First Electoral Test Of GOP Budget

And I'm telling you that there are ways to balance the budget and still remain popular with the American people that elected you to be there. It's called a "win-win".

Corporations buy votes, not people electing a person to represent them.

You keep deflecting about corporations. Why is that? I don't care about them.

And no, there is no way to balance the budget and keep the vast majority happy. It's all fake vote buying.

And I think there is. End the wars, end the Bush tax cuts for the upper 2%, end subsidies for all companies making a profit and make Medicare the public option. Done.

Oh, but we can't because corporations are buying our legislators, not the voters that voted for them. (see how I did that? :lol:)

Do all of that except the Medicare portion.

Also end welfare subsidies, end the never-ending unemployment benefits, institute either a flat or consumption tax instead of the current system, cut a minimum of 10% from the DoD budget, actively enforce current immigration laws, end the EITC, and end ALL subsidies for businesses.

Corporations bought the legislators? I thought they get voted in by a majority.

And I'm telling you that there are ways to balance the budget and still remain popular with the American people that elected you to be there. It's called a "win-win".

Corporations buy votes, not people electing a person to represent them.

You keep deflecting about corporations. Why is that? I don't care about them.

And no, there is no way to balance the budget and keep the vast majority happy. It's all fake vote buying.

And I think there is. End the wars, end the Bush tax cuts for the upper 2%, end subsidies for all companies making a profit and make Medicare the public option. Done.

Oh, but we can't because corporations are buying our legislators, not the voters that voted for them. (see how I did that? :lol:)

If we are going to end the Bush tax cuts, they need to be ended across the board, which I do support.

Forum List

Back