First Iowa, now Maine?

i think both sides cheat, lie and are corrupt. i'm also not sure how that helps your side.

We'll take care of our side you just do the same on your side.

and therein lies the problem. neither side can police itself. and so that's what we get. corruption. and i'm not sure why we're surprised. we're the cause of it.

Point is don't point to the other side until you can do it too your side. Some on the left are so busy pointing to the right that they get confused about there side doing it.

Looks like the GOP, in another history making event, may have goofed their count of the vote in Maine.

Why is this so hard for them? :lol:

You have to understand "Mainahs". Most of them are either Bolshevik slime, usually imported from Massachusetts, unemployed paper mill workers, backwoods loggers, or they are just mountain hillbillies who poach bear, moose and deer for a living.

I'm just surprised the Maine people who counted the votes could count that high. I can just envision hundreds of caucus vote counters with their gloves and L.L. Bean boots off, furiously counting their fingers and toes. The miscount probably happened because of the Maine caucus vote counters who have more (or less) than five digits on each hand or foot. :lol:

At least enough Maine voters came to their senses in 2010, got sick and tired of DECADES of the leftist domination that virtually destroyed the lumber and textile industries, and decided to overthrow the leftist regime that dominated Maine state politics in Augusta, by electing a Republican governor and fully Republican legislature.

The Bolsheviks in Portland and Bangor are still trying to come to grips with that. They are all planning their "political rebound" over lattes' in every Starbucks in Maine (all four of them).

Funny how "Sallow" would wonder about the problems with the GOP counting caucus votes in Iowa and Maine, when it is YOUR Bolshevik party that has made VOTER FRAUD into an art form.

Anyway, "Sallow" is just another example of the blatant hypocrisy of the left. Keep up the "good" work. You are quite entertaining. :clap2:

Bolshevik? My family hails from Cuba/Puerto Rico/Ireland/Germany. Not a Russian in the bunch.

And the voter fraud meme is code talk for imposing fascism in this country.

Good stuff.

Here are some definitions for you, "shallow sallow":

BOLSHEVISM
Political theory and practice of the Bolshevik Party which, under Lenin, came to power during the Russian Revolution of October 1917. The Bolshevik (meaning ‘majority’) radical communist faction within the Russian Social Democratic Labour party emerged during the 1903 Party Congress following the split with the more moderate Mensheviks (meaning ‘minority’). After a period of intermittent collaboration and schism with the latter, the Bolshevik Party was formally constituted in 1912.

bol·she·vism (bōl'shə-vĭz'əm, bŏl'-)
n.
1. The strategy developed by the Bolsheviks between 1903 and 1917 with a view to seizing state power and establishing a dictatorship of the proletariat.
2. Soviet Communism.

The "moral" of this is that "shallow sallow" needs to EMBRACE his Bolshevism, and be PROUD of what his ideology is, instead of trying to feebly attempt to deflect it.

i think both sides cheat, lie and are corrupt. i'm also not sure how that helps your side.

We'll take care of our side you just do the same on your side.

You guys aren't taking care of shit. The GOP establishment is screwing you over in the back room to ensure a Romney candidate.

Yes, we are. Do you have any idea how much pressure the people of Maine are putting on the GOP? Go read some threads at DailyPaul.com.

You don't fuck with Paul people. You know how fucking crazy we are :lol:

I smell the Bush-machine angling for a "Draft Jeb" brokered convention. Did you say Maine?!?! :eek:

I'm just wondering if the "Republican Establishment" is having something to do with this. They think Romney is the only viable candidate..so they are ginning up the votes or something.

Who knows..the GOP isn't really into Democracy..anyways.

Unfortunately, may Americans are willing to set PRINCIPLES aside in favor of electability.

Swallow, they do this because if Paul ran next to Obama there would be a chance that policy would not fuck most Americans while making the rich even more rich by screwing the middle class. Paul would actually end wars, actually end useless federal and unconstitutional programs. The GOP is just like the DNC, they need candidates that will not cut spending but increase it like Obama has, as well as adding new mass welfare programs to our system.

To most people the only difference between a Republican and a Democrat is Abortion, Gay marriage, war and taxes… Funny story is both parties only pass the same policy on all four of these issue. You can’t show through actual policy where Obama or Clinton are any different than Bush and Bush… Nor where Dems in the house/Senate and Republicans in the house/senate are any different when it comes to actually changing these policies.

It’s a show to make you think there is a choice.

Hey faggot..good to see you back.

No swallow for you chief..but thanks for the offer.

Still takin it up the ass for Paul? Sure he likes the dollars you send him by lying on your belly.

:lol:

Hey everyone look, it's Swallow the homophobe.

I don't send Paul money btw. I said if Paul can't win a primary then I won't donate.

Looks like the GOP, in another history making event, may have goofed their count of the vote in Maine.

What is it with GOP presidential caucuses and the counting of those results?

The Bangor Daily News in Maine reports "pressure is on" the state Republican Party to "reconsider its weekend declaration that Mitt Romney won" the Maine caucuses. Romney edged out Ron Paul by 194 votes.

Several Maine towns were not included in the vote totals released Saturday, Feb. 11, because they did not hold their caucuses by that date. The newspaper's town-by-town review found that some communities voting before Feb. 11 -- such as Waterville and those in Waldo County -- weren't included in vote totals.
Are the Maine GOP caucus results in doubt?

Why is this so hard for them? :lol:

Well, for one thing, Caucuses are managed by the parties, not by the State Board of Elections. Which means it's largely volunteers managing the thing.

And let's not forget, Flordia 2000 if you want to see a clusterfuck committed by both parties.

This is kind of a clusterfuck, though. So was Iowa, so was Nevada, where it took two days to get an accurate vote count.

It's unlikely that Ron Paul actually won it, though.

Forum List

Back