First Lady Michelle....How many vacations so far?

4101d39f-db9b-4b42-a25b-c74ac74f33e5.jpg

You were saying?

Last edited:

You were saying?

Well since he's never stopped campaigning, I guess all those trips were offical business, to promote Obamascare, tax the rich, get out of my way I have the keys, get in the back of the bus.......I'm going to Hawaii on official business. Yea, we got it. Obama never takes a vacation. :lol: :lol:

You were saying?

well now....those bottles would be switched if we compared golf days.......on the same days that he was supposedly "working"......:eusa_shhh:

btw many of the days that Bush went home on "vacation" he also worked from home....like lots of Americans do today...

She must be exhausting herself with her First Lady "employment".....:tongue:

Michelle Obama's 16th vacation as 1st lady. How many vacations have you taken lately?

More proof Republicans are hypocrites, hold Democrats to a higher standard and that black people have to be twice as good as white people.

Q: Has President Obama taken more vacation time than his predecessors?

A: According to one count, Presidents Ronald Reagan, George H.W. Bush and George W. Bush spent more time on "vacation" during their first year than President Obama did. Presidents Jimmy Carter and Bill Clinton spent less time on "vacation."

FactCheck.org : President Obama’s Vacation Days

And Bush broke the record yet you guys said nothing?

COLUMN: Record Breaker! Bush Takes Most Vacation Days For Sitting President - CBS News

Obama has hail to the chief, Michelle has [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYcqToQzzGY]The Jeffersons Original Theme Song - YouTube[/ame]

The best way to find the hyperpartisans in the country, is to sit back and listen to the ones who pretend to care how much one of the teams vacations, because they have to be completely willfully ignorant of how much their team vacations.

Mrs. Obama does not work for an income, she may take all the vacations she wants.

True, and the President is never on vacation. That goes for Obama and Bush and every President before them.

I get so tired of this discussion. The President can't even take a crap without being on the job. Where he is at any given time whether it be in the Oval Office or on a golf course, he is on the job.

Immie

Mrs. Obama does not work for an income, she may take all the vacations she wants.

True, and the President is never on vacation. That goes for Obama and Bush and every President before them.

I get so tired of this discussion. The President can't even take a crap without being on the job. Where he is at any given time whether it be in the Oval Office or on a golf course, he is on the job.

Immie

Yes, and when Clinton was in the Oval Office with Monica, he was "on the job" all right.

She must be exhausting herself with her First Lady "employment".....:tongue:

Michelle Obama's 16th vacation as 1st lady. How many vacations have you taken lately?

More proof Republicans are hypocrites, hold Democrats to a higher standard and that black people have to be twice as good as white people.

Q: Has President Obama taken more vacation time than his predecessors?

A: According to one count, Presidents Ronald Reagan, George H.W. Bush and George W. Bush spent more time on "vacation" during their first year than President Obama did. Presidents Jimmy Carter and Bill Clinton spent less time on "vacation."

FactCheck.org : President Obama’s Vacation Days

And Bush broke the record yet you guys said nothing?

COLUMN: Record Breaker! Bush Takes Most Vacation Days For Sitting President - CBS News

Oh please!! They have so many parties and he has so many business trips, it's only natural he doesn't have time for vacations.

Forum List

Back