First Family accepts delivery of Christmas tree

When Obama called us teabaggers wasn't it an insult?

Obama used to teach classes in college on how to bad-mouth an enemy and they not be offended, smiling in their faces while you call them names. Obama generalised that anyone who owned a gun and practiced Christianity also held racist views. He just covered it up with flowery language putting his techniques into practice. This is s false stereotype you must believe in or you wouldn't ignore the obvious racism in the statement.

And fyi, you don't have to attend an established church to conduct a religious service.
Obama attends church to do one of several things:

To appear clean and holy
To network or make friends with like-minded minded people
To hear sermons on how evil man (whites) have been to their fellow man (blacks)

Church is not the place for this. The focus should be on worshipping God, not airing a grievance.

Obama has prove many times over that he doesn't care who he inconveniences, so his infrequent attendence isn't out of consideration for other church members

And he gave Oprah a medal for saying white people need to die.

Just because I choose not to explain what doesn't need to be explained doesn't mean that I can't refute your nonsensical post. What it means is I don't feel the need to explain everything to you, it's a simple as that. Make your responses more compacted because I don't feel like writing a book just to respond to it.

It shouldn't be necessary for me to retell you everything that has happened in the last 3 years just to make you happy. I will point out that Obama has put regulations in the ACA that are in direct conflict with the U.S. Constitution.

Obama started out his presidency by in so many words saying that anyone who wants to hang onto their guns and their religion is a racist. Obama also supported a push to force Catholic institutions to provide birth control in their insurance policies to students, and then wrote it into the ACA. This is a law that goes directly against the 2nd Amendment.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.​

Then he began a push to support Homosexuals and same-sex marriage and he and his rich friends in Hollywood and the MSM rationalized that anyone who doesn't support SSM is a bigot and needed to be shunned, even discriminated against as punishment.

Now, can you grasp that concept, or do you need links to help you?

Obama has used the IRS to harass Jewish and Christian organizations. The Administration is currently under investigation and to this date refuses to cooperate in the investigations.

Well at least President Obama was smart enough to shut down NASA.
I mean with all the links you can easily find regarding the idea the Earth is flat ... Space exploration had been a hoax and is kind of silly.

Here are some links ...

Flat Earth - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Flat Earth Society -- Home
The Flat-out Truth
Ingenious 'Flat Earth' Theory Revealed In Old Map | LiveScience
Flat Earth Theory

The Flat Earth Society even has their own community website ...

The Flat Earth Society - Index

Here is one from the Huffington Post ...

Flat Earth Society Says Evidence Of Round Planet Part Of Vast Conspiracy Theory

Some people will believe anything ... And thank goodness a fricken internet link doesn't make something true.

OMG! You have proof that Obama didn't worship God when he went to church? Or does that come from the same place as all the hate and vitriol comes from? Obama doesn't attend church often while President because it puts an undue burden on the CIA and the members of any church he would attend, but you have no proof that he is not a Christian. He has claimed it and that should be enough for any other Christian to accept. And, he has had a home church, something that most "true" believers avail themselves of.

His comment was right on target....many of the gun owners that claim to be Christian spew more hate and vitriol that it would be hard to prove they were Christian, and many hang on to their religion......"their" religion, not the faith of Christianity, because their religion allows them to say and do things that Christians know better than to say or do.

And, Obama didn't say they were "racist" - again, like in other areas, you make up things that are not said. This is what he said:

And it’s not surprising then they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren’t like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations.”

People that aren't like them does not equate to racism......here you are against gays, and some are against Muslims, and others still, are against blacks. And, you can read their bitterness in their posts, right here on this Forum.

Their religion is one that they have created themselves, where they think it is fine to "hate" others that don't agree with them, and to call the President names. Yep, that is "their" religion, not the religion of a Christian. And, I've never heard President Obama call anyone a derisive term, but these so called "religious" people sure do love to call him names. I've also never heard Obama being accused of cursing while in office but George W. Bush sure was....and many right wingers praised Bush for being a "Christian". I know that you will make excuses for the way Bush/Cheney talked while in office, but the facts are that Christians are never off-duty.

OpEdNews - Article: Cheney & Bush hypocritically and regularly cuss up a storm as they pretend to be angelic Christians to grab Religious Right vote; Green Party speakers make sense

I know that attending church does not make you a "true" believer, but believers usually attend, and George Bush was praised by the right as a "Christian" and he admits that he doesn't even go to church.

What they haven't done is take up the task of following President George W. Bush to his home church. That's because of one small problem: He doesn't have one.Does Bush Go to Church? - Beliefnet.com

His obvious hatred for Christians, his stances on abortion, and his enthusiastic support for everything that is Gay since he evolved only shows that he isn't a real Christian, and anything he does to appear to be one is hypocritical at best.

And what do you mean his "obvious" hatred for Christians? That's something that the right has manufactured and spews it out as fact. The fact that he is pro-choice does not go against his Christianity. I will not go into the details of my beliefs on abortion because it would take too long, but being pro-choice does not make one a supporter of elective abortion without restrictions. That one would allow a woman to die from a pregnancy is more inhumane than an abortion, but enough on that.

And, denying any person their rights because you believe that what they are doing is a sin, is not Christian, either. Jesus commanded his followers to hate the sin and love the sinner, but many right-wingers who call themselves Christian, have taken the position of hating the sinner, too. Jesus dealt with such hypocrites by calling them white-washed tombs, who thought they were doing everything right and apparently were missing the whole point of his teachings.

Needless to say, that you cannot just spew out accusations without proof and without discussing the tedious details of each issue, but so many on the right make don't bother with the details and just make flat-out accusations that are neither accurate nor true.

An extremely long-winded response to a simple statement. I don't know where to begin......so I won't. I will simply cut through the BS and get to the point.

Let's just say you have a problem with facing the truth. That much is clear. Here is my point:

1. You don't have to attend church to be a Christian

2. Obama's support for laws that attack Christians is well documented, so spare me the surprise.

3. I'm not spewing anything, merely stating the obvious.

What laws? List a few for us.

An extremely long-winded response to a simple statement. I don't know where to begin......so I won't. I will simply cut through the BS and get to the point.
No, the truth is you can't refute it with factual links or comments, so you do what you've been doing, continue to repeat what you've heard in right-wing sources without bothering to check and see whether they are true or not.

I think you are the one that has the problem facing the truth. You were unable to refute what I said, yet you won't admit that what you said is just your opinion.

I didn't dispute that, yet, the Bible clearly says that Christians should not abolish the assembling with other Christians, so anyone that claims to be a Christian and doesn't bother to attend church is not following what the Bible teaches.

Hebrew 10:
25 not giving up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but encouraging one another—and all the more as you see the Day approaching.

Which laws are that? I am a Christian and I don't feel attacked by any law, so maybe it's all in your head?

3. I'm not spewing anything, merely stating the obvious.
Well, when you have a bias, I'm sure that everything you want will appear "obvious" but I've yet to have you post any links or actual facts to back up your so "obvious" beliefs.

Just because I choose not to explain what doesn't need to be explained doesn't mean that I can't refute your nonsensical post. What it means is I don't feel the need to explain everything to you, it's a simple as that. Make your responses more compacted because I don't feel like writing a book just to respond to it.

It shouldn't be necessary for me to retell you everything that has happened in the last 3 years just to make you happy. I will point out that Obama has put regulations in the ACA that are in direct conflict with the U.S. Constitution.

Obama started out his presidency by in so many words saying that anyone who wants to hang onto their guns and their religion is a racist. Obama also supported a push to force Catholic institutions to provide birth control in their insurance policies to students, and then wrote it into the ACA. This is a law that goes directly against the 2nd Amendment.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.​

Then he began a push to support Homosexuals and same-sex marriage and he and his rich friends in Hollywood and the MSM rationalized that anyone who doesn't support SSM is a bigot and needed to be shunned, even discriminated against as punishment.

Now, can you grasp that concept, or do you need links to help you?

Obama has used the IRS to harass Jewish and Christian organizations. The Administration is currently under investigation and to this date refuses to cooperate in the investigations.

What a bunch of BS. Everything you've said comes straight from the rightwing source whose main objective is to demean Obama and everything he tries to do. From the start, Republicans in Congress tried to defeat Obamacare, and failed miserably, even with one of their own claiming it was constitutional. Then, they continued to waste time and money coming up with frivolous bills trying to repeal it......44 times to be exact. What does it take for them to realize that it is going nowhere? It won't get past the Senate, and Obama sure isn't going to sign such an ignorant bill.......and what have they offered in exchange?

Nada, nothing, zip, zilch, zero, goose egg! Now, how's that for waste of taxpayer money, and you sit here trying to say that Obama is the enemy? :lol::lol:

Obama used to teach classes in college on how to bad-mouth an enemy and they not be offended, smiling in their faces while you call them names. Obama generalised that anyone who owned a gun and practiced Christianity also held racist views. He just covered it up with flowery language putting his techniques into practice. This is s false stereotype you must believe in or you wouldn't ignore the obvious racism in the statement.

And fyi, you don't have to attend an established church to conduct a religious service.

To appear clean and holy

Church is not the place for this. The focus should be on worshipping God, not airing a grievance.

Obama has prove many times over that he doesn't care who he inconveniences, so his infrequent attendence isn't out of consideration for other church members

I cannot believe Oprah ever said that. sigh.

Thinking back to the great Oprah incident of the spring or summer. 'I have experienced racism'---how many hours, days or weeks was that discussed.

Who knows what she said but I feel certain it wasn't 'White people need to die'.

eta: Looks like I have been out of touch

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2013/11/15/oprah-racists-have-die-racism-end

I don't know what else she might have said--

and probably won't take any further time to 'get to the bottom of this'. Global issues---there is racism and classism all over the world. There is no way to say there is not.

WINFREY: Good question. Well phrased. Good job. It would be foolish to not recognize that we have evolved in that we’re not still facing the same kind of terrorism against black people en masse as was displayed with the Scottsboro boys. It’s gotten better. Are there still places where people are terrorized because of the color of their skin, because of the color of their black skin? Yes. But there are laws that have allowed us to progress beyond what we saw in the Scottsboro boys and beyond the even the prejudice we see in “The Butler

Read more: http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-s...rah-racists-have-die-racism-end#ixzz2mX0vH9KM

Last edited:

To appear clean and holy

You, of course, will be able to provide us with a link to Oprah saying that.

To appear clean and holy

just go to YouTube and type in "Oprah wants white people to die"

To appear clean and holy

If course I will since you are too stupid to find it yourself:

Billionaire Oprah Winfrey Stabs Americans in the Back - Deneen Borelli

The haters are here, all day, every day, screeching how they hate black people.

But, let a black person say they don't worship you jackasses and you're at it for months.

Give it a frggen rest already. Your little feelings will heal and you WILL finally be able to carry on with your sorry little lives so terribly battered by President Obama and Oprah Winfrey.

But, let a black person say they don't worship you jackasses and you're at it for months.

Give it a frggen rest already. Your little feelings will heal and you WILL finally be able to carry on with your sorry little lives so terribly battered by President Obama and Oprah Winfrey.

saying certain white people need to die is not simply "don't worship" you dumbass. how much water can you carry for libs?

When Obama called us teabaggers wasn't it an insult? Actually, that was a compliment.

Obama used to teach classes in college on how to bad-mouth an enemy and they not be offended, smiling in their faces while you call them names. Obama generalised that anyone who owned a gun and practiced Christianity also held racist views. He just covered it up with flowery language putting his techniques into practice. This is s false stereotype you must believe in or you wouldn't ignore the obvious racism in the statement.You lie easier than you tell the truth. Just like this is a lie - 2. Obama's support for laws that attack Christians is well documented, so spare me the surprise.

Obama attends church to do one or more of several things:

To appear clean and holy
To hear sermons on how evil man (whites) have been to their fellow man (blacks) More of your racist lies.

Church is not the place for this. The focus should be on worshipping God, not airing a grievance. You're not a christian and have no right to preach to others.

Obama has proved many times over that he doesn't care who he inconveniences, so his infrequent attendence isn't out of consideration for other church members. I don't feel the need to qualify this with links because the list of examples are plentiful and out there for anyone to access through the internet. For example his carelessness when it comes to demanding an hour of primetime to make speech after worthless speech costing each network $3 million dollars in advertisememt revenue. Cutting off WhiteHouse tours is another. Closing national parks and memorials yet another. Insisting on changing the venue at the 2008 Democrat National Convention costing an extra million dollars to relocate the party. Giving his first SOTU address before serving even one month in office. Insisting on creating a new presidential seal that read "Office Of President Elect" acting like he was already president before Bush left office. Trying to bribe Iraqi officials into not signing any withdrawal agreements with Bush. Need I go on?

And, still more lies. Where's the proof of all these lies?

1474413_683572214997980_706711154_n.jpg

I just have a problem with black people that we made rich telling us to die.

God wants you to die.....otherwise he wouldn't have allowed death, so how come you're not barking at him?

You made Oprah rich? See what I mean about your delusions?
And she didn't actually say "White people have to die" - her words were that those people that are racist will eventually have to die.....we all have to die, but when those racists die, the next generation won't be as racist.....but, I'm thinking that she is wrong, based on all the twisting you all are doing to her words.

Now go ahead and twist what I said like you twist everything Obama says, and Oprah, and say that "I want everyone to die"......:lol::lol:

keep that rw hate train chuggin right along sunshine. :thup: You only have to do it for 3+ more years :lol:

You are a racist.

And only a vile and feral ape would make the second comment. You are vile. And you are a feral ape.

Under forum rules I can't call you a **** in this section, but you can gloat about my terminal illness in any section.

Lovely feral liberal apes on this site. Too many to count.

You didn't share that w/ me. :dunno: Even if you did, how would it be verified AND why would you think I should care after all the rw bile you sling around this board? :eusa_eh: So, what you allegedly got white monkey?

BTW- don't take people's comments out of context. I was referring to the remainder of the President's 2nd-term. True to form, :up: you made it about you. :rolleyes:

ALSO, irony alert!!! Look at the previous post :eusa_shhh:

Last edited:

White people arent the only people that made her wealthy though. Weird how all other ethnicities disappear from the US when whites get their feelings hurt. "We" :lol:

God wants you to die.....otherwise he wouldn't have allowed death, so how come you're not barking at him?

And she didn't actually say "White people have to die" - her words were that those people that are racist will eventually have to die.....we all have to die, but when those racists die, the next generation won't be as racist.....but, I'm thinking that she is wrong, based on all the twisting you all are doing to her words.

Now go ahead and twist what I said like you twist everything Obama says, and Oprah, and say that "I want everyone to die"......:lol::lol:
I've been on this message board 7 months now. I have never been around so many racists, especially ones so deeply immersed in their racism. At first, I was going to leave this board because I found the racism so revolting, but I have gotten used to it, somewhat--I suppose the way a person living in the South gets used to it, though he/she may find it revolting too.

I have come to the conclusion that racists and bigots love, absolutely love, being racists and bigots. They wallow in it like pigs wallow in mud. These racists and bigots just adore hating people of a different color or religion. If we rely on what psychologists tell us, it is because of their own personal insecurities that they enjoy hating others who are different from themselves, and thus, we should pity them. I find no pathos in racism, just sickening, disgusting ugliness. Their minds and souls are full of acidic bile which eats away at anything decent and good in them. No one will ever be able to change a true racist or bigot because they love what they do, how they think, the repulsive things they say. They feed off it, absolutely gorge themselves, like flies feeding off shit.

Last edited:

I've been on this messge board 7 months now. I have never been around so many racists, especially ones so deeply imersed in their racism. At first, I was going to leave this board because I found the racism so revolting, but I gotten used to it, somewhat--I suppose the way a person living in the South gets used to it, though he/she may find it revolting too.

I have come to the conclusion that racists and bigots love, absolutely love being racists and bigots. They wallow in it like pigs wallow in mud. These racists and bigots just adore hating people of a different color or religion. If we rely on what psychologists tell us, it is because of their own personal insecurities that they enjoy hating others who are different from themselves, and thus, we should pity them. I find no pathos in racism, just sickening, disgusting ugliness. Their minds and souls are full of acidic bile which eats away at anything decent and good in them. No one will ever be able to change a true racist or bigot because the love what they do, how they think, the repulsive things they say.

I think I have now been around for a year.
what can I say--'Freedom of Speech' is being utilized fully. Most days--I don't understand much. People have opinions--that is certainly clear.

to Esmeralda--
<At first, I was going to leave this board because I found the racism so revolting, but I gotten used to it, somewhat--I suppose the way a person living in the South gets used to it, though he/she may find it revolting too.>

I suppose it depends 'where in the South' you lived--certain plenty of things like this were/are said--the people around me tried to use some restraint, I suppose.

if I have learned anything--whatever it is that I believe seems to work for me--what may be necessary for others--I cannot say.

still no happier with either political party and I don't expect that to change.

Find other things to be happy about--I guess that has always been true.

lol--first Christmas for Prince George--

Last edited:

Forum List

Back