First Bitch or First Ho?

I'm going with neither, mani.

Those terms are rarely used to refer to married women.

Now if she were single ....

I swear I thought you were talking about Sarah Palin. Unmarried daughter with a kid. Sarah's own affair with husbands business partner. That chick is just "nasty".

Ususally "ho" is a racial eptitath that those on the right swear they NEVER indulge in. Or what's worse, they open their eyes real big and googily and say, "But I didn't know it was racist". They are not even good liars.

Last edited by a moderator:
Try, "First Lady". Doesn't matter if you like her or not, or if you voted for her husband or not, she's still the First Lady of our country....get over it.

Try, "First Lady". Doesn't matter if you like her or not, or if you voted for her husband or not, she's still the First Lady of our country....get over it.

You can respect the office but not the man or woman. He nor she has done anything to warrant respect! IMHO After all she stated last year that "for the first time in my adult life I am proud of my country"......Born in 1964, her adult life began in 1982. So she was an adult when we won the Cold War without firing a shot. She was an adult for the last 25 years of economical and social progress.

You left out the word "really" from that quote.

She actually said it twice once with "really" included and once without.

Speaking in Milwaukee, Wis., on Monday, she said, “People in this country are ready for change and hungry for a different kind of politics and … for the first time in my adult life I am proud of my country because it feels like hope is finally making a comeback.”

Greeted with rousing applause after making the comment in Milwaukee, Obama delivered an amended version of the speech later that day in Madison, Wis.

“For the first time in my adult lifetime, I’m really proud of my country … not just because Barack has done well, but because I think people are hungry for change,” she said. “I have been desperate to see our country moving in that direction and just not feeling so alone in my frustration and disappointment.”

You can respect the office but not the man or woman. He nor she has done anything to warrant respect! IMHO After all she stated last year that "for the first time in my adult life I am proud of my country"......Born in 1964, her adult life began in 1982. So she was an adult when we won the Cold War without firing a shot. She was an adult for the last 25 years of economical and social progress.

She became disgusted because racist turd blossoms called her "bitch" and "ho". She is better now but those racists are still pigs.

Well, she definitely can't be First Bitch, because there was Laura Bitch right before her. And Barbara Bitch before that... :lol:

:lol:

I voted for her husband.

It was a joke silly. Get over it. :lol:

:wtf:

that_obama_sticker_on_your_car_bumper_sticker-p12813876728206985983h9_325.jpg

:lol:

Hope... Change... Simple mantras for simple minds.

And no one was more "simple" than Bush.

I swear I thought you were talking about Sarah Palin. Unmarried daughter with a kid. Sarah's own affair with husbands business partner. That chick is just "nasty".

Ususally "ho" is a racial eptitath that those on the right swear they NEVER indulge in. Or what's worse, they open their eyes real big and googily and say, "But I didn't know it was racist". They are not even good liars.

Outstanding post. Simply outstanding.

She became disgusted because racist turd blossoms called her "bitch" and "ho". She is better now but those racists are still pigs.

Spoken like a person that don't know what the fuck they're talking about.

Forum List

Back