.first ladies should not bare arms.

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
FIRST LADIES SHOULD NOT BARE ARMS.
First Ladies should not bare shoulders, arms, stomach, calves or thighs. Someone should educate Michele on First Lady etiquette. Ghetto Girls know you don’t show your bare shoulders when attending state functions or in public, in presence of dignitaries or at celebrations honoring our fallen shoulders. It’s disrespectful.
Obama did not appear with his sleeves rolled up and tie off and don’t unless he is at a town hall meeting. Her adviser on etiquette need to advise her on First Lady etiquette.
Where did she find a dress in her size that tie in a sash in the back? Is her mother still making her clothes? I don’t ever remember seeing a First Lady bare her shoulders in public.

Don't care what Michelle wears. But, I care that Obama can't bother to put on a tie half the time. He is the Chief Executive. He is making major decisions for the country. At least have the decency to put on a tie.

FIRST LADIES SHOULD NOT BARE ARMS.
First Ladies should not bare shoulders, arms, stomach, calves or thighs. Someone should educate Michele on First Lady etiquette. Ghetto Girls know you don’t show your bare shoulders when attending state functions or in public, in presence of dignitaries or at celebrations honoring our fallen shoulders. It’s disrespectful.
Obama did not appear with his sleeves rolled up and tie off and don’t unless he is at a town hall meeting. Her adviser on etiquette need to advise her on First Lady etiquette.
Where did she find a dress in her size that tie in a sash in the back? Is her mother still making her clothes? I don’t ever remember seeing a First Lady bare her shoulders in public.

Jealous? She has so much style and class, the previous first frump could take a few pointers.

This first lady has muscular firm arms. That separates her from the last few, who definitely should wear long sleeves at all times.

Also, it's not 1950. Get with the program.

Don't care what Michelle wears. But, I care that Obama can't bother to put on a tie half the time. He is the Chief Executive. He is making major decisions for the country. At least have the decency to put on a tie.

does that make him do his job better?....

does that make him do his job better?....
Obama could wear a tuxedo with tails everyday at the W.H. and I seriously doubt it would help his job performance. :cool:

I agree ! Wearing a tie will allow him to make much better choices while in office ! :cuckoo:

Bear arms?

bear-arms.jpg

Michele Obama has a Constitutional right to bare arms

Forum List

Back