First Lady Claims Obama Created ‘Huge Recovery’

Where's my handout?

Did you go to public schools?
Do you have police and fire protection?
Safe food, water, drugs?
Road, rail and air infrastructure?
Use the internet? communications networks? GPS?

To quote our President.....You didn't build that

And so we should tax EVERYONE "a little bit more", right?

Right?

Actually, I think we should tax EVERYONE alot more until the debt is paid down (as well as slashing spending)

During an interview last Friday with a Washington-based hip-hop radio station, First Lady Michelle Obama claimed that her husband’s policies are directly responsible for the “huge recovery” the U.S. is currently enjoying.

“Mrs. Obama, you know what, in your words, tell us what you think the state of the union is in right now?” asked radio host Pablo Sato.

“I mean, we are seeing right now that we are in the midst of a huge recovery. Right? Because of what this president has done,” the First Lady responded.

First Lady Michelle Obama Credits President Obama for the ‘Huge Recovery’ The U.S. is Enjoying | TheBlaze.com

Huge recovery...she must think you hip hop kids are pathetically stupid.

Barry must have smacked the back of her head a little too hard... she's imagining things now.

Safe food, water, drugs?

Right?

Actually, I think we should tax EVERYONE alot more until the debt is paid down (as well as slashing spending)

The "you didn't build that" meme of Obama's you are using has been used by Obama to justify taxing only the rich more. Unequivocal class warfare politics. Classic left wing populism.

His bullshit has succeeded so well that it has gotten to the point where a lot of people believe the "Bush tax cuts" were only for the rich.

Obama's tax plan has nothing to do with the Bush tax cuts. It has to do with taxing the rich more, but he uses the Bush tax cuts as a smokescreen.

People like to say the "Bush tax cuts" cost us $1.9 trillion and that is why we need to tax the rich more. But the cuts for the rich were not the entire cost of that $1.9 trillion. Not letting the Bush tax cuts expire on EVERYONE means they will still be "costing us money".

I use "costing us money" in the liberal sense, which is to say that by letting you keep more of your own money, that is costing the government money somehow.

It is the "gimme gimme gimme and make that guy over there pay for it" mentality so prevalent today.

Attempting to connect Obama's tax plan with the Bush tax cuts is dishonest, to say the least. And "you didn't build that" only aimed at the rich is equally dishonest.

Last edited:

Right?

The "you didn't build that" meme of Obama's you are using has been used by Obama to justify taxing only the rich more. Unequivocal class warfare politics. Classic left wing populism.

His bullshit has succeeded so well that it has gotten to the point where a lot of people believe the "Bush tax cuts" were only for the rich.

Obama's tax plan has nothing to do with the Bush tax cuts. It has to do with taxing the rich more, but he uses the Bush tax cuts as a smokescreen.

People like to say the "Bush tax cuts" cost us $1.9 trillion and that is why we need to tax the rich more. But the cuts for the rich were not the entire cost of that $1.9 trillion. Not letting the Bush tax cuts expire on EVERYONE means they will still be "costing us money".

I use "costing us money" in the liberal sense, which is to say that by letting you keep more of your own money, that is costing the government money somehow.

It is the "gimme gimme gimme and make that guy over there pay for it" mentality so prevalent today.

Attempting to connect Obama's tax plan with the Bush tax cuts is dishonest, to say the least.

Its not class warfare and it is not bullshit

The rich have been on a low tax gravy train for 30 years. The economy did not boom and trickle down jobs did not materialize...the rich just kept the extra money

If we are serious about cutting our debt then EVERYONE must sacrifice....not just the other guy

EVERYONE must pay more taxes
Welfare benefits need to be scaled down
Defense needs to be slashed to something we can afford
Social Security needs to be cut
Veterans benefits need to be cut

EVERYONE pays a price

Not only is there not a major recovery, there isn't even a tepid recovery. There is no recovery. The very best credit that obama could get is that we have plateaued.

Not only is there not a major recovery, there isn't even a tepid recovery. There is no recovery. The very best credit that obama could get is that we have plateaued.

Stopped a Depression

Just getting back to zero is a major recovery

Stopped a Depression

The depression would have stopped as it did, even if obama did nothing. If he did nothing, we would have recovered much faster.

Stopped a Depression

The depression would have stopped as it did, even if obama did nothing. If he did nothing, we would have recovered much faster.

Republicans tried the..."Let the economy self correct"

That is why we almost collapsed into a depression. Something had to be done and Obama was the one who did it

Safe food, water, drugs?

Right?

The only way to significantly slash spending is to cut retired and working public union workers pensions and health care.
The cost is 1 trillion a year.. answer that liberal?

On another note.. you're saying quit it with the class warfare shit right?

Last edited:

Right?

The only way to significantly slash spending is to cut retired and working public union workers pensions and health care.
The cost is 1 trillion a year.. answer that liberal?

I have one of those pensions and I would accept a cut for the good of the country. As long as everyone else is making do with less.....so would I

Military is due for a massive restructuring of its mission, raise taxes on the wealthy to where they were 30 years ago, raise capital gains taxes, reduce welfare benefits

Class warfare does not exist..... It is only a slogan to protect the wealthy from making sacrifices

Last edited:

Forum List

Back