First muslim women in US congress misled voters about views on Israel

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
  • "Israel has hypnotized the world, may Allah awaken the people and help them see the evil doings of Israel." — Ilhan Omar, in a tweet, November 2012.
First Muslim Women in US Congress Misled Voters About Views on Israel

Oh they lie to you idiots that's why everything you attack Trump for is the truth because you idiots are so fkn stupid you are falling for the MSM parroting to you bs lies, those lies are your truth stupid ass and that's right where they want you so when we end up like Europe remember stupid asses we warned you retards what was going to happen.

Holy shit! An anti-Muslim organization with history of fear-mongering has a problem with a Muslim serving in Congress. Next you're going to tell me that PETA has a problem with fur and meat eaters.

Holy shit! An anti-Muslim organization with history of fear-mongering has a problem with a Muslim serving in Congress. Next you're going to tell me that PETA has a problem with fur and meat eaters.

Gotta admit there is a problem with her stances though....

Ilhan Abdullahi Omar and Rashida Harbi Tlaib will be the first two Muslim women ever to serve in the US Congress. During her campaign, Omar criticized anti-Israel boycotts. Less than a week after being elected, however, Omar admitted that she supports the boycott

taqiyya :rolleyes:

Perhaps she should have promised someone a wall that a 3rd party would build for them, free of charge. That wouldn’t be misleading whoever you’ve said was mislead.

Gotta admit there is a problem with her stances though....

Ilhan Abdullahi Omar and Rashida Harbi Tlaib will be the first two Muslim women ever to serve in the US Congress. During her campaign, Omar criticized anti-Israel boycotts. Less than a week after being elected, however, Omar admitted that she supports the boycott

It certainly makes me wary that she flipped and flopped the second she got elected.

"Lock her up! Lock her up! Lock her up!"

"We don't care anymore."

She'll do well Washington. :lol:

They do some evil shit in Israel. Whats wrong with calling it out?

To tell you the truth, even you Blacks seem to be more intelligent than some of the White trash down South.

At least most Blacks are spot on about Israel, and Jews.

Southern Whites are beyond illogical on those fiascos.
Not your friend. Most white Jews I know are cool people. This aint got shit to do with them. Its the government in Israel and their racist evil ways I have an issue with.

The point of the OP is we have more Democrats misrepresenting themselves to get elected. They are the Muslim version of Kyrsten Sinema and Barack Obama. They get elected and then the mask comes off.

The point of the OP is we have more Democrats misrepresenting themselves to get elected. They are the Muslim version of Kyrsten Sinema and Barack Obama. They get elected and then the mask comes off.

Yeah be very wary of demoquacks claiming they are independents

To tell you the truth, even you Blacks seem to be more intelligent than some of the White trash down South.

Not your friend. Most white Jews I know are cool people. This aint got shit to do with them. Its the government in Israel and their racist evil ways I have an issue with.

Hmm, and yet you've been critical of both "White Jews" and "Israel.

Yep. Except not all white jews. Only the ones that support what Israel is doing.

Politicians misrepresenting themselves?

iamshocked.jpg

Yep. Except not all white jews. Only the ones that support what Israel is doing.

Israel is the Jewish nation, therefor being critical could be considered by "Some Circles" as prejudices, just like you take criticism of Mugabe's Zimbabwe as prejudices.

BTW.
Jews are half breeds between Semites, and Europeans.

Everything tells us this, their phenotype, genotype, and culture, even.

Israel is the Jewish nation, therefor being critical could be considered by "Some Circles" as prejudices, just like you take criticism of Mugabe's Zimbabwe as prejudices.

BTW.
Jews are half breeds between Semites, and Europeans.

Everything tells us this, their phenotype, genotype, and culture, even.
Ivanka is Jewish. She sure don't look like a half breed to me.

Forum List

Back