First Lady's birthday approaching

Everyone, Even people who's Political beliefs you find appalling, Deserve a happy Birthday.

So Happy Birthday Mrs Obama.

The only rightie not to hate yet, even he had to throw in a disclaimer :eusa_doh: FTR: I didn't harp on the former First lady for sellin' weed :dunno:

Last edited:
Everyone, Even people who's Political beliefs you find appalling, Deserve a happy Birthday.

So Happy Birthday Mrs Obama.

The only rightie not to hate yet, even he had to throw in a disclaimer :eusa_doh: FTR: I didn't harp on the former First lady for sellin' weed :dunno:

So, questioning the logic of politicizing her birthday is 'hate'? It's no wonder I struggle to understand your thought process. It appears you don't have one.

CaféAuLait;4667069 said:
True. No shortage of haterz out there.

Did you state as much when Bush was in office I wonder?

Well hell no he didn't..

I wasn't on this board when "43" was busy ravaging this great nation ;)

mrbush.jpg

Last edited:
Hopefully, she and 400 of her closest friends will take another all expense paid by the taxpayer trip to some luxury resort.

She doesn't take taxpayer paid trips and the taxpayer doesn't pay for her clothes.

FactCheck.org : Michelle Obama

Why lie? Racist much, do you think she is uppity? :lol:

You are absolutely right. The Obama's pay all their own personal expenses.
But hell, since they are now part of the 1% they can more than afford to.

Is she off for Hawaii for another $4.2M vacation?
I hope not.
It costs a lot to haul that fat ass and all of her shoes around, ya know.

Last edited:
Is she off for Hawaii for another $4.2M vacation?
I hope not.
It costs a lot to haul that fat ass and all of her shoes around, ya know.

representative of the typical rightie here ^ ^ ^
4.gif

^^^ Representative of the typical leftie mindset... can't recognize individuals... must group people into their standard 'herd' mentality.

I used the qualifier "here" Caliphony. :talk2hand: It is correct. Think before you type IF thats possible :bang3:

representative of the typical rightie here ^ ^ ^
4.gif

^^^ Representative of the typical leftie mindset... can't recognize individuals... must group people into their standard 'herd' mentality.

I used the qualifier "here" Caliphony. :talk2hand: It is correct. Think before you type IF thats possible :bang3:

I posted accurately, in my opinion.

Your 'herd' mentality is not limited to this board... it's SOP on for the left. Note: Left, not Liberal. Liberals do not 'herd'. You are not a 'liberal'.

Forum List

Back