First arrest under new Arizona law.

• Banned
I remember being pulled over and I was in the backseat and was asked for my ID....this was in Ga so to me its always been this way.

What qualifies as "papers" for the AZ law?
Do people travwelling there need to take extra papers they do not usually carry?
A long form birth certificate?

Do people travwelling there need to take extra papers they do not usually carry?

Hey a valid drivers liscense will suffice. To hear liberals they never take ID with them.....I always take my DL with me, dont you?

Hey a valid drivers liscense will suffice. To hear liberals they never take ID with them.....I always take my DL with me, dont you?

Actually I gave mine back since I will never drive again.

Ok two things.
Why cant you drive? ARe you 80 or just a bad driver?
And you can get an photo ID in place of a liscense.

I don't ever take ID with me anywhere unless I drive. ID's have those RFID chips or verichipds in them, they can track you from space if you have your state ID on you. I don't want the State knowing where I am at always, none of their damn business.

I don't ever take ID with me anywhere unless I drive. ID's have those RFID chips or verichipds in them, they can track you from space if you have your state ID on you. I don't want the State knowing where I am at always, none of their damn business.

Do you carry a cell phone? Thanks for lying your ass off. Drivers license & State ID's do not have RFID chips in them. There are wallets that block RFID chips in your cards.

Last edited:
Omteresting that the article does not mention if the arrested persons were stamped with US border stamps authorizing their being in AZ.
Seems like a passport with the proper stamps would be legal papers.

Forum List

Back