First LADY?

The little bitch seems to have vanished for some reason....
impatient.gif

sanchin is a kata...
neko ashi dachi or cat stance....you want fires with that?

:badgrin: better google that again, hachikyu

Sanchin%20Dachi.jpg
its' also a cat stance the neko dachi, or neko ashi dachi in karate. Also known as the cat stance, this technique can be used in everyday situations.

Sanchin is a kata of Southern Chinese origin that is considered to be the core of several styles, the most well-known being the Okinawan Karate ...

your own words
"Quick, what's the difference between sanchin and neko ashi dachi? "-bullshitter. post #135
sombody's talking out their ass and it aint me...:finger3:

How did this thread end up here? What about staying on the topic and not personally attacking other posters? Whether or not you think the OP is a "nice" or a "good" person is rather irrelevant. The topic was supposed to be Michelle Obama and whether or not she is disrespectful to foreign dignitaries. I thought these types of personal attacks were for the flamer section?

How did this thread end up here? What about staying on the topic and not personally attacking other posters? Whether or not you think the OP is a "nice" or a "good" person is rather irrelevant. The topic was supposed to be Michelle Obama and whether or not she is disrespectful to foreign dignitaries. I thought these types of personal attacks were for the flamer section?

No worries Cutie....I just put this troll away once and for all time....he'll yap a little but he knows he just caught IPPON in the throat. :biggrin:

No worries Cutie....I just put this troll away once and for all time....he'll yap a little but he knows he just caught IPPON in the throat. :biggrin:
another sure sign of a bullshitter claiming a false victory not to mention chicken shit too.
sorry no point scored this is not a tournament..
oh yeah....... cutie? just a touch sexist wouldn't you say?
why don't you just call her sugar tits?

What's that I hear....some yapping or is that yelping from our little "theater major" pretending he's Karateka? For the readers still hanging in here, I asked him about two STANCES.....he's convinced one of them in a KATA....his googles have betrayed him and yet, like all little fairy progs he won't just slink off without trying for the last word....I consider myself entertained....Nighty night and don't forget to tip the waitress. :eusa_angel:

I started studying with him in 1974 he had a school in the town I grew up in..

A strip mall "blackbelt" at 17...:lol: Damn girl, you're fucking hilarious! And you better never and I mean ever mess with the genuine article like myself....it wouldn't end well for you.
only a true white trash bullshitter would make that claim.
the only genuine thing about you is your disingenuousness
true I end up in jail and you in bag...

What exactly are you accusing Mr. Bull Kurtz of anyway
you have a very great talent for false assumption.
everyone but you seemed to know that he was lying.
did you bother to ask him about how he got his name...?

Still don't get it do ya pinhead? No wonder Barry Hussein Soetoro had such an easy time hustling your common sense away from you.
what's to get shit for brains.. you stole a name and lied about it till some one caught you ...
I've had you pegged for a prolific but untalented bullshitter since I read you 1st post.
you shouldn't talk about things you know nothing about like common sense as you have no basis of comparison to draw from.
you are the trashiest of white trash...
I'd say you a loser but that would be high praise...

What is your evidence that he stole someone's name?
don't watch movies much do you?

What's that I hear....some yapping or is that yelping from our little "theater major" pretending he's Karateka? For the readers still hanging in here, I asked him about two STANCES.....he's convinced one of them in a KATA....his googles have betrayed him and yet, like all little fairy progs he won't just slink off without trying for the last word....I consider myself entertained....Nighty night and don't forget to tip the waitress. :eusa_angel:

that facts don't support bullshitter's version of events why am I not surprised: its' also a cat stance the neko dachi, or neko ashi dachi in karate. Also known as the cat stance, this technique can be used in everyday situations.

Sanchin is a kata of Southern Chinese origin that is considered to be the core of several styles, the most well-known being the Okinawan Karate ...

your own words
"Quick, what's the difference between sanchin and neko ashi dachi? "-bullshitter. post #135
sombody's talking out their ass and it aint me...:finger3:

Forum List

Back