First Anti-Obama Campaign Attack Ad Of 2012 Hits New Hampshire. Its About Eligibility

>

Just a couple of things...

................................ Oh BTW, I'm not a liberal, I just prefer accuracy.

fact: Obama is fighting lawsuits to keep from disclosing his citizenship records. This is public record fact, even liberals acknowledge it.

Factually true, just like McCain faught in Hollander v. McCain.

fact: what Obama posted online is not what Hawaii uses as it's only birth form, because Hawaii has already stated that they have and have seen Obama’s long form birth certificate.

fact; here is the list of records cited in lawsuits for which Obama - on the public dime - has fought disclosure - provided, of course, they exist at all:

Missing Records:

<<SNIP>>

Most of that list has absolutley nothing to do with Natural Born Citizen status. The only item needed is the official Hawaiian document used to show (a) location of birth and (b) the names of the parents.

All that is needed is the Hawaiian Certificate of Live Birth, which just so happens to be the document issued by Hawaii and accepted by the United States government to establish citizenship by the Department of State.

fact: Obama was brought up in communist Indonesia, and may have lost his natural born citizenship status when his mother moved him there. It is generally understood that once natural born status is lost it cannot be re-instated.

1. Actually he wasn't "brought up" in Indonesia, he actually only lived in Indonesia for 3 out of the 18 years of his childhood. As far as I know he never returned there to live after reaching the age of maturity.

2. Natural Born Citizen status is established at birth (hence the "Born" part). The only way to loose Natural Born Citizen status after birth is to relinquish United States citizen status entirely. According to the Immigration and Naturalization Act of 1952 (the applicable law at the time) there is nothing, repeat NOTHING, that a parent can do to cause a minor child to loose their citizenship status including if they were naturalized in another country.

fact: Obama had his name changed to Barry Soetoro when his mother married his stepfather. There are no records that he ever had it legally changed back.

Ahhh no it is not a fact that Obama had a name change when his mother married the stepfather. Just because a woman marries a man, does not automatically cause an adoption. To date no evidence of legal proceedings (either adoption or name change) has ever been shown. His parents may have used a different name in Indonesia to make enrollment in school easier, however that is not an adoption action or a legal name change.

Oh ya, if a name wasn't changed, then logically there is no requirement to change it back.

fact: 11 states have responded to the probable cause that Obama's behavior has generated by initiating legislation demanding any candidates long form birth certificate. It appears that several are virtually certain to pass. Just one creates a stumbling block for Obama: a PR stumbling block if he doesn't need the state to win, a gigantic stumbling block to re-election if he does.

Good, while I personal think targeting a law for one individual is political bullshit I agree with the concept that determining the qualifications for political office have been sorely lacking in the verification department.

Personally I think all 50 states should have laws requiring candidates for any public office from Dog Catcher, to Councilman, to Governor, to Senator, to President should be required to provide certified documentation showing how they meet the requirements for office.

BTW - I'm surprised you didn't bring up the passport that had to have been used to travel to Pakistan which seems to be another birther favorite - even though there was no restriction to traveling to Pakistan on a US passport during the time in question.

>>>>

Last edited:
Just this once, workwatcher. I dun usually indulge birthers.

A hospital's record of birth is not a health record, as you mean that term.

A hospital's record of birth is nowhere and never a legal substitute for a Department of Health or a Department of Vital Records birth certificate,

Hopefully I will get the name corrected here shortly. I was "SeaShadow" and I put in a request to the Mod's for a change to "WorldWatcher". There was a typo by the Admin resulting in "workwatcher". Hopefully that will be fixed soon.

If you go back and read the discussion, I never made the claim (nor tried to imply) that the hospital record was a "legal substitute" for the DHS certificate. The topic of the discussion revolved around a claim that hospital records were the property of the hospital and that individuals could not demand copies. I was simply pointing out that a hospitals birth records exist because of a medical procedure (either delivery [in hospital] or post delivery examination [outside of hospital births but when mother and child report to the hospital shortly after birth]) and that medical records retained by health care providers fall under provisions of the HIPPA act that state that copies of such records have to be provided within 30-days to a person that requests copies of their own records.

And yes, a hospital birth record resulting from a medical procedure noting the date, time, location, mother, father, weight, length, sex, attending physician, etc... would be a health record under the intent of the federal law.

>>>>

Last edited:
>

Most of that list has absolutley nothing to do with Natural Born Citizen status. The only item needed is the official Hawaiian document used to show (a) location of birth and (b) the names of the parents.

All that is needed is the Hawaiian Certificate of Live Birth, which just so happens to be the document issued by Hawaii and accepted by the United States government to establish citizenship by the Department of State.

>>>>

I appreciate your polite style but both of these are not correct.

1. the medical and school records might very well reference some vital aspects such as citizenship. It would depend on which specific records.

2. The COLB won't cut it. I thought everyone knew that at this point. Chris Matthews knows it, for Christ sake. So does the Huffington Post. Please, let's not go around and around on something this basic. Besides, the states' laws won't accept it because there is too much critical information missing on the COLB as even Matthews has pointed out. Anyone can say "it's accepted" but the states won't accept it, nor can they be forced to. Obama's behavior has triggered probable cause, and that's that. They're not buying Obama's schizoid routine of craving the camera and not wanting to talk about himself on the citizenship issue.

The new states law are going to set forward an amazing show on the political stage. Just one state is all it takes. This is beginning to seem more and more like the aforementioned Clinton/Lewinski scandal; first the critics were mocked, then marginalized, then used by the left to paint the opposition as crazy, and then came the blue dress and the whole thing blew up in the democrat's face. If Obama is not eligible, the state laws are his "blue dress" - only on a massive scale.

This is happening.

I get tired of all this birther crap.

I also get tired of the POTUS not suppling a copy of his BC to silence all this birther crap.
No shit. We don't need this birfer crap to get his ass out of office.......The fully proven fact that he's a crappy president who couldn't lead a lil' ol' lady across the street without her being run over by a bus is all that's necessary.

Forum List

Back