First Ladies Ain’t What They Used To Be

Michelle must think we are all as stupid as her husband's radical hope/change followers. He wrote (ghost wrote by Bill Ayers maybe) two autobios that related his affluent lifestyle in Hawaii and his private schooling. Maybe affirmative action got him through college and into a law firm but he and Michelle were making about 300k when she claims he was taking shoes and tables out of the dumpster. Nothing is true about these people. They are like actors in a creepy play.

I suspect a lot of people think you're stupid..

Go to the link and scroll down to see pictures of the winners of Time Magazine’s Man/Person of the Year —— a few should be called Loser of the Year.

Wikipedia also tells us:

Person of the Year (formerly Man of the Year) is an annual issue of the United States newsmagazine Time that features and profiles a person, group, idea or object that "for better or for worse, ...has done the most to influence the events of the year."

Hillary Clinton belongs in the “WORSE” category. Technically she might not be eligible based on one year alone, but she deserves it for negative influence over a long period of time. Perhaps a Lifetime Achievement Award would be more suitable. Jack Cashill’s article tells us about Clinton's long association with lying. This excerpt sums up her negative influence:

So accustomed had Hillary grown to having her lies glossed over that she grew increasingly indignant even at the timid questions Congress threw her way at last week's Benghazi hearing. When asked by Senator Ron Johnson about her version of events, Hillary exploded in an outburst destined to be at least as famous as her "vast right wing conspiracy" jeremiad.

Said Hillary, summing up the state of public integrity in 2013, "What difference at this point does it make?" Say what you will, but today, that is a legitimate question.

Clinton must have mastered the art of lying by now; so I don’t know why she did not tell a few unprovable lies about her part in Benghazi. By the time 2016 rolls around her Benghazi lies would be glossed over along with the lies she told when she was Arkansas’ first lady, America’s first lady, and so on:

For the next six years, and more recklessly still after the disastrous 1994 mid-terms, Hillary lied as necessary to protect the Clinton brand. At every turn, her co-dependents in the major media enabled her. Appalled by her performance, William Safire famously designated Hillary "a congenital liar" in a 1996 New York Times op-ed, but Hillary was just learning the art of the lie.

January 28, 2013
Hillary's First Big Lie
By Jack Cashill

Articles: Hillary's First Big Lie

Finally, the fact that Bill Clinton was not removed from office for lying under oath only told the public about the type of people in the US Senate. Hillary Clinton’s taste for lying will reverberate forever because she, more than anyone else, took the shame out of a shameful act.

Hillary Clinton deserves an award, and who better to give it than an industry that trivializes or ignores the lies the Clintons tell.

Last edited:
To Wry Catcher: Stepford wife? If Ann’s appearance offends you, I guess you never noticed that Michelle Obama always looks like she is auditioning for a role in the next Planet of the Apes movie.

To Wry Catcher: Good lord! She got the part:

2013-01-20T005721Z_1696432822_TB3E91K02NDKJ_RTRMADP_3_USA-INAUGURATION.JPG

Michelle O’s New Look Makes Debut!

images

Eyah.

Now why would anyone think you folks were racist?

:doubt:

I know times change ..... nevertheless ...

O Sister, Where Art Thou?

Jackie_Kennedy_Color_Portrait_zpsd050468f.jpg

^^^
What Jackie Kennedy was to glamour. Eleanor Roosevelt was to effectiveness. Each brought their own talents to the White House and each are remembered with respect.

eleanor_roosevelt2.jpg

Conservatives hated those gals as well.

:lol:

To Sallow: Untrue. Jackie O was too trivial to hate. She had little to do with real politics. Her much-praised style and class were real enough, while not much more than gossip column fodder loved by people who are enamored with Hollywood silliness.

Conservatives did not hate Eleanor. They hated everything she stood for; most notably her part in cursing the world with the United Nations. Eleanor Roosevelt was an important propaganda tool in selling the UN. After all, who would dare challenge FDR’s widow in 1945.

When Eleanor was first lady, FDR would tell her to go out and plant a few trees just to keep her out of trouble. Check with Hillary Clinton if you don’t believe me. I have it on good authority that Hillary is in touch with Eleanor.

I had to add this one:

2013-01-29-TGUJX.jpg

Go to the link and scroll down to see pictures of the winners of Time Magazine’s Man/Person of the Year —— a few should be called Loser of the Year.

Wikipedia also tells us:

Person of the Year (formerly Man of the Year) is an annual issue of the United States newsmagazine Time that features and profiles a person, group, idea or object that "for better or for worse, ...has done the most to influence the events of the year."

Hillary Clinton belongs in the “WORSE” category. Technically she might not be eligible based on one year alone, but she deserves it for negative influence over a long period of time. Perhaps a Lifetime Achievement Award would be more suitable. Jack Cashill’s article tells us about Clinton's long association with lying. This excerpt sums up her negative influence:

So accustomed had Hillary grown to having her lies glossed over that she grew increasingly indignant even at the timid questions Congress threw her way at last week's Benghazi hearing. When asked by Senator Ron Johnson about her version of events, Hillary exploded in an outburst destined to be at least as famous as her "vast right wing conspiracy" jeremiad.

Said Hillary, summing up the state of public integrity in 2013, "What difference at this point does it make?" Say what you will, but today, that is a legitimate question.

Clinton must have mastered the art of lying by now; so I don’t know why she did not tell a few unprovable lies about her part in Benghazi. By the time 2016 rolls around her Benghazi lies would be glossed over along with the lies she told when she was Arkansas’ first lady, America’s first lady, and so on:

For the next six years, and more recklessly still after the disastrous 1994 mid-terms, Hillary lied as necessary to protect the Clinton brand. At every turn, her co-dependents in the major media enabled her. Appalled by her performance, William Safire famously designated Hillary "a congenital liar" in a 1996 New York Times op-ed, but Hillary was just learning the art of the lie.

January 28, 2013
Hillary's First Big Lie
By Jack Cashill

Articles: Hillary's First Big Lie

Finally, the fact that Bill Clinton was not removed from office for lying under oath only told the public about the type of people in the US Senate. Hillary Clinton’s taste for lying will reverberate forever because she, more than anyone else, took the shame out of a shameful act.

Hillary Clinton deserves an award, and who better to give it than an industry that trivializes or ignores the lies the Clintons tell.

I haven't cared much about ANY first lady since I reached voting age in 1986. Michelle Obama is no exception. Much ado about nothing, folks.

^^^
What Jackie Kennedy was to glamour. Eleanor Roosevelt was to effectiveness. Each brought their own talents to the White House and each are remembered with respect.

eleanor_roosevelt2.jpg

Conservatives hated those gals as well.

:lol:

To Sallow: Untrue. Jackie O was too trivial to hate. She had little to do with real politics. Her much-praised style and class were real enough, while not much more than gossip column fodder loved by people who are enamored with Hollywood silliness.

Conservatives did not hate Eleanor. They hated everything she stood for; most notably her part in cursing the world with the United Nations. Eleanor Roosevelt was an important propaganda tool in selling the UN. After all, who would dare challenge FDR’s widow in 1945.

When Eleanor was first lady, FDR would tell her to go out and plant a few trees just to keep her out of trouble. Check with Hillary Clinton if you don’t believe me. I have it on good authority that Hillary is in touch with Eleanor.

I agree. There is a statue of Eleanor Roosevelt honoring her at the Franklin Delano Roosevelt Memorial in Washington, D.C., commemorating her role as one of the first U.S. delegates to the U.N.
Eleanor_1639.jpg

Mrs. Clinton has mentioned to audiences (while she was First Lady) that she occasionally imagined heart-to-heart talks with Mrs. Roosevelt as a device to help her deal with the trials of being the First Lady.

Mrs. Clinton has mentioned to audiences (while she was First Lady) that she occasionally imagined heart-to-heart talks with Mrs. Roosevelt as a device to help her deal with the trials of being the First Lady.

To Bill Angel: It was a bit more than imagining:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=LVzW9X9DMkg]America : Bill Clinton admits Secretary of State Hillary Clinton talks to the Dead (Oct 23, 2012) - YouTube[/ame]​

To Bill Angel: It was a bit more than imagining:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=LVzW9X9DMkg]America : Bill Clinton admits Secretary of State Hillary Clinton talks to the Dead (Oct 23, 2012) - YouTube[/ame]​

Adviser downplays Hillary Clinton's conversations with Eleanor Roosevelt

Forum List

Back