First Congressional Gayby is Born...

:lol:

Yeah, those turkey baster pregnancies are quite an accomplishment on your part.

"Look at me!!!! I can ovulate!!!!"

Congrats, cupcake!

That about sums it up. Some females thinking that producing a child is some kind of achievement. Odd. Very odd.

Even better.... because they can achieve this remarkable feat, they seem to think that makes them better than people who choose not to. Odd. Very Odd.

And.... they think mocking those who cannot have children is funny. Odd. Very Odd.

What a fucking freak this SeeBitch is.
Still waiting for her to post pics of HER 'gaybies'. But, my guess she is that she is the NIMBY sort of hypocrite.

I doubt she has pics. They all ended up on e-bay. Gaybies are big business. But, that's ok cuz them evil corporations are responsible! :lol:

Right...that's why you've responded and posted so much in the thread...making sure I know just how much you disapprove. :lol:

You sound bitter. Barren?

Congrats, cupcake!

That about sums it up. Some females thinking that producing a child is some kind of achievement. Odd. Very odd.

Even better.... because they can achieve this remarkable feat, they seem to think that makes them better than people who choose not to. Odd. Very Odd.

And.... they think mocking those who cannot have children is funny. Odd. Very Odd.

Oh, I don't think infertile people are funny, just you. You realize you are just making my joke seem a reality...that you are bitter and barren. :lol:

Congrats, cupcake!

Oh, I don't think infertile people are funny, just you. You realize you are just making my joke seem a reality...that you are bitter and barren. :lol:
I bet you brag about being able to take a shit, too.

Right?

Still waiting for her to post pics of HER 'gaybies'. But, my guess she is that she is the NIMBY sort of hypocrite.

I doubt she has pics. They all ended up on e-bay. Gaybies are big business. But, that's ok cuz them evil corporations are responsible! :lol:

If you were to become my FB friend you can see all the pictures of my children and the surrogate children I gave birth to. Since that is highly unlikely to occur, I guess you'll just have to live your bitter life without the privilege. :lol:

Congrats, cupcake!

Let me explain my problem with your 'joke'. I don't think infertility is funny. For those who are afflicted by it - it is horrible. I would no more mock someone (particularly someone I don't know) for being infertile than I would mock someone for being gay, or black, or hispanic. I mock you on your lack of intellect - put simply.... I mock stupid. I have a moral compass that enables me to draw lines about what is and is not funny.

Fucking freak.

If you were to become my FB friend you can see all the pictures of my children and the surrogate children I gave birth to. Since that is highly unlikely to occur, I guess you'll just have to live your bitter life without the privilege. :lol:
I hope you posted a pic of their daddy, too.

turkey-baster.jpg

Why would I want to see these pics? I have no interest in you or these 'gaybies' that you produce for profit. I view having children as a gift, you don't sell gifts. You're a sick individual.

Why would I want to see these pics? I have no interest in you or these 'gaybies' that you produce for profit. I view having children as a gift, you don't sell gifts. You're a sick individual.

I didn't sell children. You have really weird view of surrogacy. Must come from being bitter.

If you don't want to see the pictures, why are you talking about them so much? If this subject so "disgusts" you, why can't you stay away from it? You are just a study in contradictions. :lol:

Let me explain my problem with your 'joke'. I don't think infertility is funny. For those who are afflicted by it - it is horrible. I would no more mock someone (particularly someone I don't know) for being infertile than I would mock someone for being gay, or black, or hispanic. I mock you on your lack of intellect - put simply.... I mock stupid. I have a moral compass that enables me to draw lines about what is and is not funny.

Fucking freak.

Of course you do. Your bitter table is ready. :lol:

I didn't sell children. You have really weird view of surrogacy. Must come from being bitter.

If you don't want to see the pictures, why are you talking about them so much? If this subject so "disgusts" you, why can't you stay away from it? You are just a study in contradictions. :lol:
She's talking about them to demonstrate your inherent hypocrisy, moron.

Fucking freak.

Of course you do. Your bitter table is ready. :lol:

Yea, I must be bitter.... that explains it.... It's nothing to do with objecting to your pathetic attempt to justify mocking infertility. Even rats breed. It is not an accomplishment. It is nature. But selling a child.... that's just fucking sick.

However, you are welcome to carry on mocking my imagined affliction. It is meaningless to me... and it makes you look more than slightly deranged.... and impressively nasty. And I am confident that you are more than a little of both.

How does what sit with me, surrogacy? Surrogacy is fine with me...I was one. Twice.

not surrogacy....but the fact that the real mother is used and discarded like an old shoe....

Do you know what surrogacy is? They either adopted the baby or had it through surrogacy. How is that "discarding the "real mother" like an old shoe"?

don't play dumb....but for clarity's sake let's walk through this surrogacy thing....

Definition: "a woman who helps a couple to have a child by carrying to term an embryo conceived by the couple and transferred to her uterus, or by being inseminated with the man's sperm and either donating the embryo for transfer to the woman's uterus or carrying it to term"
Surrogate mother | Define Surrogate mother at Dictionary.com

Gay Congressman Jared Polis (D-Boulder,CO) could have had the surrogate woman either
1. carry an embryo (egg+sperm) to full term which he provided from another source (from another woman who provided the egg which he had inseminated in a petri dish for example) or else
2. provide her own egg for which he donated his sperm (baster style) to produce an embryo which she carried to full term

i'm sure Congressman Jared paid a considerable fee for the necessary egg and the surrogate's services....and i'm also sure that he has no intention of allowing the real mother into the life of his purchased 'gayby'.....no mention of her....the child will grow up without his real mother......i'm sure the Congressman's buttbuddy is scheduled to fill that role.....hence the perverted announcement about them having a 'gayby' together......

now back to the original question you so conveniently sidestepped.....

what do you think about the discarding of the real mother like an old shoe.....??
what do you think of denying a child his mother?
she is nothing more to these gays than an 'egg'.....a necessary bought-and-paid-for piece of merchandise....
i thought womens groups were against such denigrating practices....not only against women but children as well....

Last edited:

did she just accuse you of selling babies on ebay?

You really ARE stupid, aren't you Larry?

It's not an act, right?

You really ARE stupid, aren't you Larry?

It's not an act, right?

you cut me deep, and here i was thinking you were my friend.

Forum List

Back