First exit polls bad for Bush

Early voting numbers, as reported to my family by a former Clinton aide..

FL (27%): Kerry 51 Bush 42
IA (30%): Kerry 52 Bush 41

Jinkies.

Exit polls aren't going to mean much at this point. It's still early and with the amount of early voting done this year they probably aren't very accurate. From what I've been hearing Pennsylvania has plenty of problems to deal with right now and things have been slowed down in Philadelphia.

He had exit polls on 14 battleground states. Bush was ahead in 3 of them (CO, AZ, & maybe NM), behind in all the rest. I didn't record the numbers so don't have them. The site that Drudge references doesn't seem to have the numbers either.

OUCH is right - I think I like Jim's line about opie and anthony claiming Bush will win better!!!!

I also listened to Sean Hannity claiming he hasn't ever been wrong with his prediciton - he better be RIGHT!!!!! BUSH

I have a feeling that Exit Polls will favor Kerry because Libs don't have jobs...

The Real voters will vote once they get OFF WORK! :p

-Cp said:
I have a feeling that Exit Polls will favor Kerry because Libs don't have jobs...

What is it with this generalization of liberals that you cons are so hung up on?? You think HALF THE POPULATION of America is unemployed??

The human a$$ is not a good place to get information on.

Minuteman said:
What is it with this generalization of liberals that you cons are so hung up on?? You think HALF THE POPULATION of America is unemployed??

Perhaps he is being influenced by the media and the dems that keep telling us the economy is horrible and there are not enough jobs. If we take them for their word, there are a lot of folks out of work so one would guess that they (the unemployed) are voting early, often and for Kerry. Right?

-Cp said:

Republicans also have a much better sense of responsibility and vote early !!

Minuteman said:

Hey, don't get mad at me - you should be upset at all your liberal buddies who show up to protests and crap like that because they don't have a job to go to so they have time to protest....

-Cp said:
Hey, don't get mad at me - you should be upset at all your liberal buddies who show up to protests and crap like that because they don't have a job to go to so they have time to protest....

Didn't the main RNC protest happen on a Sunday?
When many schools, colleges, and Universities weren't yet in session.

Oh shit, the Godless pagans intellectuals weren't in church, were they.

In response to early exit poll results, stay the course GOP brethren!

Remember in 2000 CNN/CBS/etc calling it a Gore victory well into early evening when Fox broke the damn of lies kept within their statistics.

It's still pure speculation and worse yet, manipulation of the numbers at this point!

Early exit polls only reveal that the welfare recieving Demos and the rest of their brethren scum too lazy to be at work had the time to go vote first.

Kentucky said:
Drudge has 'em at:
http://www.drudgereport.com/

Some examples:

FL: Kerry - 51, Bush 48
OH: Kerry - 52, Bush 48
PA: Kerry - 60, Bush 40
Are we to really trust Drudge? I mean, where did they get this info. from? I did see this on drudge, and it has turned my nerves up a notch. BUT, AOL has an exit poll that has Bush with pretty big leads in all of those states. Be it, the AOL poll is not asking people leaving the actual polling places, but is an online poll to pick who you voted for or are planning to vote for today, so it could be very flawed for that reason.

Until CNN, FOX and other major news channels begin to publish the exit polls, etc., I will not trust what Drudge or any of these websites are publishing now. I cannot trust the accuracy of where these numbers are coming from.

Forum List

Back