First Celebrity Crushes

Haley Mills....

3348102137_47ee70da81_o.jpg

Yeah she was definitely a hottie.

I didn't know what I wanted to do with her, at that time, but I defintiely understood that it involved being naked.

it was that cute accent that did me in :tongue:

Haley Mills....

3348102137_47ee70da81_o.jpg

Yeah she was definitely a hottie.

I didn't know what I wanted to do with her, at that time, but I defintiely understood that it involved being naked.

LOL, you certainly were precocious.

Not really.

Little hetersexual boys and girls know they like their opposite gender long before they understand why.

What? You didn't play doctor with the boys when you were a very little child?

What do you think was motivating those of us who did, to play that game?

Our desire to understand anatomy and physiology?

I think not and I'lll tell you why, too

When I was much older and studying anatomy and physiology, I didn't go through my classes with a boner.

But I, and every other hetero boy in the doctors office, most defintinitely DID have boners when the girls took off their clothes.

We were not percocious children...we were absolutely normal hetero boys and girls.

Last edited:
Last edited:
who was your first celebrity crush?

Elizabeth Montgomery, the star of TV's "Bewitched". She was also a serious actress and hosted Hollywood Palace, and in 1975 starred in the made for TV ABC Monday Night Movie The Legend of Lizzie Borden, among others.

Whether I'd go so far as to call it a "crush" I'm not so sure, but when she appeared on screen, she commanded my full attention. She died of cancer in 1995.

1eab454a991b427a

Forum List

Back