First it was Homosexuality that should be normalized, now it is Bi-sexuality, soon it will be kids.

Should bi-sexuality be normalized so they too can be married in a polygamist way?

• Yes, as a liberal, if they all love each other, then they should be married unless they are mormon.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, as a conservative, these mentally ill people need to seek help not be codified in their beliefs.

Votes: 9 100.0%

• Total voters
It was all about how 2 people who fell in love can be happy. Then it was faggots wanting to be treated the same as married people when it came to sick people in the hospital and the civil union was formed. Then it was queers wanting to be married like normal people, so states started allowing partnership marriages and if Prop 8 was voted by the majority of people against it, activist judges overruled the Democratic process. Then homosexuals wanted to adopt children, because children "who should have 1 mom and 1 dad" now were confused when Mothers day or Fathers day came around and little Johnny couldn't celebrate that day, so public school made it where those kids couldn't celebrate it anymore. Yeah, there is no agenda by the left to shove their immoral shit down our throats. Just like my original post, where mentally ill people had to go both ways now, thus continuing the degradation of society into a Caligula roman disaster.

You fuckers just couldn't keep it in your own house, where everyone else keeps their sexual orientation, you had to FORCE it upon the rest of US, and many still dont accept it as normal.

Line 5 and 11 says it all...
5nIxr.jpg
Queers? Faggots? Do people like you ever get banned from the USMB?

So, andaronjim should be banned because he disagrees with you about homosexuality? That's not fair. In fact, I move that such an attitude is fascistic. He has a right to his own opinion about LGBT people like me as much as you do.

You don't own us. We are not a monolithic voting bloc like you think we are. Know your place.
So when those on the right dont accept "homosexual behavior" as normal that is fascistic, but FORCING us to accept your behavior as normal , isnt fascistic? Yeah, sure.

Are you even reading my posts? Or are you dead set on picking a fight with me?

I called out dean for wanting you banned from USMB for disagreeing with him about homosexuality. Look. You shouldn't be. You have a right to an opinion just as much as he does. But DEAN does not get to ban opinions he doesn't like.

I was not addressing you, by the way.

It was all about how 2 people who fell in love can be happy. Then it was faggots wanting to be treated the same as married people when it came to sick people in the hospital and the civil union was formed. Then it was queers wanting to be married like normal people, so states started allowing partnership marriages and if Prop 8 was voted by the majority of people against it, activist judges overruled the Democratic process. Then homosexuals wanted to adopt children, because children "who should have 1 mom and 1 dad" now were confused when Mothers day or Fathers day came around and little Johnny couldn't celebrate that day, so public school made it where those kids couldn't celebrate it anymore. Yeah, there is no agenda by the left to shove their immoral shit down our throats. Just like my original post, where mentally ill people had to go both ways now, thus continuing the degradation of society into a Caligula roman disaster.

You fuckers just couldn't keep it in your own house, where everyone else keeps their sexual orientation, you had to FORCE it upon the rest of US, and many still dont accept it as normal.

5nIxr.jpg

So, andaronjim should be banned because he disagrees with you about homosexuality? That's not fair. In fact, I move that such an attitude is fascistic. He has a right to his own opinion about LGBT people like me as much as you do.

You don't own us. We are not a monolithic voting bloc like you think we are. Know your place.
So when those on the right dont accept "homosexual behavior" as normal that is fascistic, but FORCING us to accept your behavior as normal , isnt fascistic? Yeah, sure.

I called out dean for wanting you banned from USMB for disagreeing with him about homosexuality. Look. You shouldn't be. You have a right to an opinion just as much as he does. But DEAN does not get to ban opinions he doesn't like.

I have dean on ignore. Unless you post what he says I only see your post.

5nIxr.jpg

I have dean on ignore. Unless you post what he says I only see your post.
Oh, well that explains why.

He asked "Queers? Faggots? Do people like you ever get banned from USMB?"

To which I replied that such an attitude was fascistic.

Sorry for the miscommunication.

5nIxr.jpg

Only with right wingers is slander and hate speech considered "free speech".

5nIxr.jpg

Yes yes, reveal your true colors.

Only in your small, narrow mind do you get to define what slander and hate speech are. Differing opinions are not hate speech. You cannot censor what you don't want to hear, dean, my fascist friend.

Only in your small, narrow mind do you get to define what slander and hate speech are. Differing opinions are not hate speech. You cannot censor what you don't want to hear, dean, my fascist friend.
Qu@@r
F@gs
N!gger
Sp!c
Ch!nk
G00k
And more

To me, those are hate speech.

To you, those are just opinions.

We have different values. That’s all.

Qu@@r
F@gs
N!gger
Sp!c
Ch!nk
G00k
And more

Most people you hate do not say those things, or if they do it is not in a venomous way. We owe are children something. And they are now drawn into the agendas of adults that are not adult anymore. In the end, you are going to get killed if things go bad. No matter if any of those people you hate have flaws themselves. You keep ph ukn with the kids. Your only excuse if someone you hate on the other side mistreats them.

"And does the right to Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness get cancelled if you are gay, bi or poly?"

the ALL LIFE IS PRECIOUS conservatives really mean ALL WHITE HETERO CONSERVATIVE CHRISTIAN LIFE is precious......Every one else is fair game.....
We dont give a shit what you do behind closed doors, YOU TRY TO FORCE US TO ACCEPT YOUR BEHAVIOR AS NORMAL....That is where you cross the fucking line, dickhead, fudgepacking, homos

No one gives a rat's ass if you accept it as normal. You just don't get to go around beating up gays anymore.
You dont fucking get it do you? First it was acceptance of homos as normal, and after 30 years , pretty much most of the US citizens dont give a damn. Now we see Bi-sexuality being FORCED upon us along with polygamy with the sister wives. As I said before, next is Pedophilia because the child "loves" the adult so is okay? After that Beastiality? I am sick of the bullshit the immoral fuckers are in the world, but really pisses me off? When they get sick, with HIV or some other degenerate disease then say I have to pay for their cure. You put your dick where it doesnt belong then you pay for your problems. Just like an abortion, you want to kill your baby, go for it, one less liberal, but stop taking my taxes and kill that kid with it. Pay for it yourself you loser bitch.

"You dont fucking get it do you? First it was acceptance of homos as normal, and after 30 years , pretty much most of the US citizens dont give a damn."

does this anger you?

would you prefer to keep persecuting gays?

Seems to me PROGRESSIVES did the RIGHT THING by FORCING people to accept gays.

Besides....nobody was actually forced....

30 years ago many of us said "this CONSERVATIVE PERSECUTION on gays is sick, twisted and evil.....I will no longer go along with this....From now on I shall be POLITICALLY CORRECT (proudly) and just accept and befriend homosexuals....

it snowballed.....and now all decent people are accepting of gays....

" Now we see Bi-sexuality being FORCED upon us along with polygamy with the sister wives."

You really hate freedom, don't you.

I have no problem with bi-sexuals or polygamists.....

why is it any of YOUR business?

why does it anger you so?

Some people are gay
some people are bi
some people are into polygamy....

how the fuk does it affect YOU?

" As I said before, next is Pedophilia because the child "loves" the adult so is okay?"

I doubt that many people would accept this.
Conservative christians might for a few reasons;
1. the catholic church is KNOWN for this,
2. evangelicals BELIEVE IN girls marrying as young as 12! They are even trying to protect laws that allow for this PEDOPHILIA.
3. OLDER conservative christian republicans like the idea of marrying 12 year old girls (making pedophilia legal!)

And of course Trump said he'd like to "date" his daughter (wink wink, nudge nudge)....

" After that Beastiality?"

Again, I doubt that this is such a serious issue since most people would find this sickening or disgusting.

However....if YOU want to fuck your dog (I've seen the wives of conservatives so I can understand your desire for a dog) that's ok by me!

as long as the dog consents....

I was wondering......a true conservative would have no problem killing a dog......

but you think having sex with a dog is perverted.....

Let's ask the dig what HE thinks;

hey....dog....would you rather have sex with your master....or....BE FKN KILLED DEAD!?

what would YOU choose?

"" I am sick of the bullshit the immoral fuckers are in the world, but really pisses me off?"

Freedom fkn sucks...eh....?

I don't agree with or accept YOUR morals.
In fact...I believe your hatred, intolerance and desire for violence makes YOU MORE IMMORAL than any liberal or gay.

"When they get sick, with HIV or some other degenerate disease then say I have to pay for their cure. You put your dick where it doesnt belong then you pay for your problems."

I feel the same way about conservatives who smoke tobacco or eat fatty foods and become obese, develop heart, lung, back, leg, stomach problems and go trudging to the the doctor every week expecting insurance or medicare to cover it. Making EVERYONE ELSE pay for their own irresponsible lifestyle.

If you want to smoke or eat fatty foods that's fine by me but you should pay for your own health problems.

"Just like an abortion, you want to kill your baby, go for it, one less liberal, but stop taking my taxes and kill that kid with it. Pay for it yourself you loser bitch"

Obviously, since I am NOT a conservative, I would be more compassionate about her situation. However I do agree that YOU should not have to pay for HER abortion. I am happy to donate to planned parenthood every year.
POLITICALLY CORRECT (proudly) and just accept and befriend homosexuals....
Facts About Suicide – The Trevor Project
  • Suicide is the 2nd leading cause of death among young people ages 10 to 24.1
  • LGB youth seriously contemplate suicide at almost three times the rate of heterosexual youth.2
  • LGB youth are almost five times as likely to have attempted suicide compared to heterosexual youth.2
  • Of all the suicide attempts made by youth, LGB youth suicide attempts were almost five times as likely to require medical treatment than those of heterosexual youth.2
  • Suicide attempts by LGB youth and questioning youth are 4 to 6 times more likely to result in injury, poisoning, or overdose that requires treatment from a doctor or nurse, compared to their straight peers.2
  • So you are okay with mentally ill people being allowed to roam the Earth, free and suicidal, because you are PC? Real Nazi of you, arent you...

I'm sure suicides amongst younger gays might have a something to do with people like you persecuting them.

"So you are okay with mentally ill people being allowed to roam the Earth, free and suicidal, because you are PC?"

Of course not. I just don't accept that gays are mentally ill. I know many gays and have been friends with many gays for the past 30 years. MOST of them were/are nice, decent, friendly, hard working. I've worked with gays, have gay family and have lived in neighborhoods where we were all friends. Their sexual proclivities were NOT an issue.

YOUR desire to kill them IS a mental illness, though. And you should certainly not be allowed to roam free.

" Real Nazi of you, arent you..."

but....but.....the nazis locked up and exterminated the mentally ill......

so how can I be nazi?

logic: if NAZIS locked up gays and mentally ill

and YOU want to lock up gays and the mentally ill....

then YOU MUST BE THE NAZI!

that's just logic 101.....

Does the fact that I disagree with your lunacy make you want to hurt me?

that's because you are mentally ill.

First it was Homosexuality that should be normalized, now it is Bi-sexuality, soon it will be kids.

They're already going after kids. They mostly deny it, so far, but what do you think is the real reason for the LGBpbiWTF agenda being pushed on young children, in public schools? Quite obviously, it is a prelude to attempting to legitimize and normalize pedophilia.
Actually sex with teenagers is not pedophilia.

5nIxr.jpg

No, you can be sued for slander.
Hate speech is an opinion. One mans hate speech is another man simply stating known facts like Muslims want a world wide Caliphate and to subjugate all non-muslims into slaves. One person would call that hate speech while another would say it was a simple statement of fact. Therefore you can't outlaw hate speech. Nor should you be able to.

We dont give a shit what you do behind closed doors, YOU TRY TO FORCE US TO ACCEPT YOUR BEHAVIOR AS NORMAL....That is where you cross the fucking line, dickhead, fudgepacking, homos

No one gives a rat's ass if you accept it as normal. You just don't get to go around beating up gays anymore.
You dont fucking get it do you? First it was acceptance of homos as normal, and after 30 years , pretty much most of the US citizens dont give a damn. Now we see Bi-sexuality being FORCED upon us along with polygamy with the sister wives. As I said before, next is Pedophilia because the child "loves" the adult so is okay? After that Beastiality? I am sick of the bullshit the immoral fuckers are in the world, but really pisses me off? When they get sick, with HIV or some other degenerate disease then say I have to pay for their cure. You put your dick where it doesnt belong then you pay for your problems. Just like an abortion, you want to kill your baby, go for it, one less liberal, but stop taking my taxes and kill that kid with it. Pay for it yourself you loser bitch.

"You dont fucking get it do you? First it was acceptance of homos as normal, and after 30 years , pretty much most of the US citizens dont give a damn."

does this anger you?

would you prefer to keep persecuting gays?

Seems to me PROGRESSIVES did the RIGHT THING by FORCING people to accept gays.

Besides....nobody was actually forced....

30 years ago many of us said "this CONSERVATIVE PERSECUTION on gays is sick, twisted and evil.....I will no longer go along with this....From now on I shall be POLITICALLY CORRECT (proudly) and just accept and befriend homosexuals....

it snowballed.....and now all decent people are accepting of gays....

" Now we see Bi-sexuality being FORCED upon us along with polygamy with the sister wives."

You really hate freedom, don't you.

I have no problem with bi-sexuals or polygamists.....

why is it any of YOUR business?

why does it anger you so?

Some people are gay
some people are bi
some people are into polygamy....

how the fuk does it affect YOU?

" As I said before, next is Pedophilia because the child "loves" the adult so is okay?"

I doubt that many people would accept this.
Conservative christians might for a few reasons;
1. the catholic church is KNOWN for this,
2. evangelicals BELIEVE IN girls marrying as young as 12! They are even trying to protect laws that allow for this PEDOPHILIA.
3. OLDER conservative christian republicans like the idea of marrying 12 year old girls (making pedophilia legal!)

And of course Trump said he'd like to "date" his daughter (wink wink, nudge nudge)....

" After that Beastiality?"

Again, I doubt that this is such a serious issue since most people would find this sickening or disgusting.

However....if YOU want to fuck your dog (I've seen the wives of conservatives so I can understand your desire for a dog) that's ok by me!

as long as the dog consents....

I was wondering......a true conservative would have no problem killing a dog......

but you think having sex with a dog is perverted.....

Let's ask the dig what HE thinks;

hey....dog....would you rather have sex with your master....or....BE FKN KILLED DEAD!?

what would YOU choose?

"" I am sick of the bullshit the immoral fuckers are in the world, but really pisses me off?"

Freedom fkn sucks...eh....?

I don't agree with or accept YOUR morals.
In fact...I believe your hatred, intolerance and desire for violence makes YOU MORE IMMORAL than any liberal or gay.

"When they get sick, with HIV or some other degenerate disease then say I have to pay for their cure. You put your dick where it doesnt belong then you pay for your problems."

I feel the same way about conservatives who smoke tobacco or eat fatty foods and become obese, develop heart, lung, back, leg, stomach problems and go trudging to the the doctor every week expecting insurance or medicare to cover it. Making EVERYONE ELSE pay for their own irresponsible lifestyle.

If you want to smoke or eat fatty foods that's fine by me but you should pay for your own health problems.

"Just like an abortion, you want to kill your baby, go for it, one less liberal, but stop taking my taxes and kill that kid with it. Pay for it yourself you loser bitch"

Obviously, since I am NOT a conservative, I would be more compassionate about her situation. However I do agree that YOU should not have to pay for HER abortion. I am happy to donate to planned parenthood every year.
POLITICALLY CORRECT (proudly) and just accept and befriend homosexuals....
Facts About Suicide – The Trevor Project
  • Suicide is the 2nd leading cause of death among young people ages 10 to 24.1
  • LGB youth seriously contemplate suicide at almost three times the rate of heterosexual youth.2
  • LGB youth are almost five times as likely to have attempted suicide compared to heterosexual youth.2
  • Of all the suicide attempts made by youth, LGB youth suicide attempts were almost five times as likely to require medical treatment than those of heterosexual youth.2
  • Suicide attempts by LGB youth and questioning youth are 4 to 6 times more likely to result in injury, poisoning, or overdose that requires treatment from a doctor or nurse, compared to their straight peers.2
  • So you are okay with mentally ill people being allowed to roam the Earth, free and suicidal, because you are PC? Real Nazi of you, arent you...

I'm sure suicides amongst younger gays might have a something to do with people like you persecuting them.

"So you are okay with mentally ill people being allowed to roam the Earth, free and suicidal, because you are PC?"

Of course not. I just don't accept that gays are mentally ill. I know many gays and have been friends with many gays for the past 30 years. MOST of them were/are nice, decent, friendly, hard working. I've worked with gays, have gay family and have lived in neighborhoods where we were all friends. Their sexual proclivities were NOT an issue.

YOUR desire to kill them IS a mental illness, though. And you should certainly not be allowed to roam free.

" Real Nazi of you, arent you..."

but....but.....the nazis locked up and exterminated the mentally ill......

so how can I be nazi?

logic: if NAZIS locked up gays and mentally ill

and YOU want to lock up gays and the mentally ill....

then YOU MUST BE THE NAZI!

that's just logic 101.....

Does the fact that I disagree with your lunacy make you want to hurt me?

that's because you are mentally ill.
Of course not. I just don't accept that gays are mentally ill.
So you are saying that when a man, looks at another man's ass, and wants to put his penis into it, that it is normal? Again I refer to the "dogs do it also" mentality.

When Homosexuality Stopped Being a Mental Disorder
In 1973, the American Psychiatric Association (APA) asked all members attending its convention to vote on whether they believed homosexuality to be a mental disorder. 5,854 psychiatrists voted to remove homosexuality from the DSM, and 3,810 to retain it.
There was a lot of pressure from Hollyweird and queer politicians to have homosexuality removed from the mental disorder. Why? Because people like Rock Hudson, Carry Grant and other "uber rich" liberals wanted to come out of the closet. Funny how money makes people do some pretty immoral things..

Qu@@r
F@gs
N!gger
Sp!c
Ch!nk
G00k
And more

And what impact on you do they have other than being offensive? Hmm?

Last edited:

It's become a standard reaction of those on the left wrong—especially of thebranch that caters to degenerate sexualpervcerts of any kinds—knowing that they cannot defend their positions in an honest and open way, to resort to seeking to censor those who will not agree with their positions. They condemn any expressions of basic decency, morality,and even sanity, as “hate speech”.

Forum List

Back