First lady in hell

AHILLS205

Apr 1, 2009
Carla Bruni book: Michelle Obama in 'hell'

Michelle Obama told Carla Bruni her life as first lady is 'hell.'

showInitialOdiogoReadNowFrame (_politico_odiogo_feed_ids, '0', 290, 0);
Michelle Obama told French first lady Carla Bruni that her life as the first lady of the United States is "hell," according to an account in a new book.

The White House declined to comment on the account, first noted by Londons Daily Mail.

In an authorized biography written by French journalists Michael Darmon and Yves Derai, Bruni recalls that during her March visit to the White House with French President Nicholas Sarkozy, she asked the first lady about her post.

Dont ask, Obama said, according to Bruni. Its hell. I cant stand it.

The book, "Carla and the Ambitious," is due out Friday and was written, in part, as a competitor to an unauthorized biography.

POLITICO

If Michelle Obama keeps trying to take cake from fat kids, her life is always going to be a living hell.

Michelle Obama told French first lady Carla Bruni that her life as the first lady of the United States is "hell," according to an account in a new book.

The White House declined to comment on the account, first noted by Londons Daily Mail.

In an authorized biography written by French journalists Michael Darmon and Yves Derai, Bruni recalls that during her March visit to the White House with French President Nicholas Sarkozy, she asked the first lady about her post.

The book, "Carla and the Ambitious," is due out Friday and was written, in part, as a competitor to an unauthorized biography.

POLITICO

I can relate, albeit on a smaller scale. :)

It isn't a fun job. I don't believe Laura wanted to be a part of it either, she always wanted to remain in the background.

Everyone's a critic...

Indeed. Michelle SACRIFICES for us on a near constant basis with all those parties, vacations, and trips.

Sarah speculates about Laura. Whatever Laura may have felt about the job, she conducted herself with the dignity of a self-contained adult.

Last edited:

POLITICO

I think she's been politically muzzled.....kinda like wearing a virtual burqa......

images

Indeed. Michelle SACRIFICES for us on a near constant basis will all those parties, vacations, and trips.

Sarah speculates about Laura. Whatever Laura may have felt about the job, she conducted herself with the dignity of a self-contained adult.

She wanted to be a asset to her husband, deferring to his job obligations. She has been poised, generous, and gracious, before, during and post...

Well nobody was all that interested in Laura, she was quite backward and boring. Rs liked to try and build her up as being intelligent because she was a librarian and she was the intelligent one of the family but Michelle is very active, exciting and a wonderful First Lady.

It can be hell being that good.

Indeed. Michelle SACRIFICES for us on a near constant basis will all those parties, vacations, and trips.

She wanted to be a asset to her husband, deferring to his job obligations. She has been poised, generous, and gracious, before, during and post...

Laura Bush was and is a class act.

If the current First Lady finds the kitchen a bit hot, here's hoping she departs said kitchen in 2012. LOL

POLITICO
Seriously, has this country ever experienced a president and first lady who incessantly whine the way these two thin skinned clowns do?

It's truly getting to be comical.

One whitehouse insider has claimed that Obama is henpecked by his wife. He's made several referrences to the fact that he's a 1 termer. You can bet ol' Michelle is telling him that a second term is outta the question.....Imagine the fights behind closed doors between those two whiney idiots.

Well nobody was all that interested in Laura, she was quite backward and boring. Rs liked to try and build her up as being intelligent because she was a librarian and she was the intelligent one of the family but Michelle is very active, exciting and a wonderful First Lady.

beatlemania.jpg

Unreal....talk about being drunk on that liberal Kool-Aid!

Yes I love the nice General Terms, Attractive, exciting, and Wonderful.

Just like hope and change, which is working out so GREAT!

Yes I love the nice General Terms, Attractive, exciting, and Wonderful.

Just like hope and change, which is working out so GREAT!
No shit!

Yeah, that "hope" must be coursing through the veins of those mentioned in the report on poverty released today.

That "change" must be coursing through the veins of those whose homes were foreclosed last month, as mentioned in the report released yesterday.

These Obamabots are becoming laughable....Well, they've always been laughable but, now they've officially moved into the hysterical category.

I mean, lil' Sarah G. obviously believes that Barack and Michelle both fart rose scented fairy dust, and shit ribbons o' lilac scented streaming rainbows.

LMAO!

Some of you need to learn some freaking manners.

Given the reactions here, I'm not surprised her life is hell. I suspect a lot of you would last about 5 minutes under the pressure. I'll be adding some folks to my ignore listout of this thread for sure.

God, didn't your mothers ever teach you about being polite to women? Good God.

Forum List

Back