First inductees of NASCAR hall of fame to be announced

First inductees of NASCAR hall of fame to be announced | HamptonRoads.com | PilotOnline.com

I think President Obama should be one of the inductees.
He can go really fast in a circle without actually getting anywhere and he doesn't make right turns.
Yep, he deserves it.

Not to ignore the the Obama quip... but who the hell likes NASCAR anyways? I can't imagine a more pointless sport.

Either way... I think Obama should win for Miss America next... whoever does his makeup is a damn genious.

First inductees of NASCAR hall of fame to be announced | HamptonRoads.com | PilotOnline.com

He can go really fast in a circle without actually getting anywhere and he doesn't make right turns.
Yep, he deserves it.

Not to ignore the the Obama quip... but who the hell likes NASCAR anyways? I can't imagine a more pointless sport.

Either way... I think Obama should win for Miss America next... whoever does his makeup is a damn genious.

they are one of the few athletic groups left with any class.....

all sports are pointless.......

Yep, he deserves it.

they are one of the few athletic groups left with any class.....

all sports are pointless.......

Well I've got to take disagreement with you there. You can't tell me getting out of going to church on Sunday is pointless.

Forum List

Back