First 'American' Dies From Corona Virus

Maybe so...
The world economy is too dependent on cheap china goods

we need a global trade rebalance that reduces china
So, do you think this virus is man made? This is a 'race specific bio weapon' as stated by A. Jones? Not attempting to conflate your thoughts with his...but along those lines?
No I dont think so

I assume it is a natural mutation
Yeah the economic impact is going to be considerable. Some are predicting GDP declines as high as 5% for China. That will push a global recession. It is gonna get very hairy.

Maybe so...

So, do you think this virus is man made? This is a 'race specific bio weapon' as stated by A. Jones? Not attempting to conflate your thoughts with his...but along those lines?
No I dont think so

Yeah the economic impact is going to be considerable. Some are predicting GDP declines as high as 5% for China. That will push a global recession. It is gonna get very hairy.
Europe has not yet recovered from the 2008 crash but human life is more important and the Chinese who like to hide the truth have blood on their hands, there is no other way to say it

Maybe so...

No I dont think so

Europe has not yet recovered from the 2008 crash but human life is more important and the Chinese who like to hide the truth have blood on their hands, there is no other way to say it
The democracies are too dependent on a communist dictatorship with visions of world domination

i stated in another thread a few days ago that the Coronavirus may soon dominate the news cycle overshadowing politics,impeachment and elections ! i hope im wrong but there is something that feels very very ominous about this virus ! and as far as it reaching the US .........its already here ! it can take up to 2 weeks to start showing symptoms by that time someone could infect hundreds and then they infect thousands and we all know what number is next ...millions !

Maybe so...

No I dont think so

As with the US, you guys cannot control your borders. The EU will be the absolute death of you.

i stated in another thread a few days ago that the Coronavirus may soon dominate the news cycle overshadowing politics,impeachment and elections ! i hope im wrong but there is something that feels very very ominous about this virus ! and as far as it reaching the US .........its already here ! it can take up to 2 weeks to start showing symptoms by that time someone could infect hundreds and then they infect thousands and we all know what number is next ...millions !
When the power elite and their children begin to die...then we will start to see movement. That's what killed HIV/AIDS. A few rich people croaking.

No I dont think so

The democracies are too dependent on a communist dictatorship with visions of world domination

No I dont think so

As with the US, you guys cannot control your borders. The EU will be the absolute death of you.
I dont know what gives you that idea

Maybe jealousy and visceral hate combined with wishful thinking?

Standing against china is as much in the best interests of the euros as it is for America

but I wonder if the libs on either continent have enough basic awareness to see it

No I dont think so

Standing against china is as much in the best interests of the euros as it is for America

but I wonder if the libs on either continent have enough basic awareness to see it
What gives me that Idea are people like Merkel who opened her borders to hundreds of thousands of 'migrants'...countries like France whose prisons are brimming with non French North Africans and whose cities are filled with Africans and Middle Easterners...many if not most living off of the public penny...and the European 'free market' with places such as Dover/Calais where 'migrants' slip through. Non of these have exhibited anything near what is required to safely secure their borders or the safety of the INDIGENOUS.

The steps that the Chinese....though 'cruel' are initiating are what is required.
The western mind is too weak in this day to ever engage in anything at that level. They have allowed their countries to be overrun and ruled by roaches.
This virus will eat the west for lunch once it finally takes foothold.

Last edited:
No I dont think so

What gives me that Idea are people like Merkel who opened her borders to hundreds of thousands of 'migrants'...countries like France whose prisons are brimming with non French North Africans and whose cities are filled with Africans and Middle Easterners...many if not most living off of the public penny...and the European 'free market' with places such as Dover/Calais where 'migrants' slip through. Non of these have exhibited anything near what is required to safely secure their borders or the safety of the INDIGENOUS.

The steps that the Chinese....though 'cruel' are initiating are what is required.
The western mind is too weak in this day to ever engage in anything at that level. They have allowed their countries to be overrun and ruled by roaches.

The chinese harvest vital organs such as livers and hearts from healthy political prisoners and install them in Communist Party members or sell them to wealthy people

thats cruel indeed

Imagine what they will do to non chinese if they are allowed to dominate the world

No I dont think so

Have you sealed off your bunker with duct tape yet?

When the power elite and their children begin to die...then we will start to see movement. That's what killed HIV/AIDS. A few rich people croaking.

You tell us. It's most prevalent in San Diego first if that's where you live. It's in four states so far -- California, illinois, Texas, and Washington.

County Officials Declare Precautionary Public Health Emergency Amid Coronavirus Cases

Coronavirus in the United States: Cases by State - Worldometer

coronavirus Articles - Breitbart

You tell us. It's most prevalent in San Diego first if that's where you live. It's in four states so far -- California, illinois, Texas, and Washington.

County Officials Declare Precautionary Public Health Emergency Amid Coronavirus Cases

I do believe, with the exception of one case every death has been Han Chinese. The other was a very elderly Japanese woman. White Euros can acquire and transmit but do not seem to suffer severe sickness.

There is no floor to the stupidity of racists.

Trying to fit approaches to a global health crisis into a childishly racist world view is a recipe for disaster.

I do believe, with the exception of one case every death has been Han Chinese. The other was a very elderly Japanese woman. White Euros can acquire and transmit but do not seem to suffer severe sickness.

The death in China was non-Chinese in the OP. This thing has spread to No Cal and Santa Clara county and San Benito county in California already. If you get it, the things we aren't used to is being quarantined. It could be confinement to your house or some warehouse or military environment set up with cots and bunk beds..

There is no floor to the stupidity of racists.

Trying to fit approaches to a global health crisis into a childishly racist world view is a recipe for disaster.
Oh don't be so sad Hop Sing. I am sure they will find a cure before your dry cleaners is hit.

Oh...BTW if you can find some proof that a NON-Asian has succumb to the virus I would love to see it.

Forum List

Back