First Homicide Detective on Scene wanted to Charge Zimmerman with

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
Trayvon Martin Investigator Wanted to Charge George Zimmerman With Manslaughter - ABC News

Serino filed an affidavit on Feb. 26, the night that Martin was shot and killed by Zimmerman, that stated he was unconvinced Zimmerman's version of events.

Zimmerman, 28, claimed he shot Martin, 17, in self defense.

One complicating factor in the investigation was that the first detective to interview Zimmerman about the shooting was a narcotics officer rather than a homicide detective.

The State Attorney's office said only "no comment" when asked about the affidavit today.

Huh, seems this guy would have some experience in determining facts from the evidence

The prosecutors and the fbi didn't agree.

We already went over this in one of the multitudes of threads on this topic,

images

Trayvon Martin Investigator Wanted to Charge George Zimmerman With Manslaughter - ABC News

Serino filed an affidavit on Feb. 26, the night that Martin was shot and killed by Zimmerman, that stated he was unconvinced Zimmerman's version of events.

One complicating factor in the investigation was that the first detective to interview Zimmerman about the shooting was a narcotics officer rather than a homicide detective.

The State Attorney's office said only "no comment" when asked about the affidavit today.

Huh, seems this guy would have some experience in determining facts from the evidence

Which Zimmerman version of events was he working from? They're all over the board. Was he getting his noggin beaten in by some kid who stood his ground? Or did he see a "fucking coon" produce a bag of Skittlles. and decide to shoot first and let God sort it out?

You know, just because you have heard different versions on here, filtered through inaccurate paraphrases produced by people who have zero to do with the case, doesn't mean Zimmerman had different versions.

The prosecutors said all the versions line up, including the girlfriend's and the witnesses, and the autopsy. They line up with Zimmerman's account, and they said that Zimmerman's account has been the same all along.

But way to go anyway. Keep stirring that pot. Maybe someone else can get killed! That would be cool!

The prosecutors and the fbi didn't agree.

We already went over this in one of the multitudes of threads on this topic,

So at some point we'll have more facts. You'll give your reach around to your ilk, and I'll present preponderance of evidence. You'll neg rep me for showing what a piece of shit lying scumbag you are. And at some point my pissant merit badges will turn red.

What's new with you scumbag liars?

Why don't you just prove I'm a liar, instead? Save yourself the neg?

Wait, too late. Well go ahead and prove I'm a liar anyway. At least reference the lie...hmmmm?

Someone over rode that opinion...obviously.
Maybe the DA's office didn't think there was enough to go forward.
Some one decided not to charge Zimmerman.
Now we find out there might be more to this story
then some one with a can of tea and a bag of skittles being
shot down in cold blood....

The Black Panthers just might have to wait a bit
with their bounty.

Last edited:
The liberal alphabet networks seem desperate to keep the case alive. I bet Media Matters is working behind the scenes trying to portray Zimmerman as a Tea Party type but darn it, he is a registered democrat.

Wow, first guy on scene wanted to charge him. Instead they let 'em go but made sure to drug test the dead guy.

And now we're just hearing about the lead investigator a month later.

Yeah, seems totally normal

Media Matters has already had to apologize once for their idiocy regarding this issue....

I continue to be floored by the ignorance of the progressive left...cops frequently want to arrest people with no evidence, and they are frequently told they cannot by their prosecutors.

I've spoken to prosecutors and one of the things they constantly whine about are the crap cases that cops will bring to them, begging them to pursue...but WITHOUT EVIDENCE the prosecutors won't pursue them, and they put them back in the detectives' laps.

It's not unusual for the first cop to be gung ho and want to arrest someone. We've all heard of people being arrested and detained and then released later...while the real criminal waltzes.

Wow, first guy on scene wanted to charge him. Instead they let 'em go but made sure to drug test the dead guy.

Not to me...................................................

You know, just because you have heard different versions on here, filtered through inaccurate paraphrases produced by people who have zero to do with the case, doesn't mean Zimmerman had different versions.

The prosecutors said all the versions line up, including the girlfriend's and the witnesses, and the autopsy. They line up with Zimmerman's account, and they said that Zimmerman's account has been the same all along.

But way to go anyway. Keep stirring that pot. Maybe someone else can get killed! That would be cool!

I havent heard that and I've been in a lot of these discussions. I know you'll probably hate me for it but....

Link?

Why don't you just prove I'm a liar, instead? Save yourself the neg?

Wait, too late. Well go ahead and prove I'm a liar anyway. At least reference the lie...hmmmm?

Prove to me that a pig, like yourself, could be kosher.

You've already proven my point con hag.

So why is that OK with you? How do you sleep? A 17 year old kid, who was committing no crime nor tresspassing is on a slab. Why? The kid had no record of any criminal offense. Yet he was lain down dead by a bullet. Why? I don't expect pond scum like you to answer the real questions.

Get back to your circle jerk. When its your turn to get the reach around, do they use triple As, or a full 9 volt from a Hummer/

He wasn't the first officer on scene. In fact, the first investigator that night wasn't the lead detective who filed this affidavit.

Forum List

Back