First grader suspended for harassment

Discussion in 'Education' started by Angel Heart, Apr 4, 2008.

1. Angel Heart

Angel Heart Conservative Hippie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +341
    http://www.palmbeachpost.com/localnews/content/nation/epaper/2008/04/03/0403suspend.html

2. AllieBaba

AllieBaba BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,650
    This is asinine.

3. The_Hammer

The_Hammer Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15
    Wow that's just retarded. How many times did I pull a girls hair, try and pull down her pants/skirt, and generally be an annoyance to my fellow first graders when I was 6? The same number of times I did it to boys. Why? Because they were my fellow students, I didn't now any better, and that's how kids act. That's so retarded. I can't image a 6 year old knowing what their doing. I bet he thought doing A annoys her so I'll do A. Not doing A is sexual in nature and I'll get off on it so I'll do A anyway. This is dumb. These teachers need to just get punched in the face for their sheer stupidity.

4. acludem

acludem VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +69
    Welcome to new "zero-tolerance" era. This is brainless, but it's been forced on everyone by pressure groups and the promulgation of lawsuits. Schools are more concerned with protecting themselves against lawsuits that they are about protecting and educating their students. It's unfortunate, but it's a fact of life because everyone wants to sue everyone else.

It's a real shame...all that needed to be said here is "keep your hands to yourself".

acludem

5. William Joyce

William Joyce Chemotherapy for PC

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,349
    The phenomenon is what Sam Francis called "anarcho-tyranny": we live in a completely fucked up world where HUGE MEGACRIMES go unmentioned but TINY INFRACTIONS are given "zero tolerance."

http://www.vdare.com/francis/041230_multiculturalism.htm