First Celebrity Crushes

John Stamos was one of only a very few men I've ever been around who left me where I couldn't make sounds come out of my mouth to say anything. lol...

best looking man I've ever seen in person.

John Stamos was one of only a very few men I've ever been around who left me where I couldn't make sounds come out of my mouth to say anything. lol...

Yeah, when my daughter would watch "Full House" on Nick at Night, I'd say to myself:

"You can come be my Uncle, Jesse............." ;)

Yeah, when my daughter would watch "Full House" on Nick at Night, I'd say to myself:

Uncle Jesse vewy pwetty.

Uncle Jesse vewy pwetty.

He's one of the few dudes that could rock that 80's mullet!

The first crushes I remember having was when I was 4 or 5. And it was a toss up between Heath Barkley from Big Valley,Or Hannibal Hayes from Alias Smith and Jones.

big-valley-10053261.jpg

PDeul.jpg

Then a couple years later it was all about these two guys..

Starskyandhutch2.jpg

Last edited:
I noticed on Echo's first albums thread that in talking about Peter Frampton and David Cassidy, one of the first things that came to my mind was how cute they were. So I said to myself "self.... who was your first celebrity crush"?

I think mine was Roger Daltrey. I must have been about 9 or so and I went with a friend's family to see the movie Tommy. The song "I'm Free" came on and Daltry jumped through that glass. I remember thinking "ooooooooh... I like him". lol... I've always said that if I ever met him, I'd tell him we had a wonderful pre-adolescent affair and it's a shame he wasn't there at the time.

So now that I've embarrassed myself...

who was your first celebrity crush?

What's embarrassing about that? For a chick, having a crush on roger daltry is way hip. You're a rocker girl. Sweet.

My first crush was daisy duke.

If I had to guess, I'd say divecon's first crush was Chachi from Happy Days....

chachi.jpg

One of the firemen from Emergency - Engine 51. The guy on the right. And John Travolta. I had a t-shirt where I painted his face on. Very cool.

Emergency_S1.jpg

One of the firemen from Emergency - Engine 51. The guy on the right. And John Travolta. I had a t-shirt where I painted his face on. Very cool.

Emergency_S1.jpg

Thank goodness you said the 'guy on the right!' :eek:

What about our boy Justin B?

Thank goodness you said the 'guy on the right!' :eek:

What about our boy Justin B?

That was later. :lol:

OK, this is bugging me. Who does the guy on the right look like anyway? He reminds me of someone...................:confused: What's his name?

EDIT:

OK, first I googled Emergency, then found your boyfriend's bio Said1:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0544168/

Dinner Theater in Miami is in his future! :lol:

Last edited:
Does anybody remember the TV show "MacGyver"? One of the coolest secret agents. I liked how he used his brains...

macgyver11ic.jpg

Richard Dean Anderson

Forum List

Back