First Introduction

Sep 5, 2012
Good Evening Everybody,
This is my first visit to this website. I've been looking for a place to put forth different ideas about politics and get some feedback (be it good or bad) as well as hopefully contribute something back to this site as well. I am looking forward to getting to know people around the site and can't wait to engage in some discussions which will help me shape and better understand my own views about this world, as well as other peoples.

**A little bit about me: I am a Sophomore at Arizona State University studying Political Science as well as a Marine Option in Naval ROTC.

Cheers,
Ascendant_Truth

Good Evening Everybody,
This is my first visit to this website. I've been looking for a place to put forth different ideas about politics and get some feedback (be it good or bad) as well as hopefully contribute something back to this site as well. I am looking forward to getting to know people around the site and can't wait to engage in some discussions which will help me shape and better understand my own views about this world, as well as other peoples.

**A little bit about me: I am a Sophomore at Arizona State University studying Political Science as well as a Marine Option in Naval ROTC.

Cheers,
Ascendant_Truth

Well, Hi there AT! Nice to meet you. I'm Jackson and like to talk politics as everyone else here. I'm sure your knowledge will serve you well here. Looking forward to spirited discussions!

Last edited:
Good Evening Everybody,

Cheers,
Ascendant_Truth
Welcome to USMB, Ascendant_Truth. Hope you enjoy the boards.

Welcome!

Navy..cool, .um...how fast can a submarine go? ..topped out anyway...balls to the wall...faster than a fish. Could a 57' Chevy win on a one mile track?

Your chosen screen name gives the immediate impression that you're an ignorant cockstain.

So the good news is you can only go up from here. :thup:

Good Evening Everybody,

Cheers,
Ascendant_Truth

Hey ... my girlfriend's son is a junior at ASU. He loves it out there. And when I say 'out there' it's because he's from New England ... where I am right now.

Welcome to USMB.
Good luck.

Sounds like a lot of hogwash to me. "Better understand my views,"? :lol:

Welcome to the board.

Good Evening Everybody,

Cheers,
Ascendant_Truth

hi...so ya wanna be a sailor, huh?

Forum List

Back