First grill-out of the season....

Cajun spiced pork chops that were brining all afternoon...took potatoes, onions and red peppers with olive oil and wrapped them in alum. foil
Homemade cole slaw my wife makes.
I feel like a stuffed tick.

No grilling today. But I did get my deck cleaned off. Was too sick to even go out there last summer. Got lots of empty flower pots. Will be filling them up soon. Bird feeders are up. Need some oriole food, though.

No grilling today. But I did get my deck cleaned off. Was too sick to even go out there last summer. Got lots of empty flower pots. Will be filling them up soon. Bird feeders are up. Need some oriole food, though.

Makes you feel more alive doesn't it?
Sunny days with a nice breeze is one of the greatest things we have.

Yeah, and today the breeze was off the lake. So, a real nice day.

84 degrees here today...white puffy clouds set the foreground on a brilliant blue sky. Had a nice breeze all day.
I went outside around 9:30 this morning...been out all day....both my son and daughter here....nice.
But...it was my daughters last day of spring break. :(
She is alreday on the road. [sigh]

84 degrees here today...white puffy clouds set the foreground on a brilliant blue sky. Had a nice breeze all day.
I went outside around 9:30 this morning...been out all day....both my son and daughter here....nice.

Sorry. I know the feeling! Been there!

Have to take off tomorrow. The lawn mower guy is supposed to come and service my little lawn tractor. Then I will have no excuse for not mowing!

Sorry. I know the feeling! Been there!

Have to take off tomorrow. The lawn mower guy is supposed to come and service my little lawn tractor. Then I will have no excuse for not mowing!

My son mowed ours today...heh heh...I haven't mowed grass in years.

It was 35 here this morning, we had snow and hail...it's nice now but still kinda chilly.

Yesterday was different though...we grilled steaks, hot dogs, brats, and burgers. Yummy.

Forum List

Back