First Man

American Flag Backlash Could Hurt ‘First Man’ at the Box Office

not gonna see it in the theaters.
not gonna see it on HBO
not gonna see it on netflix
not gonna see it on CBS

this was an *american* accomplishment and to leave out the planting of the flag because someone wants to be "global"?

fuck that.
If your philosophy is "BLAME AMERICA FIRST" then it becomes self defeating to credit America with anything positive.
the left is "upset" that the right keeps pushing their values on them yet they have zero issue rewriting history to suit their warm n fuzzy visions. the space race was almost over by the time i was old enough to understand what as going on but it was HUGE and a major source of unity for our country. kids saw it and took the challenge to aspire to be more.

the left and this globalism efforts wants to wipe all that away and pretend we're something we're not.

so sick of it.

if they left wants to go to the moon in a global effort then get with russia and china and do it on their own but stop belittling past accomplishments and go do your own.

Won’t watch it and I’ve been space buff, NASA follower, and have read maybe a dozen books by astronauts and others involved in our programs over the decades. It’s all quite fascinating to me but I’ve got no interest at all in this lefty feel-good trash.

Last edited:
Just another Trump created controversy for you all to become an

ANGRY MOB over.... :rolleyes:
you see me protesting in the streets? you see me demanding the refilm it according to my own desires?

no. all i've said is i won't go see it which is my own right, is it not?

when you can actually show me an angry mob of republicans, holler. til then you're just fart noise out of a random elephants ass.

Last edited:

not gonna see it on HBO
not gonna see it on CBS

this was an *american* accomplishment and to leave out the planting of the flag because someone wants to be "global"?

fuck that.

We've already decided to re-watch the new Blade Runner so my fiancé can maintain her Ryan Gosling "nicotine" levels, instead of giving this Fecalith the support of our hard earned dinero. The only shame an American need feel for his or her great nation are the salty, bitter tasting self-martyrizing crocodile tears running down their wittle cheeks.

Won’t watch it and I’ve been space buff, NASA follower, and have read maybe a dozen books by astronauts and others involved in our programs over the decades. It’s all quite fascinating to me but I’ve got no interest at all this lefty feel-good trash.
i love science and astronomy was my favorite elective in college. we went to an observatory one night and were looking at craters like they were right next to us. i did "cuss" in astronomy language when i made the faux paux to say "man, all the craters look alike" and my instructor was like OH NO!!!! but he was very cool and took the time to show me several and their differences and how to recognize the different ones there. it was a most amazing night in which i never saw the moon the same way again.

a friend who taught this in his school as a hobby had one hell of a nice telescope he brought to dallas and from my own backyard we found saturn and you could see the planet and a ring around it. it was like a black n white drawing but to see the separation like that was amazing. you stop and think about all that's out there in the universe and you can't help but lose your mind in a vivid imagination.

i'm damn proud of what this country did back in the 60's and wish we had that pioneer spirit now. all we do now is claim moral victories about where we piss.

my how far we've fallen in what we call accomplishments anymore.

you see me protesting in the streets? you see me demanding the refilm it according to my own desires?

when you can actually show me an angry mob of republicans, holler. til then you're just fart noise out of a random elephant.
You know when Trump really strikes a nerve. Leftists try to adopt and co-opt the insult. I guess it helps take the sting out for them. Unfortunately, everyone else sees it as validation...

not gonna see it on HBO
not gonna see it on CBS

fuck that.

We've already decided to re-watch the new Blade Runner so my fiancé can maintain her Ryan Gosling "nicotine" levels, instead of giving this Fecalith the support of our hard earned dinero. The only shame an American need feel for his or her great nation are the salty, bitter tasting self-martyrizing crocodile tears running down their wittle cheeks.
i could not get through the remake. far too slow for me and that hurt. in high school when the first came out and VCR's were the rage, my best friend and i came to dallas to see whatever movie was popular at the time and to get blade runner on tape was around $100 if i recall correctly. we didn't get it but still loved the movie.

when you can actually show me an angry mob of republicans, holler. til then you're just fart noise out of a random elephant.
You know when Trump really strikes a nerve. Leftists try to adopt and co-opt the insult. I guess it helps take the sting out for them. Unfortunately, everyone else sees it as validation...
oh i find it funny when they say we're angry and/or a mob when ONE person is expressing an opinion they don't like.

not angry about this. nothing to be angry over. it's a movie and a stupid one at that. i simply won't go see it and there. i do my protesting from home. the left, when they don't like something THEN you get to see an angry mob who not only won't go see it but demand no one else does either.

hell, keep the movie and i'll pop my popcorn watching the left foam at the mouth.

not gonna see it on HBO
not gonna see it on CBS

fuck that.

i could not get through the remake. far too slow for me and that hurt. in high school when the first came out and VCR's were the rage, my best friend and i came to dallas to see whatever movie was popular at the time and to get blade runner on tape was around $100 if i recall correctly. we didn't get it but still loved the movie.

I feel yah, brother. Been waiting three plus decades for the remake/sequal, and so regardless of the plot speed we'd ah watched it through and through anyhow. Tell you what though, I still have a the original Alien plastic action figure from the first movie with the spring loaded articulated inner jaws the parents gave me for Christmas that year. Miss those days. Galaga and Defender and Pitfall on the Atari, and Blondie on the radio.

not gonna see it on HBO
not gonna see it on CBS

fuck that.

I feel yah, brother. Been waiting three plus decades for the remake/sequal, and so regardless of the plot speed we'd ah watched it through and through anyhow. Tell you what though, I still have a the original Alien plastic doll from the first movie with the spring loaded articulated inner jaws the parents gave me for Christmas that year. Miss those days. Galaga and Defender and Pitfall on the Atari, and Blondie on the radio.

i have a defender machine in my formal dining room. needs a monitor replacement one day but i got one. it's next to the KISS and Lost World (70s version) pinball machines.

i used to have my own arcade back in my drunken ebay nights days. :)

oh i find it funny when they say we're angry and/or a mob when ONE person is expressing an opinion they don't like.

not angry about this. nothing to be angry over. it's a movie and a stupid one at that. i simply won't go see it and there. i do my protesting from home. the left, when they don't like something THEN you get to see an angry mob who not only won't go see it but demand no one else does either.

hell, keep the movie and i'll pop my popcorn watching the left foam at the mouth.
That will sure teach the left. Your fee at the theatre will be sorely missed. You are starting to sound like a complaining child. Blame what ever short comings this movie has on the director not half the country. If some idiot wants to make a movie that historically incorrect that is their buisness not the entire democratic party. I agree with your not supporting it assuming they have indeed made such an error. Whinning and blame spread could have been done with out.

not gonna see it on HBO
not gonna see it on CBS

fuck that.

I feel yah, brother. Been waiting three plus decades for the remake/sequal, and so regardless of the plot speed we'd ah watched it through and through anyhow. Tell you what though, I still have a the original Alien plastic doll from the first movie with the spring loaded articulated inner jaws the parents gave me for Christmas that year. Miss those days. Galaga and Defender and Pitfall on the Atari, and Blondie on the radio.

i have a defender machine in my formal dining room. needs a monitor replacement one day but i got one. it's next to the KISS and Lost World (70s version) pinball machines.

Recently bought my fiancé an original Nintendo. She loves Snake Rattle and Roll. There was an arcade in a ma and pa general store beside my elementary school bus stop. By '79 or so they had around 18 arcade games. Phoenix was my favorite. What we need is a time machine.

That will sure teach the left. Your fee at the theatre will be sorely missed. You are starting to sound like a complaining child. Blame what ever short comings this movie has on the director not half the country. If some idiot wants to make a movie that historically incorrect that is their buisness not the entire democratic party. I agree with your not supporting it assuming they have indeed made such an error. Whinning and blame spread could have been done with out.
good thing i see you pop up and tell the left all their whining is pointless also.

and last i checked, this is an open forum for conversation on current events OF WHICH this is most certainly one. you don't like it - haul your happy ass into another thread.

not gonna see it on HBO
not gonna see it on CBS

fuck that.

Recently bought my fiancé an original Nintendo. She loves Snake Rattle and Roll. There was an arcade in a ma and pa general store beside my elementary school bus stop. By '79 or so they had around 18 arcade games. Phoenix was my favorite. What we need is a time machine.

lets do the time warp again... :)

get a raspberry pi. you can put a shitload of emulators and games on a 64gb card and have almost every console / game ever put out as we were growing up.

good thing i see you pop up and tell the left all their whining is pointless also.

and last i checked, this is an open forum for conversation on current events OF WHICH this is most certainly one. you don't like it - haul your happy ass into another thread.
They fucking whine plenty also. They do not tend to force single decisions made by one or a few people on an entire group. You are are not bucktoothmoron or brokeloser who tend to place the actions of one on all. Do not be like them. I have been chastized by some of the lefties especially when I said I will vote for some republicans this fall. Not all republicans are bad not all dems are bad. I have heard so much whining from both sides I found myself doing it. That is when shit has to stop. My mother is the perfect example of the whinning left. You can't tell mom to STFU, it is an issue that effect's my every day life. Lets blame the perp not an entire culture or party.

Forum List

Back