First circuit courts of appeals rule no right to bear arms outside the home

Prove me wrong, dumb ass.The Constitution is paramount, crap my 15 year twins know that and you don't? LMAOYou're about to get shellacked....better run
`
Excitable one aren't you. You gave an opinion, a stupid one but still an opinion. I'm not going to argue your opinion with you. I deal in facts, not excitable pronouncements made by a far right partisan. When you make a claim using FACTS, then contact me...in the mean time slow down there buckaroo.
`

Prove me wrong or shut up. It's really just that simple, simpleton

It's patently obvious you don't have the first clue what you're blabbering about

Prove me wrong, dumb ass.The Constitution is paramount, crap my 15 year twins know that and you don't? LMAOYou're about to get shellacked....better run
`
Excitable one aren't you. You gave an opinion, a stupid one but still an opinion. I'm not going to argue your opinion with you. I deal in facts, not excitable pronouncements made by a far right partisan. When you make a claim using FACTS, then contact me...in the mean time slow down there buckaroo.
`
ladies, ladies !!!

`
`
ladies, ladies !!!

She painted herself into a corner...left loons do that a lot and then wail and run away

She forgot to call me a racist, homophobic bigot though

Prove me wrong or shut up. It's really just that simple, simpleton It's patently obvious you don't have the first clue what you're blabbering about
`
Bring up some FACTS and we are in business. However, if all you can do is repeat your opinions over and over again, why bother....and calm down.

Prove me wrong or shut up. It's really just that simple, simpleton It's patently obvious you don't have the first clue what you're blabbering about
`
Bring up some FACTS and we are in business. However, if all you can do is repeat your opinions over and over again, why bother....and calm down.

GFY is the Constitution paramount over state law or not? Yes or no...none of your lame ass attempts at being condescending ya daffy hag

Look up Supremacy Clause then run along

Bad decision

I believe the more people can open carry -- the safer we all will be

And I think the age limit of those who can open carry should also be lowered
Organize more militia.
Call it whatever you like, as long as it translates to more guns and younger people carrying them -- as long as they are properly trained and love their country
it is called, being legal to the law.

Forum List

Back