First Ever "Women Only" Parking Lot

freeandfun1

VIP Member
Feb 14, 2004
With the high rate of attacks on women in secluded parking lots, especially during evening hours, the Minneapolis City Council has established a "Women Only" parking lot at the Mall of America.

Even the parking lot attendants are exclusively female so that a comfortable and safe environment is created for patrons. Below is the first picture available of this world-first "women-only" parking lot in Minnesota.

Does anyone remember a couple of years ago, when two women drove in the Indy 500? Ironically, they crashed into each other.

I was watching the race at my neighborhood tavern, and when they made the announcement, some wag shouted, "One was doing her makeup, and the other was talking on her cell phone".

I didn't laugh, though. :)

musicman said:
Does anyone remember a couple of years ago, when two women drove in the Indy 500? Ironically, they crashed into each other.

I was watching the race at my neighborhood tavern, and when they made the announcement, some wag shouted, "One was doing her makeup, and the other was talking on her cell phone".

I didn't laugh, though. :)

How ironic that they would crash into each other.

If you go to the classes where they teach you how to drive a race car it is usually the women that do the best. My theory is they are more likely to listen carefully and follow the instructions as they don't have some odd idea of being the best driver on the planet like almost every man that I know thinks of himself.

no1tovote4 said:

If you go to the classes where they teach you how to drive a race car it is usually the women that do the best. My theory is they are more likely to listen carefully and follow the instructions as they don't have some odd idea of being the best driver on the planet like almost every man that I know thinks of himself.

Women do better as fighter pilots too. They handle g-forces MUCH better than men for some reason.

no1tovote4 said:

The classroom and the track seem to yield different results, though. I guess the idea in racing IS to think you're the best driver on the planet.

Forum List

Back