First day Jobs Bill.. Fours years later.

Well, at least they'd try to try to push an actual amendment, rather than try having their way "interpreted" into being, via "general welfare", the commerce or good-n-plenty clauses.

That said, this amendment has the same chances as the oft proposed anti flag burning amendment has every time its floated....Zero.

Proves Pelosi is a bag of wind. Always has been always will be as are the rest of the lefties.

So..

Is the influence of money in an election really a good thing?

Who is a politician most likely to help? A group who paid their election bid or the voters who elected them?

So..

Who is a politician most likely to help? A group who paid their election bid or the voters who elected them?

You weren't weeping about this time in the campaign of '08 when Obama had so much campaign cash that he bought half-hour primetime infomercial blocks on all the networks, were you?

So its okay for the Dems to get 400 million every 4 years from the unions?

Bullshit.

So..

did u complain when money rolled in for obama? where did he get all that money, the poor people?

So..

did u complain when money rolled in for obama? where did he get all that money, the poor people?

I want you to go ahead and PM me before you start attacking me.. That way you can get the facts correct and not look like such an idiot... It's getting embarrassing to see. :lol:

I think elections should be publicly funded, end of sentence.

Still, my position does not invalidate my question..

Feel free to answer it, or deflect with another inaccurate jab.

Forum List

Back