first big winter meal!

My first "big winter meal" is usually Thanksgiving.. I cook enough to feed 3 armies, and also start my Christmas baking.

Other than that, when it gets cold, I start making my cauliflower & bacon casserole... (If you eat low fat, call a coroner, and don't look back - if you eat low carb, you're in heaven).

My first "big winter meal" is usually Thanksgiving.. I cook enough to feed 3 armies, and also start my Christmas baking.

Other than that, when it gets cold, I start making my cauliflower & bacon casserole... (If you eat low fat, call a coroner, and don't look back - if you eat low carb, you're in heaven).

I've had that cauliflower and bacon thing before. It's good.

You sure? There's a few variations of it - this one involved bacon, cauliflower, cream, cream cheese, onion, garlic, parmesean cheese, and sharp cheddar cheese.. So far, the *best* one. Easily takes the place of home made mac & cheese on the comfort food level...

You sure? There's a few variations of it - this one involved bacon, cauliflower, cream, cream cheese, onion, garlic, parmesean cheese, and sharp cheddar cheese.. So far, the *best* one. Easily takes the place of home made mac & cheese on the comfort food level...

I think so, I made it about a year ago. It was very cheesy, plus we added sour cream. I was supposedly a faux baked potato but it tasted even better than that.

i will be so glad when this is over..da man walks around going "fucking yankees" at all these random times...

down here you would make a brisket and everyone would ask why you just didnt bbq it?

Forum List

Back