*First Four:(BAD) Next Four: (Disaster)*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. These last four year were very bad, I mean really really bad......
2. In every way America has declined.
3. Just name it.
4. But hold on, these next four years will be a *Disaster*, I mean absolute *Disaster*.
5. These problems will multiply tremendously, you really have no real understanding of just how screwed up this Nation is about to get.
6. Insulate yourselves if you can, is my advise.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Maybe before long there will be a clinical treatment for your derangement syndrome, in the meantime, smoke more dope or less dope or something.

Sorry bout that,

1. Everything thats important has failed under Obama's watch, housing market, our credit rating, dollar value, more jobs lost than ever, more on food stamps, welfare, there is nothing good going on in America.
2. No hold on, thats the good news, for these next four years, whats going on these last four will look fucking fantastic once we go through these next four fucking years.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

3. Just name it.
4. But hold on, these next four years will be a *Disaster*, I mean absolute *Disaster*.
5. These problems will multiply tremendously, you really have no real understanding of just how screwed up this Nation is about to get.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Yeah, this second term of his started out as a complete mess, I wonder if the entire four years will be more of the same or worse.

My life has been pretty good these past four years. Gainfully employed for 3 of the four.

1. Won't someone
2. Please!
3. Think of
4. The children??!!

The economy has been improving ever since Obama took office.

How anyone can miss that obvious fact I cannot say.

Sorry bout that,

My life has been pretty good these past four years. Gainfully employed for 3 of the four.

1. Well okay I guess we're all *good* seeing you have had a job three of these last four years, every things fucking wonderful in America, disregard this thread then! :lol:
2. Watch how others have to line up for food stamps, welfare, housing, *section 8*, and every other free thing that can be had, Obama Phones, boys we are headed to a 75% welfare state on mind and country.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

The unemployment rate hardly budging from 8 percent for the whole time is a clue.

The record number of food stamps might be a clue.

A flat to declining stock market may be a clue.

The devaluation of the dollar might be a clue.

The dropping of our credit rating should be a clue.

Lots of clues to ignore.

Sorry bout that,

The unemployment rate hardly budging from 8 percent for the whole time is a clue.

The record number of food stamps might be a clue.

A flat to declining stock market may be a clue.

The devaluation of the dollar might be a clue.

The dropping of our credit rating should be a clue.

Lots of clues to ignore.

1. Unemployment rate is more like 18% if we count those young people, who are just sitting in some ones basement and not even looking.
2. And those who instead of finding work went on public welfare, or assistance.
3. You know they don't need a job once they get the check and house.
4. Free phone.
5. Food.
6. Also a certain amount of the *other* 10% not counted on the unemployment figures have a bunch of kids, thats why they get all the social services, there children are not being forgotten, in fact they are the millions of parents means to garner a free ride on the backs of us the tax payers.
7. And large numbers of families with single parents will continue to drop out of the working class status and get on social services and be removed from the unemployment figures.
8. Further making it easy to dupe the stupid.
9. Obama will just substitute *welfare recipients* for, *game-fully looking for work peoples*.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

3. Just name it.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Fortunately, Wall Street isn't as conspiracy-friendly as the average-Teabagger.

November 16, 2012

Obama $tampede!!

"The 1987 crash. The Y2K bug. The debt ceiling debacle of 2011.

All these events, in the end, turned out to be buying opportunities for stocks. So will the "fiscal cliff," some investors say as they watch favorite stocks tumble during the political give-and-take happening in Washington.

The first round of talks aimed at avoiding the "fiscal cliff" caused a temporary rise in equities on Friday, signaling Wall Street's recent declines could be a buying opportunity. The gains were small and sentiment remains weak, but it suggests hope for market bulls."

92.gif
92.gif
92.gif
92.gif

Sorry bout that,

3. Just name it.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I thought Romney was going to win...you told us so.

Forum List

Back