First Member of Congress To Endorse trump Goes To Prison

1) Yeah, but it didn't come out sooner. A whole plethora of accusations and provable (ie pussy grabbing) shit came out about the Orange Buffoon before the election and you Deplorables still voted for him.
Yeah, everything starting coming out AFTER he became a threat

I can easily say, 19 women were sexually assaulted by Trump
because of the silence of 1 woman,
and that 1 woman was sexually assaulted by Trump
because of the silence of 19

Accusations, not proof, right

Not where Paula, Juanita and Kathleen are concerned
2) Anybody who voted for the Fuckwit in the Oval office because they like him and think he is a great guy and will MAGA IS a fucking idiot.
I voted for him because I despise the establishment
3) No she wouldn't. Why do you think she called you guys Deplorable in the first place? Hint: It wasn't a scheme to get your vote.
Hint: It was because she wasn't getting our vote
4) Then why mention the fact she was a woman at all? Why not just say "Hillary" or "The politician". Nobody refers to Trumplethinskin's gender - any male for that matter. And yes, women can be misogynists too.
She who must not be named

I referred to her by gender, so the fuck what
You knew who I was talking about.
Who the fuck are you to dictate to me
how I should address someone?

Sounds like you need some play doh and a safe space

Another trump crony is going to prison.

This time for inside trading and lying to the FBI to try to cover it up. What is it with the republicans and their constant lies?

Another lock her up trumpster is getting locked up.

Meanwhile Hillary is happily living her life. Another republican investigation completely exonerated her last week. How many republican investigations that exonerates her does this make? I lost count in the bush boy years. All those investigations and not one crime.

In contrast, the investigations into trump and his cronies result in people going to prison.

Former Rep. Chris Collins sentenced to just over two years in federal prison
We all knows that the majority of these politicians has bones in their closet. But they couldn't find any remains in Pres.Trump's. And so if any of these politicians supports the President. Believe me that the Intel communities will dig up their past. They have access to old phone recordings and records from the day they has stepped into office to blackmail them with. But they has searched Pres.Trump's phone recordings from ever since he was a teenager, but still couldn't find anything on him.

Baltimore Mayor Catherine Pugh to attend Donald Trump's inauguration

Trump calls for probe of Obama book deal

Yeah, everything starting coming out AFTER he became a threat

I can easily say, 19 women were sexually assaulted by Trump
because of the silence of 1 woman,
and that 1 woman was sexually assaulted by Trump
because of the silence of 19

Accusations, not proof, right

Not where Paula, Juanita and Kathleen are concerned

I voted for him because I despise the establishment

Hint: It was because she wasn't getting our vote

She who must not be named

I referred to her by gender, so the fuck what
You knew who I was talking about.
Who the fuck are you to dictate to me
how I should address someone?

Sounds like you need some play doh and a safe space

All those things were in the wash in the first place. And that's the norm - shit coming out about politicians after they become a threat. Was Gennifer Flowers in the game while Clinton was still Governor? Nope. After he starting getting traction, suddenly Flowers, Jones et al were on the scene.

Fair enough. I've said on several other threads if you voted for him because you hate Hillary (the best president you never had), or because you are a Repub, fair play. If you voted for him because you like him, however....

Hint: she didn't want your vote.

Where did I dictate to you how to do anything? Hint: I didn't. Just called you out on your deranged stance over Hillary.

Sounds like you need to take an anger management course....

Forum List

Back