First Family Vacations In Martha's Vineyard

Friday night basketball ended for me about 7 years ago...but it was part of my regular routine.
Getting ass? Still do it.
Going to bed? Thats a given.

I used to skip drinking a lot of "party" nights, well not a lot...but some, back in High School..............and then around 2AM when party's around over head over to the 24-hour place and shoot hoops until Dawn's ass crack shows up.

For about 15 years...from 30-45 yrs old, we had about 15 guys and a local school gym...8-10PM...usually no less than 12 would show up. Full court...but I think it was those nights where 10 showed up that killed me and had me quit at 45 yrs old.

It's never too late man! I've played with a 54 year old man who's 12-footer was flawless. It made the net sound like a giraffe blowing a spit-ball. Or some such sound.

(wow. disclaimer. that 2nd sentence was talking about basketball. no h*mo....lmao)

Last edited:
I used to skip drinking a lot of "party" nights, well not a lot...but some, back in High School..............and then around 2AM when party's around over head over to the 24-hour place and shoot hoops until Dawn's ass crack shows up.

For about 15 years...from 30-45 yrs old, we had about 15 guys and a local school gym...8-10PM...usually no less than 12 would show up. Full court...but I think it was those nights where 10 showed up that killed me and had me quit at 45 yrs old.

It's never too late man! I've played with a 54 year old man who's 12-footer was flawless. It made the net sound like a giraffe blowing a spit-ball. Or some such sound.

I still shoot hoops...but not a regular game. Usually play on a rainy saturday. That 2 hour commitment of a full court game on a friday night after a hard week of work got to me...especially when we had only 10 guys.
Have fun.
Gotta go.

The worst part about being at my desk today is that my hyperactive disorder is in FULL gear right now, and then only way to let off steam has been on the computer which is awkward and awful.

Tonight's agenda: play basketball, get ass, go to bed :razz: (don't be jealous libo-fascism-later)

Started gay boy super hero league up again? Hell a cot at the Y and you don't even have to leave the building. :eusa_angel:

1/10 for effort, but perhaps if you put in an application at my laugh factory I can see how the Union feels about a Republican. :lol:

Every job saved/created is a win for the Dems right? Thanks for taking it in the manner it was intended. Have a great day.

I can't believe I said this: I've played with a 54 year old man who's 12-footer was flawless

*smh*

You don't understand this pResidency thing huh ?
B.O. made a bunch of promises he intended to keep.
He was sElected based on those promises.
Ten minutes after he officially won there was a meeting.
The CIA "explained" to him that he would absolutely not be doing it that way and that they had a Tee installed on JFK's gas line, just in case.

"Off to play Barry.You have a meeting with the Queen, the Pope and Sir Paul McCartney next week.
Don't worry. We'll take care of everything"

Trump On Fast Track To Outspend Obama’s Entire Travel Tab In A Single Year
He has spent 21 days of his 80-day presidency at his Mar-a-Lago resort in Palm Beach, at an estimated cost of $21.6 million.

Trump On Fast Track To Outspend Obama's Entire Travel Tab In A Single Year | The Huffington Post

Bet you don't care now.

The CIA "explained" to him that he would absolutely not be doing it that way and that they had a Tee installed on JFK's gas line, just in case.

"Off to play Barry.You have a meeting with the Queen, the Pope and Sir Paul McCartney next week.

He has spent 21 days of his 80-day presidency at his Mar-a-Lago resort in Palm Beach, at an estimated cost of $21.6 million.

Trump On Fast Track To Outspend Obama's Entire Travel Tab In A Single Year | The Huffington Post

Bet you don't care now.
:dig: Digging up the dead.

Bet you don't care now.
:dig: Digging up the dead.

Don't people need to know what fucking hypocrites you conservatives are? From this to not going to congress to get approval to bomb Assad, what a bunch of hypocrites.

And that's why we love USMB archives. Easy to find your flip flops bitch!

Forum List

Back