a private Company.

A coporation is a publicly traded company, which comes with rules to begin with.

Nothing would happen to the economy except it would get instantly better. How? Wages for the entire middle class would increase, and CEO's would also be seeking ways to increase their company's profitability so-as to increase their pay still, as they always have. Meanwhile, we don't have this Recession because middle-class buying power has dried up and been forfeited to RECORD CEO PAY AND RECORD CORPORATE PROFITS.

If you sit in your chair and defend what's happening to the middle and lower class and all you feel in your heart is protectionist spirit for "Corporations," then you're bought/caught, hook line and sinker.

You think the Economy is bad because Corporations are being squeezed/over-regulated? Explain their record profits and record pay/bonuses, then, genius.

A coporation is a publicly traded company, which comes with rules to begin with.

:lmao: I bet you want credit for only a partially correct answer because the full answer kills your own rant.

Kelloggs is looking for you.

You can giggle all you'd like, it just shows you care < . > this much about your Country and its Citizens, and < ......................................................... > this much about your ideaology and Corporatocracy.

Yea, see, here's the problem. You obviously don't know the difference between being Corporatized and being a private Company.

Nothing would happen to the economy except it would get instantly better. How? Wages for the entire middle class would increase, and CEO's would also be seeking ways to increase their company's profitability so-as to increase their pay still, as they always have. Meanwhile, we don't have this Recession because middle-class buying power has dried up and been forfeited to RECORD CEO PAY AND RECORD CORPORATE PROFITS.

If you sit in your chair and defend what's happening to the middle and lower class and all you feel in your heart is protectionist spirit for "Corporations," then you're bought/caught, hook line and sinker.

You think the Economy is bad because Corporations are being squeezed/over-regulated? Explain their record profits and record pay/bonuses, then, genius.

:lmao: I bet you want credit for only a partially correct answer because the full answer kills your own rant.

Kelloggs is looking for you.

You can giggle all you'd like, it just shows you care < . > this much about your Country and its Citizens, and < ......................................................... > this much about your ideaology and Corporatocracy.

The point is I am a corporation stupid...........

I do not trade shares.

Further, a Corporation is already subject to our Legislators because they are created by LAW.

Forum List

Back