First Ammendment Elasticity

My wife swears by atkins, my wife also swore at atkins. This is a diet that requires a lot of discipline. But heart issues? First I heard of em.

I still bet on the disclaimers in the near future.

I've read health mags citing studies on how atkins diet folk have healther hearts, on average, than non-atkins dieters. Heart problems are not caused by going on the Atkins diet.

My wife swears by atkins, my wife also swore at atkins. This is a diet that requires a lot of discipline. But heart issues? First I heard of em.

I still bet on the disclaimers in the near future.

I tried an Atkins-type diet a long time ago. NOT good. I am hypoglycemic, and this diet left me extremely dizzy, nauseated, and disoriented. I can see how that type of reaction could affect the heart.

Same here, Peg. Man it pisses women off I can eat whatever I want, as much as I want, and never gain a lb...

The problem doesn't lie in eating as much as you want... the problem lies in WANTING more than you need. :)

Having had absolutely NO input about my own conception, I Emmett hereby declare that I am not responsible for a damn thing I do while here.

What the hell is the Atkins diet anyway?

Forum List

Back